15. Angry maid?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Luhan's POV.

"Luhan, it's time for school." A maid spoke. My eyes twitched open. My head hurt, alot. Oh god, what happened yesterday? 

The last thing I remembered was umma and appa making me drink a little wine with the customers. 

I sat up on my bed and felt something weird. Who ed my shirt? I thought of the possible choices, Probably umma. 

I groaned and got myself ready for school. 

 

I grabbed my backpack and went to the dining room. Halfway there, I saw Yoonmi. Oh! I need to apologise.

I blocked her way and looked at her, who was reading a textbook in her hands.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

Chapter 5 Algebraic Expressions conquered! Hwaiting!

I was reading my math textbook when someone abruptly blocked my way, making me look up. 

I was flustered, upon realising it's Luhan. "Hey, about yesterday-" YESTERDAY? WHAT YESTERDAY? 

I choked on my saliva, coughing several times. "You okay?" Luhan patted my back. WHY IS HE SO NICE? HE MUST BE GUILTY. 

Staring at him, my eyes unknowingly travelling to his lips. My eyes rounded once again, Oh my gosh YOONMI! 

I squeezed my eyes shut, "I-I HAVE TO GO." I may have said that a tad too loud, but, oh well. I quickly walked past Luhan, holding my breath. Oh my god..

 

Luhan's POV.

What the hell is wrong with her? My eyebrows cringed, She looked like she saw an alien. What in the world.

I continued walking to the dining room, weirded out by Lee Yoonmi's behavior. I opened the door, making everyone in the room turn to me. "Good morning umma and appa." I greeted them both and sat beside the maid.

The moment I sat down on my chair, She scooted away from me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow, Do I have some contagious illness? What the hell? 

She was concentrating on her bread, maybe a little too much concentration. It looked like she was examining the bread of any mold. I frowned, Is she angry at me because I didn't apologise? 

It was the most reasonable problem I could come up with. I sighed and took one of the bottles of Jam, passing it to her. I looked at her, who didn't glance at me at all. Not even once. 

Instead of taking the bottle of Jam I placed right infront of her eyes, she took the one furthur away. My eyes widened, WHAT?! 

I breathed deeply, Forget it Luhan, You're supposed to apologise, not throw a temper. 

I looked at umma and appa, who were staring at us with extremely weird looks. Screw it. I threw my bread on the plate and stood up, "I'm going to school first." Maybe the guys can help me with this. 

 

"So she's angry at you now?" Chen questioned. I sighed, nodding my head. "She's treating me like I have the cooties." Tao snickered, making me glare at him. "Why didn't you apologise yesterday?" Kris spoke up. 

I frowned, "You remember how umma and appa made me drink? To deal with the guests?" Exo-M nodded, "Well after that I couldn't remember anything that happened at all!" 

Lay sighed, "Why don't you try treating her very nicely? She would probably talk to you then." I blinked, "Really?" 

"YOONMI! COME ON OVER!" Tao shouted, making everyone at the table turn to her, who was standing at the door of the cafeteria. 

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I hesitantly walked over to Exo-M's table. Nothing's wrong, nothing's wrong. Aish Yoonmi ah!

Just as I reached the table, Luhan stood up, making me take a step back. "Here, you sit." Uhhh..

I looked at boys, who all had a bright smile on their faces. Slowly, I sat down on Luhan's seat. 

"Hey Bunny." I looked at Lay with a mischevious smile on his face. I pouted, "That nickname is so.. I don't know!" Everyone at the table kept quiet, staring at the both of us, until Xiumin decides to talk.

"What's up with you two?" Lay smirked, "Aigoo, nothing much, I just gave her a nickname since she was so deeply in love with me." 

My eyes widened, "ANIYO! It's nothing like that! STUPID UNICORN." I frantically waved my hands, sending a look to Lay. He smiled, "I'm kidding. AND DID YOU JUST CALL ME UNICORN?" 

 

Luhan's POV.

Bunny? Are you kidding me? Which part of her looks like a bunny? Tch. And unicorn? Does he look magical to you? 

What did I miss out?!

I looked at the girl, who stuck her tongue out at Lay. My vision shifted to Lay, who was pouting. Lay. Pouting. Does that even sound right? No. 

What the heck happened after the damn party? Since when were these two so close? 

I had to find the answers to my overwhelming questions, quick. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

End. :P Hehe. How was it? ^^ ;D welcomewelcome to all new subbies! :D 

 Detective Lay.