34. Day 1 of nursing.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

 

Luhan's POV.

I stirred in my sleep, and felt pain all over my body. 

Once I deemed myself as awake, I opened my eyes. Why is it so dark? 

I raised my hand to my face, and I couldn't see it, Who turned off the lights? 

Just then, I felt something moving beside me, making me turn my head towards the thing. I can't see anything. I. CAN'T. SEE.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I felt Luhan move, making me shoot awake. He's awake!

I looked at him silently, and my heart broke. His eyes were open, but it was as though he didn't know what he was looking at. I softened, "Sir?" 

Luhan turned to me, "Y-You.. Y-Yoonmi?" 

My heart sank, I'm sorry.. I can't let you know.

 

Luhan's POV.

That voice. It can't be wrong. Is she really here? But why can't I see her? What a horrible dream this must be. 

"Sir? I'm a nurse," my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach. Oh.. Why would Yoonmi even be here? It's not like she cared. "Sir, I need you to listen to me calmly okay?" 

Nothing good ever comes from someone who says that. I nodded, "Yes?" 

"The van that hit you damaged some how your nerves, So you are temporarily.. B-Blind. Just temporarily," She paused. W-What did she say? Blind? I'm blind? 

Just within two seconds, my hands started shaking. I'm blind. I'm of no use anymore. Where are you Yoonmi? I need you so badly by my side now.

"But until you recover," the soft yet familiar voice continued, "I'm in charge of taking care of you." She gently patted my shoulders. 

No. This can't be true. 

It's just a dream right? I'm not really blind right?

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I bit my lip, trying so hard to hold in my tears. 

Luhan looked lost, and crushed. 

"What is your name?" He asked, sending me into a state of panick. What's my name?! 

"Miyoon." I blurted, facepalming myself afterwards. MIYOON? SERIOUSLY? 

"Miyoon? That name reminds me of someone I once knew.." He whispered. My eyes widened, Is he t-talking about me? 

"Oh," I paused for a second, "Don't worry, It's just temporary, stay strong Luhan." I had a huge urge to hug him, but I couldn't. Because I'm just his caretaker. 

"How did you know my name?" I froze, my eyes scanning around the room, "It's on the clipboard." 

I swore I saw his shoulders fall a little, "Oh.. Umm, Miyoon?" I gazed at him lovingly, "Deh?" 

"D-Did you happen to see a young lady drop by here? She has long hair, and is extremely pretty with the face of an angel." My face fell, Su Jin? 

"No Sir, I'm sorry." I quietly replied, So he loves her. 

"Oh.. It's okay, Just call me Luhan." He sighed, probably disappointed that Su Jin didn't show up. 

"Arraso, Luhan." I stood up, about to leave, when Luhan's voice stopped me. "Can you stay here for awhile more? You remind me of someone, someone I miss alot." 

I froze, I-Is he talking about m-me? 

I soon shook that thought off, Most likely not. 

"Arraso," I sat back onto the chair, continued looking at Luhan. 

"All I see is darkness, why?" I swallowed, "It will soon be over, Luhan." I tried talking like a nurse, not giving any clues that I'm actually the girl that loves him so much, that I'm actually Lee Yoonmi. 

Luhan sighed, "Am I taking up your time?" 

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see it. "No, It's my duty to be here." 

Just then, the doors swung open, revealing the boys. They looked at me as I quickly held a finger up to my lips. 

"Who came?" Luhan calmly spoke, looking at me. I looked back at him, his eyes. They lost it's soul. 

"5 boys came, your friends I believe." 

Luhan waved, "Hi guys. I went to search for Yoonmi again, and this happened." He dryly laughed. W-What did he just say?

My heart stopped, my hands falling from the hospital bed onto my lap. Luhan was looking for me? H-He was searching for m-me?

I looked at the boys, who all looked at me with pitiful faces. 

Luhan whistled, "Why so quiet? You better not take this advantage to do any stupid stuff behind my back." And he can act as though nothing happened? 

I bit my lip, holding back my tears, but failed. 

"H-Hyung! Yah ppali ppali recover, Hwaiting!" Tao spoke, giving him a small hug. 

Luhan hugged him back, "Aigoo, I will." he smiled. His smiles never failed to make my heart race, however this time, It broke my heart even more. 

Why did you look for me Luhan? If you didn't, none of this would have happened! 

"Oh, this girl beside me is Miyoon, she's a nurse incharge of me." I looked at the guys and gave them a nod, mouthing 'Please'.

Kris looked at me with pained eyes, "Annyeong Miyoon." I nodded, "Annyeong."

Luhan laughed, "I guess I'll have to rely on you for now, Miyoon. Mianhae." 

I vigourously shook my head, as tears started falling onto the carpet, "It's nothing." My voice was shaky. 

Luhan frowned, "Do you want to take a rest? You sound tired." 

I clenched my fists, "I'm just having a flu. It's nothing to worry about." 

 

Lay's POV.

Yoonmi was trying so hard to mask her identity it was hurtful for me. 

To see her suffering like this. 

Stay strong hyung, Wake up quickly and reunite with Yoonmi. 

I know, that Luhan had fell for Yoonmi the moment I saw his face when she left. 

He looked lost, yet confused. 

Well, I wouldn't blame him, Who wouldn't fall for such a perfect girl? 

I have decided, to wish them all the best. 

As long as Yoonmi is happy, I, Zhang Yixing, Is willing to do anything, even if it means watching her loving another guy. 

Because I know, 

That the guy she loves, Loves her back just as much. 

I stood at the side of the room, looking at Yoonmi taking care of Luhan. 

People in love are so blind. 

It is so obvious that they both love each other. 

Yet,

Neither of them wants the other to know.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

How was it? >< Miyoon. See what I did there? YOU GUYS. TRIPLE UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. 400 SUBBIES?! SARANGHAEYO!!!!! :D KEKEKE. <3 Commentcomment! Aigoo and most of you thought that he had Amnesia :P

 Handsome soul.