44. Birthday Special.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After awhile, I walked out of the room with light makeup, wearing the dress.

Kris gawked at me for a moment, before gulping, "Come on." 

He brought me to an elevator, where the top floor was a roof. I know, I've been there.

We stepped in the lift, and Kris handed me the blindfold from earlier.

"Wear this now." He chuckled.

I sighed, "Arraso." 

After I cannot see anything again, the lift made a 'ding' sound. 

Can someone tell me what in the world is happening?

I felt Kris lead me out of the lift, and onto the rooftop, since the winds were blowing my face.

"Okay," Someone said, taking off my blindfold.

"What the heck are you-" My words were abruptly cut off when I looked at the setting.

There were heart balloons tied to every visible place, a small yet elegant table set up in the middle, with 5 charming boys standing around it.

I felt my eyes tear up just a little, as I hesitantly turned behind, looking at the culprit who did all these.

Luhan.

Was wearing a suit, with a gorgeous tie knotted neatly.

He hugged me, "Baby, How could I forget your birthday?" He pulled back and pecked my lips. 

He held my hand and led me to the table, pulling out the chair for me.

I looked at the Exo-M boys, smiling. 

"Lee Yoonmi," Luhan spoke, breaking our eye contact.

I looked at him, "Yeah?" 

Suddenly, He abruptly stood up, walking towards me.

Doing the thing I least expected.

He got on his knees.

I gasped, "Luhan-"

Before I could continue, Luhan smiled warmly, "Lee Yoonmi," he repeated.

"Are you willing to be my Mrs Lu?" 

That was it.

I broke out into tears, dropping to the floor hugging Luhan.

"Yes, YES!" I nodded onto his shoulder, tears spilling.

Luhan pulled back and stared into my eyes, earning shouts and screams from the rest of the boys.

"I Love you, My princess. You look beautiful tonight." Luhan whispered, before his lips captured mine for a kiss.

Ooohs and Ahhs could be heard from the boys.

Luhan pulled away and smiled, making my heart melt alongside.

Neither one of us broke eye contact, that was, until a certain voice spoke,

 

"WHEN ARE YOU HAVING BABIES?!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

OMONA. LUHAN! :P Hehehehe. DOUBLE UPDATE!

This fic has come to an end. Trust me. I had so much feels when I pressed the COMPLETED button. ):

THANK YOU ALLLLLLL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC! I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 :D Well,

DO NOT hesitate to visit my L.Joe fic! ♥

Cya there~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222825

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222825

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222825

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

  Would You Marry Him?

My last Luhan picture :'(