19. Sleepless night.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

After a whole day of swimming and a failed dinner attempted by Xiumin, It was time to call it a day. 

Everyone said their goodnights and went to their respective rooms. 

I walked into my room and laid on the bed, my hands behind my head. I sighed, I never thought there would be a day I would be lying in bed, with 6 boys in the other rooms.

I thought back to what happened just now. 

 

I lost balance while trying to push Tao into the water, Oh no! I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing a salutation for the cold water, until someone hugged my waist.

"Be careful." You whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I stood upright and met eyes with you, Luhan.

 

My face heated up at the vivid memory.

My hands unknowingly travelled to my waist, it felt like it caught fire, the places Luhan touched me. I frowned, What's wrong, Lee Yoonmi?

I'll never be able to sleep at this rate. I sat up on my bed and stared at the clock, 2 a.m. Everyone's probably asleep right? I walked out of the house, feeling the cold breeze hit my bare shoulders, since I was wearing an off-shoulder shirt.

 

Luhan's POV.

I can't sleep. Screw this . I can't get used to this bed. And it's cold as hell, the air-conditioner's not even on. 

I turned to my right and saw the 'unicorn' fast asleep. Urgh, how can ANYONE sleep? I know the bed's all good and stuff but still. 

Perhaps the reason I couldn't sleep was because of the thousand things running through my mind.

I groaned, forget it. I'll go to the beach, maybe then I'll be tired and fall asleep sooner. 

I grabbed my coat and walked out of the house.

 

I looked at the beach, and sighed. Not many were there, which makes things more peaceful. 

 

As I walked closer to the beach, a girl caught my eye. Is she insane?! It's so freaking cold and she's wearing an off-shoulder shirt! The heck?

I approached her and realised she's not just any girl, she's my maid.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I looked around, nobody's here. I stood up and walked towards the sea, cupping my mouth with my hands, "WHY ARE YOU SO CONFUSING?! STUPID HANDSOME BOY!" I shouted my heart out. 

"Who?" A voice emerged from the slience. "AHHHHH!" I screamed and turned around. Shocked, I saw Luhan staring right at me. My face turned beet red, "Why are you here?" 

Luhan smirked, "Shouldn't I be asking you that? Off shoulder? Really?" My eyes widened as I realised the outfit I was wearing. Aish you should have wore a jacket! Pabo.

I walked back to the shore, with Luhan trailing behind. 

I sighed and sat on the soft, light yellow sand. Luhan followed my actions. 

We both looked at the beautiful scenary, not saying a single word. This is awkward... 

"Can't sleep?" We both asked, at the same time. Luhan laughed, making my heart freeze. Luhan laughed. Luhan laughed! Oh my..

I couldn't control my own heartbeat, it was so fast I could just die if Luhan does one more attractive thing. STOP. BEING. SO. ATTRACTIVE! I screamed in my head, as my eyes remained stuck to Luhan.

"So what's up?" He spoke in a gentle voice. Woah, No insults? No walking away without a word? No attitude? Is this really Luhan?

"I-I have alot of things on my mind.." I truthfully stated. Luhan's face fell, "Wanna share?" I shook my head. Luhan, I cannot possibly tell you the things on my mind when the things are you, you and you.

"You? Can't sleep?" Luhan stared at me for a few seconds before sighing, "Yeah, not used to the bed." I giggled, "You're a bed person?" I then realised what I said and blushed. that sounds wrong. 

"Bed person?" Luhan asked, with a raised eyebrow. I was flustered, "Y-You know what I mean!" He chuckled, his gentle yet deep voice invading my ears. 

"Yeah, I guess I'm a 'bed person' then." I mentally facepalmed myself, Bed person? Are you freaking serious, Lee Yoonmi.

I nervously laughed, "A-ahh, I see.." My voice trailed off as I held my shoulders. , It's getting cold. 

Just when I was about to start freezing, I felt a coat wrapped around my bare shoulders. My eyes rounded as I looked at Luhan, who was wearing a deep v-neck shirt. Oh my god, OH MY GOD. 

It took me alot of effort to stop looking at his half revealed chest. "A-Aniya, you'll be cold, y-you take it." I took his coat off my shoulders, only to have his hands stop mine.

It's happening again. My hands felt like it caught fire, my heart did flip-flops in my chest. "I'm not cold. Keep it." 

I turned to him and saw him shivering a little, Not cold? Pabo liar. 

"Do you want to go back inside? Y-You're cold right?" Luhan looked at me and smirked, "Why are you stuttering," He leaned forward, making me stiffen, "Are you perhaps," His lips darted to my ears, "Nervous?"

His scent is invading my mind, My body is heating up. Screw the cold winds, Why does it feel so hot here?! I swallowed, hard, waiting for Luhan to move back.

However, it seems like Luhan has no thoughts of retreating. He stayed in that position, his hot breath on my earlobe making me insane. 

"I-I.. L-Luhan? Y-You.." There were no proper sentences escaping my lips, I was shaking, not from the cold, but from the flames ignited in my body.

"Mmm?" He whispered, making me weak. Oh my god.. Why are you doing this Luhan?

"L-Let's go i-in." I tried getting up, but his hands caged me in between them. He slammed both of his palms on both sides of me, ruining any form of escape I could possibly have at that point of time.

"Are. You. Nervous?" Luhan asked, cutting every word. No, don't say yes. Never say yes. 

"N-No." Luhan blew air on my ear, I shuddered. "Then why are you stuttering?" I bit my lip, "I-It's cold, D-Don't you think? Let's g-go in." 

"Mmm, We're not going anywhere." I chewed on my lips, not knowing what the hell to do. "Yoonmi.." He breathed, My eyes widened, "Y-Yes?" 

There was a long pause before Luhan decided to speak, 

"Do you like Lay?" 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Hello~ Chappie 19 done :D WELCOME TO ALL NEW READERS! ^^ Hehehe. And to old readers, DID YOU ENJOY LUHAN'S TEASING? :p There will be a twist next chappie. Hinthint.

 The perfect and the perfect.