To Everland We Shall Go!

Scarlet Necklace

 

“WHO. DID. THIS?!” Yejin shrieked from the bathroom. She had a mustache and a unibrow on her face in what better not be permanent marker. She could hear the others laughing from outside.

“You’re not the only victim!” She recognized Sehun’s voice.

“I’m the third victim,” Baekhyun whined. He had a and strips of bacon drawn all over his cheek.

“I hate you people!” She yelled and vigorously scrubbed the ink off her face. When she was done, her cheeks were bright red. Sehun was hunched over the kitchen sink, also scrubbing off their artwork and Baekhyun was impatiently waiting for a sink to wash the ink of his face.

“Alright, own up. Who did it?!” She snapped. Immediately, all the fingers were pointed at Kai. “I’ll kill you!”

“It wasn’t my idea!” He yelped and ran away from her.

“Why us..” Sehun muttered in a daze.

“You guys were the last ones awake,” Minji guffawed.

“Where should we go?” Chanyeol asked.

“I feel like going to Everland,” D.O said. The others sounded their excitement just as Kai came back with a red mark on his forehead and an angry Yejin trailing behind him.

“Baekhyun hyung, beware, she’s so damn tiny but she hits like a beast,” Kai rubbed his aching forehead.

“I know,” Baekhyun chuckled and slung an arm around her shoulder.

“Yejin’s not even 160cm, how the heck did she reach your forehead?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse me, I’m a 161cm tall,” Yejin replied indignantly.

“Is that really something to be proud of?” He snickered.

“Just because you’re 185cm..” she muttered bitterly.

“Anyways, we were thinking of going to Everland,” Suho brought the topic back.

“Let’s go! It’s been ages since I last went to a theme park,” Yejin said excitedly.

“Okay, go change. I don’t think you wanna go out in public in your pjs,” he laughed. An hour later, they were at Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal for the express bus to Everland. They were the first few to board the bus so they sat all the way at the back. Yejin sat beside the window, Baekgyun beside her then Suho, and Chanyeol. The rest were spread out into pairs. Yejin automatically handed Baekhyun the other side of the earphones. She tiredly rested her head on his shoulder and he rested his cheek on her head.

~~

“Alright! Where first?” Suho asked as soon as they entered the theme park.

“Well since we’re already here, let’s go check out the safari, have lunch, then take the sky ride up to the attractions,” D.O scrutinized every detail of the map. The group boarded the bus that would enter the safari. As usual, Yejin and Baekhyun stuck together. The bus started up and they saw the different wild animals up close. The bear even did a small performance for them.

“If you go too near it’ll eat you,” Baekhyun teased.

“Your loss,” Yejin laughed and turned back to look outside.

“Can’t believe animals get more attention from you than I do,” Baekhyun pouted. They were too excited to get onto the attractions that they decided to skip the rest of the zoo area. They entered the restaurant and had a quick lunch before making their way to the gift shop to 'decorate' themselves. Yejin wasn't all too interested in animal headbands and stuff like that. Suddenly, Sehun shoved a white and pink cat ear headband over her head and smiled brightly. 

"I can wear the blue one!" He grinned innocently.

"Yeah, because she's your girlfriend," Baekhyun scowled and replace it with a white bunny ear headband while he had the pink one on. Sehun harrumphed and went over to Suho to complain.

"This is too corny for me to handle!" Yejin groaned and removed it too. "I am not putting anything ov—"

"Bbuing bbuing~" Baekhyun shot a cute wink at her.

"Oh no. Oh no you didn't," Yejin bit her lip and looked away. "Not falling for it." 

"Ye~Jin~" Baekhyun went into a full-on pout.

"Okay, you win," Yejin couldn't resist the temptation anymore and pinched his cheeks.

"Baekhyun? Aegyo?! OH HELL THAT'S NASTY," Chanyeol gaped at him.

"Be mean somewhere else, Yeol. It worked," Baekhyun nonchalantly called out and went to pay for their headbands. After everyone had their own headband on, they made their way to the ski lift. 

"No way you guys are sitting together," Chanyeol pulled Yejin away from Baekhyun.

"Just because you're single you have to make everyone else suffer," Baekhuyn muttered bitterly. Kai chuckled and dragged Baekhyun away. Since the lift could fit three people at once, Baekhyun, Kai, and Sehun were on the first one. Followed by Yejin, Chanyeol and Hyosung on the second and Minji, Suho and D.O on the last one. They were halfway up when the ski lift suddenly stopped.

"What's going on?!" Chanyeol yelped and clung onto the safety bar for his dear life.

"Is someone afraid of heights?" Hyosung raised an eyebrow in amusement.

“Why aren’t we moving?!” Chanyeol grabbed Yejin tightly. “We’re all gonna die!”

“Get off of me,” Yejin wailed.

“Chanyeol! Don’t. You. Touch. Her,” Baekhyun hissed from the lift in front.

“Get off, get off, get off!” Yejin slapped his arm repeatedly. The sky lift started moving again and he let go of her.

“Great way to comfort someone,” Chanyeol muttered.

“If you’re scared of this then I bet you won’t even dare to ride the roller coasters,” Yejin pointed out.

“Actually I kinda like those. It’s just this that I’m afraid of,” he replied.

“Yeah I trust you,” Yejin rolled her eyes as they arrived at the top. As soon as her feet touched the ground, Baekhyun whisked her away and shot a threatening glare at Chanyeol. Minji and D.O completed arrivals and they moved off. They decided to ride the double rock spin first since that was the first ride they came across.

“Yejin, are you sure you’re tall enough to ride this?” Chanyeol asked with a playful smile.

“Excuse me, I’m taller than Minji!” Yejin huffed.

“Great way to put someone down, Jinnie,” Minji gave her a look.

“You love me too,” she smiled back. After queuing for about half an hour, they finally got onto the ride.

“Aish,” Yejin struggled to pull down the safety bar. Baekhyun chuckled and helped her pull it down with ease.

“Where did that man strength go?” He smiled.

“Shut up,” Yejin laughed and took off her headband. “You should take it off too, it’ll fly off.”

Baekhyun reached up and removed the headband only to completely mess up his fringe.

“Kid,” Yejin shook her head and fixed his hair.

Baekhyun grinned. “Hand.”

She smiled and placed her hand in his. The ride started up and soon they were spinning wildly in the air. Kai was probably three or four seats away from her but Yejin could hear him screaming for his mom all the way from where she was. After lots of screaming, they were finally off the ride.

“Umma~ Umma~” D.O imitated Kai’s screams, making the whole gang crack up.

“Ah hyung!” He whined. The next ride was the Viking. The nine of them split into a group of four and another of five to sit at the furthest ends of the ship. This time, Yejin and Baekhyun weren’t sitting together.

“Oh great, it’s you,” Yejin groaned.

Kai smiled and cheerfully plopped himself down beside her. “How’d you like my mustache?”

“I love it. In fact, I think it’d look way better on you,” she smiled sarcastically.

“Don’t you dare,” Kai narrowed his eyes. Yejin shook her head and held onto the safety bar.

“Don’t scream for your umma again,” she teased. Everyone was still quiet when the ride first started off since it was still low. But when it gained momentum and swung higher, Kai began his desperate search for his mom again.

“Oh my god! Umma! Um– Mmf mff,” Kai was cut off by a hand clamping over his mouth.

“Shut up, it’s not even all that scary,” Hyosung grumbled from Kai’s left and took her hand off.

Thank you,” Yejin sighed in relief from his right, thankful that her ears finally had a break.

 

B.A.P's No Mercy comeback. Oh god, excuse me while I puke rainbows at how effing y Kim Himchan is. Drowning in my feels. Sobs. T_T

tumblr_m7jnvwucPY1r8j5sno1_250.gif

He looks like a pimp in that red suit btw. Pimpchan.