8. Cooking lessons gone wrong?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After hours of daydreaming studying, It was time to cook dinner. For the handsome devil. 

I walked over to the kitchen, which was beside the dining room. I carefully opened the door, my jaw dropped in awe. What? This is a kitchen? 

It was huge! Wait, huge is an understatement. Really. Wow.

I walked in, and stood infront of the stove. Okay! You can go this. Let's go, Yoonmi!

I was all pumped up and ready to cook the meal of my life, until the saw the buttons and switches on the stove. I bent down, Is it this one? Or that? Wait, or am I supposed to-

"Are you done inspecting the stove?" I jumped at the sudden voice, and turned around. 

There he was. Leaning against the kitchen doorframe. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. What a godlike boy. 

With my eyes still stuck to him, he begin walking towards me, "I'll cook. I don't want you to burn down the kitchen. Watch and learn okay?" His voice sent me to places I never imagined of before. 

"So, Are we going to start? Or am I supposed to stand here so you can stare at me?" Almost immediately, I snapped out of my daze. Oh god, what did I just do?!

My face was now the shade of a tomato. I cleared my throat and quickly looked down, "L-Let's start." I swore I heard him chuckle,  "Get me the ingredients for spaghetti." The ingredients... Right...

I gulped, and stood rooted to the ground. Luhan turned to me, and sighed. "Noodles, Tomato sauce, sausages, some vegetables and an egg." 

"Okay!" I quickly nodded and went to get the ingredients he just recited, while he heated up the pans. 

While getting the ingredients, only one thing was occupying my mind. His angelic voice. God. I don't know how much longer I can stand listening to it. 

After quickly gathering the items, I walked back to Luhan, who had an unamused face. "Finally." I frowned, "S-Sorry." He took sausages and vegetables from me, and begun slicing them. 

My eyes widened. This boy. He's good looking. He's smart. And now he's a good cook?! What can he NOT do? 

After slicing them, he carefully but skillfully poured the rest of the ingredients onto the pan. "Now, You have to do this slowly, or it won't be evenly cooked, understand?" His voice!

I melted a little inside, "Yes." I looked at the noodles sizzling in the pan. My eyes slowly travelled to Luhan's face. I stared at his side profile. 

Unknowingly, I started tracing his features. Every little bit of his face. Flawless. Simply flawless.

"Try doing what you're doing now when you're cooking. Hmm, You may burn your hand." I zoomed back to reality, flustered. Oh nice going, Yoonmi!

"Done staring?" Luhan turned to me with a smirk. My eyes widened, I kept quiet, unable to respond to his question. "I assume it's a yes, well I'm done cooking too." 

I looked at the pan. The spaghetti looked perfect. Just like the chef himself. The sweet aroma filled my nose, "Are you sure you're not a cook?" The question slipped out from my lips.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, with no words. I turned away, embarrassed.

"Clean the pan." He commanded. I sighed, "O-okay." I grabbed the handle of the pan, accidentally holding the metal part, "Ssst." That was painful.

With Luhan's eyes on me, I quickly placed the pan in the sink and placed my finger under the cool running water. You can't do anything right, can you? 

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand. My heart was racing, and my knees were weakening. 

I looked at Luhan, who was examining my burn. Afterwhich, he walked away without saying a word, leaving me puzzled. He's just leaving his spaghetti here?

After making sure he's gone, I placed my right hand over my chest, feeling my rapid heartbeat. What was that? 

Confused, I continued washing the pan, even though it hurt awfully.

Out of nowhere, A hand reached out and closed the tap, holding my wrist afterwards. I turned around, holding my breath. Why am I so nervous? 

Luhan pulled me to my room and made me sit on the bed. I gulped. The feeling was back again. Increasing heartbeat, clogged up throat, weakening knees. What are those symptoms? Am I getting sick?

I looked at Luhan, who was staring right back at me. W-What is he doing? 

He walked towards me, emotionless, and pulled out something from under the bed. A first aid kid?

"Give me your hand." I stoned, Unable to react. He raised his left eyebrow and grabbed my wrist. I didn't know why, but I was nervous. Incredibly nervous. "Why are you shaking?" 

I gulped, I'm shaking? "I-I don't know." He ignored me and opened the first aid box. 

I stared at his face, for the third time today. It's not something I would normally do, staring at someone. But in this case, I couldn't help it. But why? 

Just then, I felt a sharp pain on my hand, sending me back to reality. "Oww. I-I'll do it myself.." I whispered. Luhan stared at me, before letting go of my hand.

"Suit yourself." He said, before walking out of my room. 

I released a puff of air I didn't know I was holding. I think I'm becoming sick. I'll ask umma, maybe she'll know something about this. 

I took the medicine and gently applied it on my wound. 

 

Luhan's POV.

I walked back to the kitchen, remembering I still have spaghetti there. I sat on a stool and begun eating, thousands of things running through my mind. 

Staring at me so intensely in broad daylight and she expects me to not know? Stupid girl. 

I thought back to the scene at her room. What the hell was wrong with me? It was just a burn, Luhan. My eyebrows met.

I cannot have any romantic feelings towards this girl.

I cannot.

I cannot.

 

 

 

___________________________________________

Oops, someone's caught! xD. Keke. How was the chapter? :D ^^ Commentcomment! :3

  LU HAN.