29. Leaving.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Guess where I am? At the beach again. 

I'm thinking this is my new routine now, only this time it's different. Luhan probably wouldn't show up, busy with his soon-to-be wife. 

So yes, I have thought about my feelings carefully in the past hour, sitting alone out here on the sandy shores. 

And I have decided that the best solution now,

Is to leave Luhan, leaving no clues behind. 

So yes, I'm leaving Luhan, as well as the other Exo-M boys, and my job.

I sighed, looking at the round moon shining brightly in the sky. I slammed my palm onto the sand, accidentally hitting a piece of shattered glass, making me wince in pain. I looked at my bleeding palm and at the piece of material.

The glass had cut my hand. But, I placed my hand over my chest, feeling my heartbeat, Why does it hurt here?

Without me knowing, a tear escaped my left eye, rolling smoothly down my cheek. Pabo, why are you crying? 

"You're bleeding." A voice spoke, from behind me. That voice, I'd know it anywhere. 

Luhan sat beside me, grabbing my right hand, "What happened?" I didn't answer his question, as I was too busy getting lost in his concerned eyes. 

"Yoonm-" He looked up, abruptly cutting off his sentence when he found me looking at him. 

"Congratulations," I whispered, pulling my hand away from his sturdy grip. "B-Bwo?" He whispered back, in the same level of audibility. 

"You're getting married," I flashed him a pained smile and looked away. Come on Yoonmi, you can do this, you're strong. This is nothing compared to the years of hardship you went through.

"Oh, that.." He awkwardly rubbed his neck, "My parents-" I cut him off, "Why are you explaining it to me?" He looked at me with piercing eyes, "I'm not explaini-" 

"Okay." I said, standing up. "Goodnight," I was about to go back to the villa when I felt Luhan grab my hand. Not my wrist, but my hand. And that ignited a bigger and hotter spark within me.

"Lee Yoonmi," I looked at him through pained eyes, "Yes?" 

He pulled my hand, making me abruptly stumble towards him, landing in the spot I was sitting on earlier. "I," He paused to make sure I was looking at him, "Nevermind." 

My eyes flickered over his perfect features.

I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. Not long after, I turned back to the sea, confused. 

Leave him, Lee Yoonmi. He's perfect, and you're just a maid. Perfection and poverty don't go together. 

Just when my thoughts were about to strangle me, Luhan's finger travelled to my chin, turning my face towards him. 

"Tell me," he leaned closer to my face, "Are you perhaps, Jealous?" My heart sank. That sudden question sent my insides churning. 

"No, why should I be?" I swiftly replied, turning my face away from him. 

 

Luhan's POV.

Did she really believed that I would marry that witch? How naive. 

I'm sorry, umma and appa, but I won't ever marry such a thing. 

I was about to ask Yoonmi something, when she broke the silence first. 

"Luhan, why do people fall in love with the wrong person?" She turned to face me, her voice shaking slightly. I was taken aback, as my eyes studied hers. 

"Maybe it's fate." I answered. 

Yoonmi sighed, "Then, what would you do if you fell for someone you shouldn't have fell for?" What's wrong? Why is she asking me this?

I felt my heart skip a beat under her intense gaze. I had to admit, her eyes were different, they were mesmerizing, they were captivating me. 

"What do you mean?" 

 

Back to Yoonmi's POV.

I had no idea why I'm asking Luhan this, but it was as though he was the only one that could tell me the answers. 

"What happens when a pauper fell in love with a prince?" I looked into Luhan's deep, brown orbs, mentally taking a picture of his perfection, as it may be the last time I'm seeing it.

"Yah," The back of Luhan's hand was pressed against my forehead, "Are you having a fever?" 

I shook my head, "Thank you Luhan, for taking care of me all these times, I'll be sure to remember you always." 

Luhan frowned, "You're making it sound as though you're leaving tonight or something." Because I am, Luhan. 

I faked a laugh, "Let's go sleep, it's late." Luhan looked at me for a second before nodding, "Arraso." 

 

After Luhan had said his goodnights, I quickly used the Villa's phone to dial the Lu's number.

 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Mrs Lu?" 

"Oh! Yoonmi ah! Are you having fun?" 

"Deh, I'm sorry Mrs Lu, but I have to quit my job." I heard her gasp over the phone, "Wae?" 

"Well," My mind quickly came up with a reason, "I really need to take care of my umma, I don't really like being away from her." 

After a long silence, Mrs Lu sighed, "Arraso, But you can always come back to us if you're ready or if you need anything." I smiled, "Deh, I will, Mrs Lu. Thank you so much for understanding." 

With that, I hung up.

 

I walked to my room and quickly packed my luggage, dragging it downstairs with me.

I took one glance upstairs, sighing heavily. I dropped my luggage and dashed upstairs, careful not to wake up any of the boys.

I tip-toed into Luhan and Lay's room, my vision landing on Luhan's perfectly sound sleeping figure. 

I kneeled at his bedside, so that I was of the same eye-level as him. I'm going to miss you. 

I brushed his bangs away from his eyes and lightly kissed his forehead, 

Goodbye, Luhan.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

I am sorry, But I destroy relationships ): Keke, how was the chappie? I see that alot of you are surprised by the last chappie XD. Kekeke. Stay tuned! ^^

 Omona.