7. Mistaken girlfriend.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

I gently knocked on Luhan's door. After a few seconds, The door abruptly swung open, In my face. Good thing I had fast reflexes, Or half my face could be gone by now.

"What?" I gulped. "Y-Your girlfriend is here." He raised an eyebrow. "What girlf-"

Our conversation was cut off by a loud whine, "OPPAAA! I MISSED YOU!" I turned my head to the side and saw Luhan's girlfriend walking towards us.

I looked at Luhan, who had an unamused expression. Isn't he happy to see his girlfriend?

I was about to walk back to my room when Luhan's voice stopped me, "Who said she was my girlfriend?" I turned back to him. "S-She said she was looking for her boyfriend so I-I thoug-" 

My sentence was harshly cut off by the visitor, "Who is she, Oppa?" I gulped and stole a glance at Luhan. I can never look at him straight in the eye. It's way too intimidating.

"She's my new maid." I looked at the girl, who pouted. "Oppa! If you keep talking to her I'll be jealous!" I inwardly sighed, Are all rich people like that? Even the way they talk is different. 

I was about to leave, again. But Luhan stopped me, AGAIN. What does he want this time? I looked at him quizzically. "Clean my room." Was all he said, before walking into it, with his girlfriend tagging along.

I sighed, This is one weird boy. 

I stepped into his room, looked at every corner, and raised an eyebrow. Is he kidding? He wants me to clean a already flawless room? "I-I think it's clean already.." 

Just then, his hand 'accidentally' swiped the table full of papers, sending them messily on the floor. My brows cringed, and I looked at him. 

"Oops? Now organise it." My jaw was hanging. What in the world?! He obviously did that on purpose! 

I walked over to the mess he made and started picking up the papers. When I was doing so, I felt someone step on my hand. I winced in pain and looked up, meeting eyes with the visitor, who walked over to Luhan, not even apologising. 

Wow. So they don't have manners too? If that's the case, I hate rich people. I hate them. 

Ever since young, I bore a hatred for people who didn't have any manners. They disgust me, deeply. 

I pursed my lips and continued picking up the papers. Once in a while glancing at the couple. Luhan was using his laptop on his bed, while his girlfriend was just talking to him. 

Doesn't she see that he's not even listening to her? 

My vision shifted to Luhan, and I gulped. His eyes were staring right back at mine. W-Why is he doing that? I felt my heart rate increase once again, as our eyes were still locked. 

"OPPA!" A squeaky voice snapped me back to reality. I hurriedly looked away and tidied the papers, standing up and putting them on his desk.

"I-I'm done, I-I'll be going." I said, looking at the ground. Just then, I heard footsteps shuffling my way. I looked up to see Luhan, right in front of me. My eyes slightly widened. How can someone be so handsome just by standing? 

"Arrange the papers, according to date. Do it here. Now." I was too flustered to respond to his request. "And by the way," he paused, abruptly leaning forward. I froze. "That thing is not my girlfriend." He whispered lightly, in my ear.

Oh god. What's happening? Luhan? Whispering in my ear? 

I felt the heat invading my cheeks as a tone of pink took over my skin colour. I was staring at his bed, frozen at my spot. "And you, " He turned to the guest, "Get the hell out of my house." 

"BUT OPP-" "Now. Su Jin. NOW." He commanded. I saw her glance at me once before obeying his orders. The loud bang caused by the door made me jump, returning to reality. 

Without saying anything, I quickly took the papers from the desk and clutched it tightly with my arms. "I-I'll do this in m-my roo-" His gentle voice interrupted me, "No, Do it here. It's an order." 

"O-Okay." I nodded slightly. I was shaking, and I didn't have the slightest idea why. 

 

Luhan's POV.

"Use the table." I told her, before proceeding back to my bed.

10 minutes passed. I'm getting bored of the internet, So I decided to listen to music. As I closed my laptop, My vision diverted itself to a certain someone. 

She was patiently sorting out the papers. I raised an eyebrow, the corners of my lips lifted. There's at least a hundred different dates there. How long would she take?

I continued examining her, amused. Realising what I'm doing, I quickly shook my head. What are you doing, Luhan?! I ruffled my hair in confusion, Was I just staring at her?

Suddenly, Her head snapped to my direction with a wide smile on her face, "I'm done!" 

I stared at her for a second or two, before nodding. "Just leave it there." 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

My brows twitched, Not even a thank you? Or thanks? 

I couldn't control myself, when it came to unmannered people. I really couldn't. So I continued looking at the handsome devil, "Does it hurt to say thank you?" My eyes widened when I realised what I just done. 

Uh oh. Wrong move. 

He opened his mouth, but closed it again. 

"S-Sorry." I mumbled, before leaving his room. Just when I was about to step out of his room, I heard a faint mumble.

"Thanks." 

I smiled to myself and walked away. Maybe he's not that bad afterall. 

 

 

________________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT? And a very very warm welcome to all new readers, <3 Don't hesistate to comment! <3 I love you guys ^^~

  Speechless.