31. Wedding Dress.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Months passed, I'm working in a fast food restaurant, having a save and secured income for umma's medical bills. 

I can't deny it, that Luhan's on my mind every single day. 

To be exact, he never left it.

I sighed, staring out into space for the nth time that day, I miss you, my master. 

 

Luhan's POV.

"How about this one, Yeobo?" Su Jin had came out wearing the 5th different dress that day. I rolled my eyes, since only me and her were there.

Umma and appa wanted me to marry Su Jin just because it would be benificial for both of their companies. 

Have they thought about my feelings? NO.

And because of that, I fight with Umma alot nowadays. Probably because she's partially to blame for driving Yoonmi away. 

On the other hand, I'm finding her everyday. I searched everywhere, for the past few months. I've hired Private investigators, Yet nothing paid off.

She's nowhere to be found.

Besides me, Lay is probably missing her the most. 

He's not eating well nor sleeping well, and it doesn't feel good to see him lifeless. 

It's just a few more days to the wedding, and trust me when I say, I hate Su Jin more than before. 

The girl's worse than I imagined.

I looked at her, who was looking at her figure through the mirror. "Oppa! How is it?" 

"DO NOT call me oppa when we're alone, It's all just an act, remember?" I snapped at her, making her pout. She made her way infront of me, "But I really love you." 

She bent down, so her cleavage was showing proudly. "Move," I hissed, grabbing a random magazine from the magazine rag. 

"I think this one is too flashy, oppa might get jealous if other guys start looking." She frowned, looking down at her dress. What? This girl is unbelivable.

I smirked, "Trust me when I say I don't give a damn." I continued flipping through the pages of the fashion magazine. 

Su Jin flipped her hair and walked away, "I'll choose a flashier one then!" Whatever. You can appear for all I care. 

As she stepped into the changing room, I looked around, thinking of the scene some months back. 

Yoonmi was in this exact room, choosing her party dress. 

I smiled to myself at the memory, I miss you, Lee Yoonmi. Are you doing okay? Do you perhaps have someone you love now?

Just then, Su Jin swung the changing room's door open, walking out proudly.

 

. Is this girl trying to make me puke?

She turned around, smiling brightly, "Oppa," She did a fail body wave, "Aren't I y?" You? y? Over my dead body.

"Since when did you start saying jokes?" I smirked, annoyed. 

"Oppa.." She walked towards me and sat on my lap. Is she serious?

"Get the hell off me," I grabbed a random magazine from the magazine rag beside me.

"Why aren't you seduced?!" She started drawing circles on my chest. 

"I'm not for you to ride. If you want to seduce someone and actually SUCCEED, You can try the butler. I think he would be willing to let you ride him for no charge." I said, not even looking at her.

Su Jin jumped off me, "Oppa! How can you say that?! I'm going to be your legal wife in 5 days!" 

I looked up from my fashion magazine, "You mean legal and fake wife? You promised to stay out of my affairs as long as appa and umma weren't here. Don't break your promise, or I'll break my promise of marrying you." 

She crossed her arms and smirked, "You wouldn't." That's it.

"Oh really," I slammed the magazine on the table, making her jump. "Try me." 

I stood up, ready to tell umma I'm not marrying this witch.

"Oppa I-I was kidding!" She grabbed my wrist, desperate. 

I turned to face her, taking one step towards her, "Don't forget your position in this household. You're nothing but a , desperate for money. Do you really not know why your appa was so desperately wanting for our companies to merge as one?" 

Su Jin gulped, "W-What do you mean?" 

I walked towards her again, "Aigoo, You are going bankrupt," I whispered in her ear, "The only way to prevent it is to combine companies with my family," I leaned back, looking at her panick.

"N-No! You're lying!" She shouted, grabbing her hair.

"Am I? Do you want to hear it from your dear appa?" 

She fell to the floor, "N-No.. My shoes! My clothes! I can't be bankrupt!" She shouted, crying.

Without second thoughts, I walked out of the room. Pathetic. 

Just then, I bumped into a smiling umma, "Done picking the dress? I was just about to-" 

I cut her off, "Umma, If you want to see a ugly bride on the floor with ruined makeup losing her mind, you can go into the changing room now." 

With that, I walked out of the house.

I took out a piece of paper from my back pocket, The row of fastfood restaurants.

I stuffed it back into my pocket.

Please let me find you, Yoonmi.

My heart can't take this any longer.

 

 

______________________________________________

Will he find her? ): Keke. Maybe I'll be doing a double update. >< Idk ):

 Love.