12. Party gone wrong?

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

Luhan's POV.

"Oppa, Look at me, Not anywhere else." I looked at the woman infront of me and groaned, How the hell did this happen?! Aish!

Yes. I was slow dancing with Su Jin. Urgh. Lay dragged Yoonmi away before I could even open my pathetic mouth. So much for letting my pride down. My eyes scanned around the room, spotting the two.

Lay's arm looked like he depended on Yoonmi's waist to survive. Aren't they a little too close? Bwoya?

 

Yoonmi's POV.

"Slowly, Don't worry." I looked at Lay, who had a patient smile on his face. This is embarrassing. I don't know how to dance, I had two left feet. I swear. 

I stepped on Lay's feet, Again. "S-Sorry! Sorry!" He smiled, "Aniya, It's nothing." I bit my lip, I'm pathetic.

After a few minutes, I was finally getting the hang of it. I started swaying along with Lay, In Sync with the slow music. "T-Thank you for teaching me." He pulled me closer, making me blush.

He leaned towards me, I could feel his warm breath lingering around my earlobe, "It's no problem." I gulped.

Almost immediately, The song stopped, and a fast song was played. "Come on, Let's go back." Lay pulled my hand and went back to the boys. "D-Deh.." I whispered, to nobody.

"YAH ARE YOU TWO SECRETLY DATING?!" Tao pounced on Lay the moment we got there. My face turned an even darker shade of red, "A-Aniyo!" I hurriedly stuttered.

Lay smirked, "You heard the girl." After which, We sat down. My eyes scanned the table, Where's Luhan? 

I turned back to the dance floor, My eyes stopping at the perfect man. He was standing still, Su Jin, on the other hand, Was grinding her body against his. I felt my stomach churn. 

My eyes widened, What's wrong?

"I-I'll go to the washroom." I told the boys, before excusing myself. 

 

I stood infront of the mirror, confused by my own body. Why am I reacting this way? It was the first time I felt it, the first time I actually wanted to tear my eyes away from a scene but couldn't.

I sighed, splashing the refreshing cold water on my face, "Yoonmi, Michigesso? (Are you going crazy?)" I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The water droplets were trickling down my face, falling from my chin.

Wake up, Lee Yoonmi. Get your head right!

 

I shakily walked out from the washroom. The heels on my feet were the sourcery of my fatigue. Probably just an hour more or so right? You can do it! 

I lifted my head, and to my heart's surprise, I met Luhan's penetrating eyes. I quickly looked away, embarrassed. 

"Hey you okay? You don't look so good." I heard Lay's calming voice, as I stood beside him, Since Su Jin took my seat. I gave a small smile, "D-Deh." He frowned, "Aniyo." 

He stood up, attracting the whole table's attention. I blinked several times at him, unable to comprehend his sudden actions. "Sit. I'm sure you need it more than me..." His eyes travelled to my heels and back to my eyes, "...Don't you?"

Hesitantly, I sat down, "T-Thank you, Lay." I whispered. He smiled and shook his head. Thank you Lay. 

Suddenly, The whole table was filled with "Ooohs" And "Ahhhs". All the boys, except Luhan, Had a smug expression hung on their face. 

"Yah Hyung. It's the first time I saw yo- MMMMPH!" Tao was cut off by Lay who covered his mouth with his hand. "Wow you have alot to say right maknae? Why don't you eat something?" 

I chuckled at their interaction. It was cute. I heard someone snort. I turned my head, meeting Su Jin's eyes. She shot me a glare and looked away, making me puzzled. What's with her?

 

Luhan's POV.

Wow. The cold and heartless Lay was actually making his move on my maid. Never saw this coming.

The party was going well, when suddenly, Another slow song played. My eyes widened, as I saw Su Jin stand up immediately. Do it Luhan. Do. It. 

I let out a huff of air and stood up, swiftly walking to Yoonmi. "Yah," She looked up at me. Damn, she's cute! Aish!

"Let's go." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the dancefloor, Leaving a speechless Exo-M and dumbfounded Su Jin.

 

Yoonmi's POV.

I gulped, Luhan was standing infront of me, Now. Please don't look at me like that, Luhan. What's wrong with this guy, one moment he's ignoring me, the next he's asking me to dance?

"I can't dance." I truthfully whispered, unable to meet his eyes. "Just relax and follow me, Don't refuse, Just follow my lead." Oh my god. I felt my knees weakening. 

Just then, Luhan's hand firmly held my waist, his other hand interwined with mine. I blinked profusely. T-This is not happening. 

He stared into my eyes, "Put your hand on my shoulder." I did as he said. I don't know how much more I can take. 

As though he heard my thoughts, He pulled me closer to him. My eyes rounded, my heart pounding wildly against my ribcage. I was starting to wonder if Luhan could hear my heartbeat.

I looked at his collarbone, as we slowly swayed to the music. My eyes were unable to look up any furthur. "Look at me." My palms were sweating. Hesitantly, I looked up.

I was too nervous. So nervous that I stepped on his feet. Oh No! I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting Luhan to insult me. Hearing nothing, I opened one eye, and saw Luhan's raised eyebrow. He didn't insult me?

Slowly, I opened both my eyes and looked at Luhan with wide eyes. "It's okay. Do it slowly." He smiled. Luhan. Smiled. Oh my god..

My heart stopped, my throat was getting clogged up. I couldn't breathe properly.

I couldn't look away from his eyes. His oh so tranquilizing eyes. The wonders one's eyes could do to you. 

We were engaged in an intense staring competition when I suddenly felt someone harshly pull me away from Luhan. I looked up and saw Su Jin. "Y-Yes?" I warily asked. Her face was dark. Very. 

Piak! A hand harshly slapped my cheek. "You ! How dare you seduce my boyfriend?" I stared at her, dumbfounded. No, Yoonmi. Don't cry. You can't. I bit my lip, pushing my tears back.

The whole room was staring at us, I never felt such embarrassment in my life. "YAH PARK SU JIN!" Lay shouted. The whole Exo-M had gathered around me. "I-I'm sorry." I timidly whispered.

Su Jin smirked, "Yah, you're admitting that you seduced him?" I looked down, letting my bangs cover my embarrassed face. 

As if slapping me wasn't enough, Su Jin harshly poured her untouched fruit punch on me, ruining my white dress. It was no longer white. It was stained with bits of cherry coloured punch. 

Gasps and mummurs were heard floating around the room. 

I squeezed my eyes shut.

DON'T CRY! Don't you dare, Lee Yoonmi. 

 

 

________________________________________________________

Hey! Omg, A big shoutout to the new subbies! SARANGHAEYO! ♥ :D Kekeke. I'm so glad all of you are enjoying the story! Your comments make my day, really. ^^~

   Ohmygosh, Cutie!