I'm sorry

JUNSU...please come back to us...

On the bed,lays the unconcsious boy,surrounded by four people.The only sound that can be heard is from the sobbing youngest boy,keep blaming himself for  what had happened to Junsu.Junsu seems to be in pain,his face shows everything.And when they thought that the pain is gone,Junsu's body suddenly jerks off.Sweat are all over his face.Junsu is panting,like he just finish 3 km running.He looks at the face in front him,he recognise everyone.He know them so well.he remembers everything.

Changmin wipes away Junsu tears,but suddenly Junsu push away Changmin hands.He pull the blankets to cover all his body and put his knee to his arm.The boy shivered,

"Leave me...I'm an evil person"He cried.

Changmin knew exactly what Junsu is talking about,he knows Junsu has remember everything which lead him to act like this.

"I'm...sorry..leave me..leave..please"Junsu said,still not looking at face.The guilt feeling eat him up.

Jaejoong make a move nearer to Junsu,

"Su-ah,what are you talking about?.We didn't want to leave you of course."He careress Junsu's cheek.

Junsu flinched at Jaejoong touch,

"No..no..I don't deserve this,I'm bad..I'm bad"He yells

Yunho hug Junsu quickly,he doesn't understand why junsu act this way.It is so not Junsu.

"Tell me what's wrong?"He speak in lower tone,like a father asking his son.

Yunho action makes Junsu brokes in tears.He feel so guilty.He feel that he doesn't deserve the loves from anyone,after all he had done.He was ashamed of himself.He wants to run from there,hiding from everyone that he had hurt.

"I..remember everything...I'm ashamed"Junsu speak,still sobbing.

'What?what have you done?"

Too many thought was running through Junsu's mind.His own tears choking him,making him unable to speak.Junsu feel that he has betray s,especially to Yunho and Changmin.He left,although Yoochun and Jaejoong with him,but he feel that all the things happen because of himself.He is the main reason,why TVXQ break up.

You are the reason of this group breakup,Kim Junsu.You left Yunho and Changmin heartlessly.You make them suffer.They have to take a big burden to replace the space that you left behind.You are the reason for their tears,Kim Junsu.You even make Jaejoong and Yoochun,who left with you suffer.Remember those curse words that you throw to them before you left?Well,it's more than enough to make their heart bleed in pain.You are mean Kim Junsu!You've been bad to people that love you so much.they give you love,but you pay them with suffering and pain.You are bad,bad,,,You're an evil!The voices keep playing in Junsu's mind.

"Noooooo"Junsu yell and get out of the bed and run outside.

Panick,all four of them run after Junsu.they didn't even wait for a second to think.The weather is bad,it is raining heavily outside.

Junsu keep running and crying through the rain.He feel lost.He can't put his mind straight whenever he think about those hurtful past.Junsu can heard people calling his name through the rain,but he never stop.He just follow where his leg will bring him to.He doesn't want to face them,he just want to disappear where people will forget him.

"JUNSU-AH!!!Come back!"Yunho keeps yelling Junsu name.

As Junsu was running barefooted,he slip at the road and his head was knock on the wall.His forehead had a small cut which blood come out.The four men who is running after him frightened and speed to Junsu.

"Hyung!!"Changmin yelled.

Junsu feel his head was so heavy.His vision is blurry.He try to sit,but before he can move an inches,he feel that someone has bring him up and he was on someone arm.He try to see clearly,it was obvious that Changmin bring him and now is running back to their dorm.He can see the tears falling from the maknae's eyes.He also can hear YunJaeChun calling his name,begging him to stay awake.

"Leave...me"he say in between his councsiousness.

"Hyung!Saranghae!"is all what he hear from Changmin before the usual darkness start to envelop him again.

 

 


Upon reaching their dorm,Jaejoong act fast.He takes the first aid kit and put a med on Junsu's cut.He order Yunho and Yoochun to change Junsu's wet pyjama.Everybody is obeying Jaejoong's word without a single oppose.What is important to them now is Junsu's health.Running through the heavy rain in a weak body must've been tough to him.The used-to-be plumpy lips of Junsu is turning to blue,and trembling.

Drying junsu's hair,he can feel his own tears fall.Why everything seem so hard to them now,why the future seems so dark to them?why did Junsu has to suffer like this?Jaejoong small sob become bigger,and now he was crying on the floor beside Junsu's bed.He can't hold on anymore,all the feelings that he has been bottling up in his heart before explodes,crying like there is no tomorrow.

"Why?Why?why all this happen to us?where did we wrong?"

Jaejoong can feel a pair of big hands embrace him from behind,quickly emitting the heat.But he doesn't care to even look at the owner of the hands.He was too drown on his own emotion.He feel so helpless.All he wanted is all five of them will live happily.

"Min-ah,Chun-ah,put down the blanket,we gonna sleep here tonight"The man who embraced Jaejoong order the other two who was looking at the eldest to spread the blanket,so that they can sleep at Junsu's room.Quickly the two younger boy spread the blanket across the room.Yunho put the crying man in hi embrace down.The man still crying his eyes out.

Yoochun and Changmin really don't know what to do because it was their first time seeing Jaejoong crying so bad.After Yunho put jaejoong down,he order for YooMin to come here besides him.The two obeyed and snuggle between each other.Yunho put his arms between the two younger boys and his other hand is holding Junsu's hand.

"You've done nothing wrong junsu...Dont blame yourself like that..You'll always have us beside.Just please,be safe Junsu"

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

aigooooo.. chappie