13. Opening up.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

"You ! How dare you seduce my boyfriend?" 

"You ! How dare you seduce my boyfriend?"

"You ! How dare you seduce my boyfriend?"

 

"Yoonmi?" Someone's voice broke my thoughts. I looked at my room door, vigourously rubbing the tears away. "K-Kris?" 

I came back up to my room, two hours ago. I couldn't stand being in that room anymore. "Can I come in?" I nodded. 

Carefully and gently, Kris closed my room door and sat beside me on my bed, "Hey, you okay?" He had a gentle smile hung on his face. A smile I never saw. The moonlight shone on his face, making my eyes widened. Woah, He's handsome..

"Y-Yeah.." My voice was hoarse from all the crying. He placed his hand on my shoulder, making me stiffen. "Su Jin.. Is a . Don't mind her, arraso? You have Exo-M to protect you." His kind eyes were looking into mine.

I smiled a little, "T-Thanks.." He patted my head. We stayed slient for a few minutes, before Kris spoke up.

"Do you know why I'm here?" I blinked, "A-Aniyo, Wae?" 

He brought his knees to his chest and hugged it tightly, "It's because you remind me of my sister." My eyes widened, "Y-Your sister?" He looked out the window, "Yeah. She was just like you," He paused, and laughed. "When she was made fun of, she never fought back. When people bullied her, she would suffer alone, crying at night." 

My eyes softened, "Where is your sister?" I spoke, barely audible. Kris looked at me and smiled, "She's in heaven." Oh dear..

"I'm so sorry.." I gently squeezed his shoulder. He shook his head, "Aniya. It's okay." I never knew Kris was this gentle. Like they say, never judge a book by it's cover.

"How old is she?" He gently smiled, "She should be 16 now." I smiled back, "Oh.." 

I gently interlocked my fingers together and closed my eyes, "What's her name?" 

"Wu Fei. Kristine." I nodded my head lightly, "Okay." 

God, A teenage girl named Wu Fei, She's with you now right? Please take care of her for all of the people who loves her so dearly, especially Kris. Thank you my Lord, Amen.

Slowly, I opened my eyes, to meet Kris's penetrating gaze. "I prayed for her." He blinked at me, "B-But you don't even know her.." I chuckled, "You don't need to know a person to pray for their happiness."

"Thank you, Lee Yoonmi." Kris smiled warmly and stood up. "It's no problem. E-Erm Kris?" He turned back to me, "Yeah?" I sighed, "I-Is it over yet?" He continued looking at me.

"The party? It's ending soon." I nodded, "Okay, thank you." He smiled, "By the way, You still look beautiful to me." He walked off, leaving me flabbergasted. Thank you Kris. 

I decided to go to the kitchen to get water.

I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of milk, immediately gulping it down. "Aahh, It's refreshing." I whispered to myself. "It is, isn't it?" Someone replied, making me jump. Who in the- Lay?

I looked at the guy infront of me now, "Hey you alright back there?" He was leaning against the countertops. "W-When did you come in?" He smiled, "Not long." I laughed, "I-I'm okay.. Thank you Lay." 

He walked over and ruffled my hair, "It's no problem. You always have us." Does all the Exo-M guys say that? 

I sighed, "Thanks Lay.." He smiled, "Took off those killer heels?" I looked at my comfortable bunny slippers.

 

"Yeah! I don't understand how someone can walk in those.." My voice trailed off as I cringed my eyebrows.

Lay chuckled, "You're cute, you know that?" I looked at him, surprised. "M-Me?" I pointed to myself. Lay frowned, "Aniyo, The bunnies are cute!" He bent down and patted the bunny's head.

I giggled at his actions, "You're cute!" Oh no. My eyes widened after realising what I just said. Lay looked up and smirked, "Really? That's what everyone says." I playfully rolled my eyes, "Sure." 

He stood up and looked at me, "Hey, you should talk to me more. You're fun to talk to." I blushed, "T-Thanks?" He pouted, "Is stuttering one of your habits?" 

I bit my lip, "I-I don't know. I'm not good at conversing with others.." Lay laughed, "Really? You seemed natural when you said I was cute. Ahhh, So that's your real heart? I see. You're totally in love with me aren't you?" Nice try Lay, Nice try.

I raised an eyebrow, "Sure I am, Oh my oh my, I'm soooo in love with Lay!" I teasingly said. He smiled, "Did I mention that you're cute?" I looked at him, "N-No." 

"Well then you're cute." I blushed again, "T-Thanks I guess.." He laughed and looked at the wall clock, "Arraso, I need to get going. Talk to you some other time, Bunny." Did he just call me bunny?

My eyes widened, "B-Bunny?" He smirked, "Yeah that's your new nickname! Bye bunny." He winked at me and left. 

I stood rooted to the ground, and smiled to myself. Exo-M are really nice people. 

It was the first time I actually had a natural conversation with someone, and it felt good. I laughed, Thank you Kris and Lay, I'm feeling better already.

I threw away the bottle of finished milk and proceeded back to my room. 

Walking along the hallway, the conversation I had with Lay earlier popped into my mind. I couldn't help but smile to myself. Bunny? What a weird nickname. 

"YAH WATCH IT!" I accidentally bumped into someone, I looked up and saw.. Luhan?

His face was red, his eyes were droopy, he wasn't walking straight. My eyes widened at his state. 

Oh no. He's drunk.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Anyone up for a double update?! Keke :D Oh my gosh, all of your comments made my day! ♥ Love you all ^^ 

 Daebak.