1. Prologue.

Oh my Luhan, I fell In love with my master!

[A/N: Hello! Mianhae, I'm shaky when it comes to starts >< Forgive me! TT TT.]

 

Why, Hello there. 

I'm Lee Yoonmi. Nope, Not Yoon, not Mi either. Yoonmi. I'm 18 this year and i'm not schooling. Aha! You must be wondering why. Simple, We don't have the money. It wasn't always this way. I went to school when I was 16, but everything changed when that bastard chose to leave.

Who, you ask? My father. Yes, not stepfather. My blood-related father. 

He kept my family financially stable. But he chose to leave our family when he realised my mother was sick. My mother is infected with Diabetes. After the doctor confirmed it, My so-called-dad decides to leave the house, oh, and file a divorce at that.

I didn't know why, nobody knew. All he said was, "Take care of your mother for me." 

Ever since then, we led a hard life. I had to stop schooling at 17, and take on a job. My mother, despite her conditions, took on 2 jobs. I felt useless, that I couldn't do anything else to help her, So I decided to take on another job.

 

"Umma, I'll find another job." I spoke to her, one day. She frantically shook her head, "No, Yoonmi. Umma can handle this, don't do anything stupid, Arraso?" Oh no, I wasn't going to let it go just like that.

"No, Umma! If you're going to work like this for god knows how long, your body will get weaker and weaker. Please, Let me take a second job." I pleaded. She smiled, "You're a good girl Yoonmi, But you already gave up your studies, I don't expect anything else from you." Why does she not understand how I feel?

"Umma, That's precisely why I have to take another job! I gave up my studies for this, So let me take care of you, please." When I heard her sigh. I knew that she gave in.

"Arraso.. Thank you Yoonmi, I love you so much." She leaned forward to give me a faint hug. I smiled, "I love you too, Umma." Don't worry, I'll take care of you.

Who said there had to be a man in the house? I object! I wore my black leather coat, A present from my mother on my 16th birthday, And went out of the house. "I'll be back before 6!" I shouted, before closing the door.

It's 3 now. I have 3 hours to find a decent job with hopefully high pay. 

2 hours of searching. Still nothing. I sighed and walked to a nearby dukbokki shop, I reached into my pocket. I have enough for this. Thank you umma.

I ordered a bowl of dukbokki and went in the shop to look for a vacant seat. Once I sat down, I heard giggling at the table beside mine, "Did you hear? the Lu's are hiring a maid!" Hiring a maid?

"Yeah! Omo~ Luhan is so hot! And they pay high pay for the job! Do you want to go to the audition?" High pay! 

I started slurping down my dukbokki quickly. After which, I ran out of the shop. But who in the world is the Lu's? 

I felt my heart sink. The only possible job, and I didn't have a clue how to get to it. I sighed, and continued walking down the streets of seoul. 

What's that? A piece of yellow coloured paper caught my eye. "Need a job?" It wrote. Yes. Desperately. "Need high pay?" Yes! "Then come to the Lu's on 23rd May. We are in desperate need of a Maid." I quickly looked at my old analog watch, That's tomorrow! 

I ripped the piece of yellow paper down and stuffed it inside my pocket. I found a possible way out, Umma. I smiled to myself and proceeded home.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

First chapter's up! ^^ Oh, I used Italics for the thoughts, It looked less confusing >< comments are oh-so-loved! ♥ Thank you for reading! ^^

 ADORABLE.