10. Choosing dresses.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

The Lu's were holding a party, to celebrate their 1000th client. And they were nice enough to let me have the day off. Well, not exactly. I was asked by Mrs Lu to attend the party as well.

"Come on dear, time to choose a dress for you." I gulped. Never in my 18 years of living had I worn a simple dress. And now, A party dress? Oh god no.

Technically, I had no choice, since I was already dragged by Mrs Lu to the dressing room. Yes, they had a dressing room. 

The door swung open to reveal alot, ALOT, of clothes. There were all types of different clothings, Dresses, Suits, Jeans, Shorts, You name it.

My eyes widened, Wow..

Suddenly, Mrs Lu handed me a dress, "Oh my! This is so pretty! Try it on will you?" I looked at the red strapless dress. Umm.. 

I walked in the changing room and changed into the dress. Turning to the mirror, WHO IS THA- Oh wait. I realised it was just my reflection. Great. I don't even regconise myself. 

Hesitating, I opened the changing room door, holding my chest. It's way too revealing! 

I slowly walked out, and saw Mrs Lu's face fill up with delight, "Omo, Your figure is so good!" Blushing a little, I bowed, "K-Kamsahamnida.." 

She tapped her chin with her finger, "Hmm, Wait here, I'll ask Luhan to come too! He can be the judge." She smiled and walked out of the room. What did she just say? Luhan?! JUDGE?! 

Oh dear this is not good, oh shoot. Squeezing my eyes shut, the scene of Luhan being here is already playing in my mind.

 

"Eeeew, You look disgusting!"

"And you call yourself a girl?"

"God, What is such a fine piece of fabric doing on you?" 

 

My face scrunched up, Oh my goodness. This is worse than being entered into a beauty pageant. Seriously. 

 

Luhan's POV.

"So x is 9." Mumbling to myself, I threw the pencil on the table. Finally.

"Luhan? Are you busy?" Umma's voice clashed with hthe silence. I sighed, "Yes umma?" 

"Well, you know the company party tomorrow?" I raised an eyebrow, "What about it?" She smiled, "Yoonmi is attending," My eyes widened. Say what? The maid is attending the party? But why would she even be there? She's a maid! What the h-

"So can you?" Umma's voice disrupted my thoughts, "Can I what?" She sighed, "I just said, Can you help Yoonmi choose her dress for the party?" 

I thought about it for a second, and smirked. "Sure, why not?" 

I highly doubt that she would look any different in a dress. Does she even have the right figure? Chortling knowingly, "Let's go." 

I stood up and followed umma to the dressing room. Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I thought about how she would possibly look like. According to my imaginations, It's not that good. I inwardly laughed at my own thoughts.

Just then, Umma opened the door of the dressing room, revealing...

Nobody. 

I raised an eyebrow and sat on the couch in the room. "Yoonmi dear, where are you?" My umma questioned. After a few seconds, Yoonmi came out of the dressing room, wearing her casual clothes.

She didn't look at me at all. A smirk was hung on my face. She's nervous? Denying eye contact with me huh. 

"Why aren't you wearing the dress?" Umma seemed puzzled. "I-I thought it was too revealing.." Yoonmi timidly stated. Revealing? What the hell was she wearing? 

"Oh, Why don't you go choose a dress then?" Umma said, pointing to a rack of dresses. My eyes drifted to the girl, who shyly walked over to the dresses and picked one. Damn I can't see what she picked. 

After picking the dress, she quickly ran into the changing room. I raised an eyebrow, clearly amused by her actions. 

A few minutes passed. What was taking her so long? Getting slightly impatient, I took out my phone and decided to text the guys.

Just then, the door clicked open. I looked up in interest. Hah, I wonder how bad sh- oh my god

  

[A/N; I'm sorry, I couldn't find any other pics of her in a dress ;A; Oh, remove the stockings, ^^]

 

I froze. Completely. Are you kidding me? How can anybody possibly look good in that dress? 

For the first time, I experienced what people called, Breath taking. 

 

Back to Yoonmi's POV.

I bit my lip, feeling Luhan's intense stares. Don't look at him Yoonmi, Don't. 

I bet I looked so damn- "Perfect!" Mrs Lu started clapping her hands. Perfect?

"What do you think, Luhan?" That, was the question I dreaded the most. My imagined scenarios could come to life here. Oh god, I fixed my gaze on the table in front of the couch they were on.

To my surprise, there was no reply from him. Not even an insult. Of course.. What were you expecting? He probably can't even be bothered. I sighed inwardly. 

"You'll wear that dress tomorrow, Is that okay with you dear?" Mrs Lu commented. Giving a small smile, I whispered, "Arraso." Before dashing back to the changing room, hiding my flushed face. That was so embarrassing!

After changing, I walked out of the changing room with the dress in my hands. My eyes widened a little, they're still here? 

I mustarded all my courage to look at Luhan.

Wrong move.

I gulped, If looks could kill. 

Perfection was staring right at me, Making my heart skip a beat or two. I blinked several times, unable to comprehend my own heart.

What in the world is happening to me?

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Omg I had so much fun writing this chapter :D Comments are loved! ^^ I hope you liked it~ <3

  Flawless.