20.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"W-What?" Did I hear that right?

"Do you fancy Zhang Yixing?" My eyes rounded, I heard it right this time, all right.

"Why?" I whispered. Why must I tell him even If I do?

Luhan sighed, "Mmm, I have the rights to know," I was about to interrupt him when he said something that's not in my dictionary. 

"I'm your master aren't I.." His voice trailed off, leaving my heart bewildered. M-Master? 

Just as I was about to speak, he leaned back and faced the front, bringing his hands along. All of a sudden, My body felt cold again. My eyebrows cringed, As much as I'd like to deny it, it feels empty now. 

I sighed and hugged my knees close to my chest. "Why the long sigh? Disappointed that I left you hanging?" 

I looked at Luhan, who had a smirk painted on his perfect face. I inwardly cursed myself, "Maybe." I mumbled to myself. "What?" Luhan asked, eyebrows cringed. 

"I said no." I swiftly replied him, and faced the sea again.

 

Luhan's POV.

Nice try Lee Yoonmi, I heard what you said before that.

I inwardly smirked, Maybe? Mmhmm.

"So, do you?" I prompted her again. She continued looking at the sea, while my eyes examined her face. 

It looked flawless, her milky skin glowing under the moonlight, her round, brown orbs staring so intently, her pink pouty lips. I have never seen such a delicate girl before, in my life. 

"So what if I do?" She retorted, which somehow manages to send me into a state of distress. So, she likes him.

"I see.." My voice was shaking, for no apparent reason I could come up with. I looked at my shoes, deep in thought. My maid likes Lay, and Lay seems to like her too. I'm supposed to be happy for my dongsaeng right? 

"Congrats then, I wish you all the best." I stood up and faked a smile. 

Just when I was about to walk away, Yoonmi grabbed my hand, startling me. I stood rooted to the ground, facing the villa.

"I-I don't like him. We're just friends.." She murmured, before letting go of my hand. She doesn't? She just said she doesn't like him. Right?

Instead of facing her, I walked off, not saying anything else. 

 

Narrator's POV.

Yoonmi remained seated on the sand, dumbfounded, while Luhan went back to the villa.

Little did they know, there had been someone watching their every move, listening to their every word.

 

Lay's POV. 

Lee Yoonmi.. I don't know how or when, but somewhere in the process of knowing you, I committed a sin,

I fell for you.

But it seems like there's someone else occupying your heart. 

Those words you said, were shot right through my heart. Am I not good enough? Do I not treat you well enough? Or am I not good looking enough?

I swallowed, allowing my back to lean onto the tree behind me, as I stared at your back profile. 

Yoonmi, why must you come into my life and mess up everything I had planned perfectly?

I placed my right hand on my chest. 

I'm sorry, I don't know how much longer I can hide these feelings from you, My heart is going to explode soon, seeing you like this. 

My heart is craving for you, so badly. 

I, Zhang Yixing, Have broken my promise to reject any romantical feelings towards a girl, all because of you.

Do you hear that, Yoonmi? The sound of glass cracking? Well, don't be alarmed,

Because that's just my heart.

Why can't you see it?

Why can't you see how badly I want you?

 

_________________________________________________________

Just a small chappie on the POVs of the 3 people in love, :D Oh my gosh, Lay is ruining my Exo bias list D:

DAMN YOU  BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME SO HAPPY WITH YOUR COMMENTS I JUST HAD TO DO A DOUBLE UPDATE. :P ARE YOU HAPPY? ;D

Hey! Have you guys heard F(x)'s new songs? :D IT'S DAEBAK. <3 Keke. 

  Beautiful Stranger.