4. Staying with the Lu's.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After cleaning the rest of the windows, I dragged myself to 'my room'. 

I'm awfully tired, Already Yoonmi? Come on! You can do this. 

I sat on my bed, closing my eyes for a moment, when I heard the door creak open. "Yoonmi?" Huh? Mrs Lu? What is she doing here with a bunch of books? I carefully nodded, "Y-yes? Do you need me to do anything else?" 

She smiled, "No, dear. I just wanted to tell you that I've enrolled you in Seoul High, And these are your textbooks for school. School starts tomorrow!" My eyes widened, All those?!

"I would encourage you to stay here for the time being, So It would be easier for you to go to school every morning, Is that okay with you?" Leaving umma alone?

I bit my lip, "C-can I call my umma?" She nodded, "Of course, go ahead." I can't believe I'm saying this.. "C-can I borrow your phone? I-I don't have a phone.." Yes, I never did have a phone, because it costed too much. 

Mrs Lu looked at me with wide eyes, "You don't have a phone?" I sighed inwardly and nodded, She must be thinking how pathetic I am. "That's not a problem at all, Here, Use mine." She handed me her phone with a wide grin.

I carefully took it from her with both hands, Not wanting to damage the technology. I dialled my home number.

"Umma?"

"Oh! Yoonmi ah, Where are you?" 

"Umma, I'm really sorry but I have to stay at the Lu's for now," I heard her gasp, "Because Mrs Lu enrolled me in Seoul High and suggested that it was a easier way for me to go to the school, since the school is near the Lu's."

"Seoul High? Isn't that very expensive?" I glanced at Mrs Lu, "Mrs Lu told me not to worry about the cost, But Umma, I'll visit you in the afternoons, okay? Don't worry about me." 

She sighed, "Okay Yoonmi ah, It's good that you have a chance to study now, Take care of yourself arraso?" I smiled at my mother's gentle voice, "Deh, you too umma." 

There goes my phonecall with my mother. Well, I guess i'm technically lodging at the Lu's for the time being. 

I handed Mrs Lu her phone back, "Thank you, Mrs Lu." She smiled, "It's no problem." She placed the books on my table and walked out of my room. After she left, I looked at the pile of ginormous books. 

One, two, three..... Eleven. That's not so bad right? You can do this, Yoonmi! 

I glanced at the black clock hung on the wall. 9.15. Already? I never noticed how fast time passed. I looked at the books once again, I guess I'll have to wake up early tomorrow. I decided to turn in early, so I'd have more energy to study and work tomorrow. 

Here comes another problem. I sleep on the floor at home, letting my umma sleep on the only bed. I stared at the pink fluffy bed infront of me, and moved my vision to the wood-planked floor. I chose the floor.

Without seconds thoughts, I took the pillow and placed it on the floor. Goodnight umma. 

 

Luhan's POV.

I was on my bed, listening to music. My mind drifted to the new maid. She's two doors away from me. Two doors. I shook my head, Why are you thinking of her, Luhan?

My door softly creaked opened, interrupting my thoughts. "Luhan? Can we talk?" I heard umma's soft voice float around the room. I sighed, "I guess so." 

She walked in and sat on my bed, "Luhan, Be nice to Yoonmi, okay?" My eyebrows cringed. Here I am, telling myself not to think about her, And there's my umma, talking to me about her. Smart move umma, smart move.

"Wae? She's a maid isn't she?" I frowned. She sighed, "You don't understand, She's not like other 18 year olds." I raised a brow, What does she mean? 

She started telling me about how she had to take on this job for her umma, and how she didn't even have a cellphone. I cut her off, "And why are you telling me this?" It's a fact, I don't need to know so much about a maid. I couldn't care less.

"Nothing Luhan, Just be nice to her arraso? And by the way she's going to school with you tomorrow." I shrugged, "Whatever." She stood up, took one last look at me, and left. 

Why should I be nice to her? I don't make friends easily, no. Besides, She's a damn maid, She's not even my friend to begin with. And she's going to my school now? 

After minutes of listening to music, I had a huge urge to see what she's doing, since her shift was over. I shrugged, Why not? I have a right to know. I jumped off my bed and walked over to Yoonmi's room.

I casually opened her door. The next sight shocked me. It shocked the hell out of me. 

There she was, Lying on the floor. Why in the world is she on the floor? There's a bed right? I crouched down beside her, examining her features. Okay fine, she's cute.

I stood up again, ready to leave her room. I took one last glance at her, Stupid girl. I sighed and walked towards her again, Carrying her bridal-style, and placing her on the bed. 

With that, I left her room. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and subscribe! Keke, ♥ ^^~ I'll be doing a double update shortly, WAITTTTT. :D

 No words. No. Words.