24. Ice Skating.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"How do you do this?" I muttered to myself, trying to tie the laces of the ice skates. 

To make Lay feel better, Kris suggested that we went ice skating, since it was his favourite. I still don't know why Lay's so upset yesterday, He never told anyone. But he seemed fine when he woke up this morning. 

I brought my mind back to the damned shoelaces. Figuring out which string was supposed to be in which loop. Why are there so many?!

Just then, Lay walked towards me, "Having difficulties?" I looked down at his skates, and him walking in it. "Wah.. Won't you fall?" I asked, curious. Lay smirked, "No," He paused and kneeled down infront of me, startling me, "Let me do it." 

Slowly, my hands found their way to my lap, looking at Lay's gloves carefully looping the laces. 

In the meantime, I found my eyes examining Lay's features. Sharp nose, Chiseled face, pinkish lips, perfect hair. How can I not notice how handsome he is before?

Lay looked up, "There, It's all done." I continued looking at him, unable to react. Suddenly, both of us were staring deeply into each other's eyes, before I snapped out of my gaze. 

"S-Sorry." I tried standing up, but failed. Before I could fall, Lay hugged my waist, "Will you be careful?" He whispered. I gulped and nodded. 

I tried walking, it was hard. How can Lay do it like he's wearing normal sneakers? 

The whole of Exo-M walked over to me and Lay, CASUALLY. My eyes widened as I looked at how their feet moved. What the heck? Am I the only one that can't do it?

I frowned, which seemed to have caught Chen's attention. "Can't walk? Luhan can help you, he's so good at these." I glanced at Luhan, who had a smirk on his face.

Before I could say anything, Xiumin spoke. "Aniyo, Lay can do it better, he'll teach you!" What are they arguing about? 

"I'LL teach you." Kris stepped towards me and grabbed my hand, making me blush a little. He was a good looking guy, afterall. 

"Come on." Kris pulled me to the entrance of the rink. I abruptly paused and looked at Kris, who was already standing on ice. I'll fall! 

I quickly let go of Kris's hand, "I'LL GO BUY DRINKS." I turned, only to bump into someone. Ouch. I looked up and met Luhan's raised eyebrow, "Nice try, you're not going anywhere." 

Kris grabbed my hand and looked at me, "Come on, I'm here." I felt a little more secure after hearing that, But just a little. I have no way out, do I?

I carefully stepped one foot inside the rink, almost slipping. I CAN'T DO THIS. I looked at Kris with panicky eyes. His eyes softened, "Slowly, hold on to the railing, and step in slowly." 

I sighed, and did what he said. Once both my feet were on ice, I couldn't move. Well technically, I didn't WANT to move. I looked at Kris with puppy eyes, pouting. 

He sighed, "Let's start with balancing." 

 

After a an hour of teaching, Kris was starting to give up. I just couldn't do it. 

Just when I was about to give up, Lay skated over to me, "Let me," He told Kris. Kris nodded, "Go ahead." 

"So what have you learnt?" Lay asked, with a gentle smile. Kris had skidded away to join the other boys. I sighed, "Well, I learnt how land is so much better than ice. Really, SO MUCH." 

Lay chuckled and flicked my forehead, "You're just scared of falling." I looked at him for a few seconds before looking away, "Maybe."

To my surprise, Lay grabbed my hand, making my iced hands melt. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." He said, sincerely looking into my eyes. I swallowed, hard, but melted a little more inside. Why do I feel as though that statement has an undermeaning?

"I hope so," I flashed a smile. 

 

Lay's POV.

Her smile made my heart flutter in excitement. Just holding her hand like this made me forget about all the heartbreaking incidents. Now I understand what people meant when they said, 'Love may hurt you, but love may also be the antidote for that pain.' 

"Okay, So you move your right foot first like this," I moved my right foot forward, "And do the same for your left." I then moved my left foot to meet my right. "Understand?" I turned to Yoonmi.

She was staring intently at my feet, with a determined look on her face. I softened, Now I remember why I fell for you so hard.

 

Yoonmi started with small steps, gradually taking larger ones. And before I know it, she was able to skate on her own. "OPPA!" She shouted. My heart stopped. What did she just say? 

I turned to her, who had a huge smile hung on her face, "Oppa I did it! Thank you so much!" My heart started racing. "I-It's no problem." 

"YAH YOU BASTARD YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO TEACH HER?!" Kris skated over at the speed of light. I smirked, "Of course, I bet your way of teaching was wrong, that's why." 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

Oh my gosh I can skate! You have no idea how accomplished I felt. And I didn't even realise I called Lay 'Oppa' until he looked so shocked. I don't know, he just feels like a big brother, as though I could depend on him for everything.

Very soon, the whole Exo-M skated towards me. "I TOLD YOU HE'S GOOD!" Xiumin smiled, making a peace sign with his fingers. I chuckled, "Yes Baozi,  Aigoo you're so cute!" I pinched his puffed cheeks and giggled. 

"Not afraid of the ice anymore?" Luhan spoke, from behind me. I jumped a little and turned around, "DON'T do th-" I abruptly stopped mid-sentence when I realised how close we were. 

I quickly jerked back, red-faced. "U-Uhh.." I mumbled. 

"Yoonmi! Yoonmi! Yoonmi!" Tao called, from a distance. I looked at him, who had something behind his back. I carefully skated over, "Yah what is it?" I tried peeking behind his back, but failed.

"Ta-Da!" He held out a little mistletoe. I tilted my head, "What?" He grinned, "If you're under a mistletoe with a boy, you have to kiss him!" I laughed, "Pshh, it's not even Christmas!" 

Tao looked at me, "It works for everyday, not just Christmas." After hearing that, I abruptly stopped laughing. "What?" 

Almost immediately, I skated away from Tao, "NO!" I shouted, giggling. 

Since Tao was a better skater than I am, He soon caught up with me and pulled me back to the boys. 

"Hyungs! I found a mistletoe!" He showed everyone the small plant he had. "So, Let's play a game!" My heart stopped. I hated when he said that. The first 'game' didn't end very nicely.

The boys were looking at Tao, interested. "Okay, So, Whoever has the mistletoe and catches Yoonmi, can kiss her, Okay?!" Tao said excitedly, clapping his hands. 

Exo-M exchanged glances with each other and grinned, NO NO PLEASE DON- "YOU'RE ON." 

My eyes rounded, "I DIDN'T AGREE TO THAT!" 

Kris laughed, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO!" He then started dashing towards me. OH .

I yelped, quickly skating away from the boys.

Great, I'm not a good skater, and now?

I have 6 boys behind my tail.

 

 

______________________________________________________

HELLO! OMG 300 SUBBIES! LOVE YOU ALL ♥ ;D WELCOME TO NEW READERS! ^^ AND GUESS WHAT? I'M OFF TO SEE TAEMIN TODAY! OMG MY HUBBY ;A; AND THATS WHY I'M UPDATING SO EARLY~

How was the chappie? :B

 I CANNOT.