18. Swimming?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"Yah, Wake up." A voice rung in my head. "5 More minutes umma.." I whined. Just then, someone flicked my forehead, sending me into a state of alarm. "Yah, do i look like your umma?" 

My eyes widened as I saw 5 smug faces staring at me. 

W-wait. I'm lying on.. "Is my shoulder that comfortable?" I gasped, straightening myself. Aish Yoonmi ah!

I glanced at Luhan, who smirked.

"We're here~" Kris cooed. I quickly cleared my throat and went off the van, hiding my flushed face. 

My jaw dropped at the perfect scenary. Wow.. I'm spending my summer vacation here?!

 

"Waeyo? It's like you've never been to a villa before." Kris chuckled. That's exactly why.

"I-I haven't been to one.." I mumbled. Chen walked over, "You've been missing out on alot of fun missy," He placed his hands on his waist, acting like a bossy mother. "But not to worry, We'll show you how much fun you should have on a summer vacation!" 

I grinned and nodded my head.

 

We stepped into a white villa, and my eyes almost popped out from my sockets. Oh my gosh!

 

"Okay," Kris clapped his hands once, "We have 4 rooms. Chen and Xiumin, Lay and Luhan, Me and Tao. Yoonmi gets her own room." Own room? ASSA!

"Go pack your stuff and we'll meet here in 30 minutes in our swimsuits arraso? We're going swimming!" Bwo? Swimming? No wonder Mrs Lu had forced two sets of bikinis into my luggage.

"Can't wait to see you in your swimsuit, bunny." Lay whispered in my ear, making me jump. "Yah!" He giggled and walked upstairs. 

 

I stepped into my room and felt like crying. It was the most perfect room ever. 

 

Immediately, I dropped my luggage and jumped onto the bed. Yaaaaaah, this is going to be the best vacation ever! Dae to the Bak.

I rolled off my bed and went to unpack my luggage. Oh right, I need to change into my swimsuit. 

After doing so, I looked at myself in the mirror and gulped. So... Re. veal. ing.

I quickly went to my luggage and rummaged through it. I remember I packed it... YES! 

I held out my tie-dye shirt and smiled, satisfied, before wearing it over my bikini. 

 

I walked to the living room, expecting myself to be the only one, but someone else was there to greet me. And he is none other than Luhan.

Luhan. Shirt. Less. Oh my freaking god. My eyes travelled to his abs and I thought of what happened that night, making me blush. 

I quickly looked away, flustered. So what if he has perfectly toned abs? So what if he looked so inviting? So nothing! Aish Yoonmi ah!

 

Luhan's POV.

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for the other guys to come down. I looked at the stairs and my eyes widened. O-Oh my god.

 

Her body is perfect.

I almost choked on my thoughts, What the heck Luhan, Control your freaking self! I cleared my throat and looked away. Stupid girl, why'd she have to wear that?!

 

Yoonmi's POV.

One by one, the boys started to come down. And guess what? They all had abs. Which made it harder for me to survive. 

I looked at Kris, waiting for him to give the instructions, to find his eyes travelling up and down my body. I blushed deeply, "K-Kris?" 

He looked at me, "Oh! OHHH! L-Lets go to t-the p-pool." He stuttered, making me giggle. 

"Hey y bunny." Lay whispered in my ear, making me jump a little. I accidentally looked at his abs, and blushed. Lay chuckled and pulled my arm, "Let's go." 

 

Lay's POV. [A/N; Surprise! ^^]

Damn.. Yoonmi is so.. Wow. 

Words cannot even begin to describe her perfection and beauty. 

Stupid lucky Luhan can see her every single day, Unfair! 

When we reached the pool, I turned to Yoonmi, whose eyes were the size of marbles. She's so adorable!

 

Yoonmi's POV.

 

Oh my gosh It's so perfect.

One by one, the boys jumped in the pool. My eyes travelled to Luhan, tranquilizing Luhan. Oh my goodness.. Luhan is wet..

Just then, someone pushed me into the pool, interrupting my thoughts. I emerged from below the waters and looked at the platform to see a beaming Xiumin. Oh he did not just.

"XIUMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I swam to the platform and pulled his leg, dragging him into the water. 

"Yah!" He pouted, making me laugh. 

Suddenly, I felt a tug at the edge of my shirt. I turned to Tao, who had his 'puppy eyes' on. 

"Can you take this off?" he pouted. My eyes rounded, "W-What?" He frowned, "It's a distraction." I pouted, "BYUNTAE!"

Tao faked a cry, "Let's play scissors, paper, stone. If I win, you take it off arraso?" Oh my god, who knew Tao was a ert in disguise?

I gulped, "O-Okay." He beamed, "Scissors, paper, stone!" I held out paper, and Tao held out..

Scissors. 

Oh no, I swallowed, hard. "Ppali Ppali!" 

"F-Fine." I carefully took off my shirt, leaving me in my undergarments. 

"HYUNGS! I DID GOOD RIGHT?!" Tao shouted. I looked back at the 5 boys, whose eyes seemed like they were examining every part of my body. 

Oh my god, this is so embarrassing!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________

Oh my, y Tao. :P LOL. XD. Commentcomment~! <3 :D

Dear readers, don't worry, there'll be ALOT of Luhan next chappie. I promise :P

 Oh my god. ;A;