40. Excuse me but you are?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Lay's POV.

I was walking out of the hospital when I saw a girl picking up papers scattered around the floor with a guy shouting at her. 

I paused. 

"How could you be so clumsy?! Do you know all those are important information?!" He shouted, pointing an accusing finger at her. 

I frowned. How can a guy be so harsh on a lady?

Without hesitation, I walked over and helped her pick up the papers, earning a "YAH, Who the heck are you?!" 

I looked up, straight at the man. He flinched a little, making me smirk. 

"Well I'm Lay, do you want to sue me for helping her pick up the papers?" I questioned the frightened man. 

"N-No. I'm sorry." He quickly walked away, making me shake my head. 

Pathetic. 

I shifted my attention back to the girl, who was now staring at me. 

My eyes widened at the beauty infront of me. 

 

"L-Lay right? Thank you so much.." She scratched her head and pouted a little. 

And guess what,

My heart starts responding to her actions. 

"Oh yeah. It's no problem," I handed her the papers, standing up. 

"So," She was now standing beside me, "Are you a nurse or some sort?" 

She smiled and nodded, "A clumsy nurse actually." 

I smiled a little, "You're still working? It's late." I had no idea why I said that. 

She shook her head, "I'm going to eat now," She paused and looked at me, "D-Do you want to come?" 

Almost immediately, I responded with, "Sure, It doesn't hurt." 

The girl smiled and nodded enthusiatically, "Thank you Lay. It's boring eating alone." She gave me a sheepish smile, which to me, spelt the word adorable. 

I waited for her to take her stuff and we walked out of the hospital together.

"You know my name, but I don't know yours. That's a little unfair isn't it?" I smirked.

She stared at me blankly before saying, "Oh! Right!" 

She stopped walking and stood infront of me, blocking my way.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Haeri imnida." She did a bow, making me chuckle. 

"You don't have to be so formal," I stated. "Haeri? Pretty name." 

She looked at me and blushed, making me smile. 

Maybe, Just maybe, I might recover from my heartbreak today. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

"Go away!" I shouted, throwing the pillow at Luhan. 

I wanted to change out of my wet clothes, yet this boy keeps saying he'll help me. 

"Waeyo? I can help you." He smirked. 

I pouted, my hands on my waist, "Luhan. I need to change for us to cuddle." 

Luhan's jaw dropped a little, "Fine, go change without me then." 

I giggled, "FINALLY." I threw my hands in the air and smiled. 

 

After changing out of the drenched shirt, I walked back to Luhan's room to see a pouting boy. 

"Wae?" I asked, trying not to spazz about how cute he looks.

"You took so long!" He playfully hit the bed with both his hands.

I walked over and flicked his forehead, "What happened to the calm and collected Luhan I once knew?" 

He smiled, "He's gone because he has a girlfriend he loves so dearly now." His arms s around my waist and pulled me down on his lap. I blushed at his sudden contacts, and he poked my cheeks.

"Yoonmi ah," He looked at me eanestly, "Can you move back in?" 

"You guys still need a maid?" I asked, smiling. 

Luhan shook his head, "Aniyo, But I need a girlfriend to accompany me wherever I go." He my hair, smiling at me softly.

"What a clingy boyfriend." I touched the tip of his nose, making him frown.

"I know you like it," He pulled me closer to him.

I smiled, "Why, yes I do." 

"I'm sleepy." Luhan whispered, his chin on my shoulder. 

Immediately, I got up, "Oh! I'm sorry, go to bed now." 

"I want you to sleep with me!" Luhan whined, making me alarmed. 

"Pleaseeeeeee." He showed me his puppy eyes. How am I supposed to say no to a puppy-eyed boyfriend?

"Arraso." I smiled.

Luhan lied down on the bed and scooted over, patting the space beside him.

I bit my lip and hesitantly got on the bed.

Once I did so, Luhan's hand hugged my waist, pulling me closer.

"Goodnight baby," He closed his eyes.

I looked at his perfection, unwilling to close my eyes even for a second. 

"Goodnight, Luhan." 

 

 

____________________________________________

Of course a happy ending for Lay! ♥

Hehehehe, How was it? This fic is ending soon ): 

 Mickey Mouse?