The Grasshopper Plays All Day

The Ant and The Grasshopper

The lights of the club flashed as loud music blasted from the huge speakers lining the walls. A crowd of people had gathered in the middle of the dance floor as one girl busted out the best moves anyone has ever seen. Cheering her on were her three friends. One of them held a half eaten hamburger, another held a  drink, and the last one had a guitar slung across her back.

"Go Hyoyeon!" The girl holding the burger shouted over the crowd. 

"Yeah, who 'em who's the boss!" The girl with the drink shouted.

"Woo-hoo! Three cheers for Hyoyeon-unnie!" The girl with the guitar shouted as the dancing girl finished showing off and the crowd dispursed.

"Thanks for cheering me on guys." Hyoyeon remarked as Yuri handed her the drink she had been holding.

"No problem! You were totally tearing it out there anyway." Sooyoung remarked as she took a big bite out of her hamburger.

"Speaking of tearing, I think our little Im Yoona is tearing through her curfew." Yuri chuckled as Yoona pouted slightly.

"Yuri-unnie I'm not a kid anymore! Lets just stay here, there's nothing fun to do at home anyway..." Yoona grinned and motioned toward the club. The other three smiled, no use trying to stop her. Once Yoona found something fun, there was no leaving until she got bored.

 

*BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEE-*

The alarm was clicked off as Yoona groggily sat up in bed. "Did Yuri-unnie leave her alarm on...?" Yoona stretched and saw a note on the bed side table with three different types of writing on it. 

"I went off to school, I'll be late so make dinne yourself~ -Hyo" "Gotta get to school then to work! Sorry no hanging out today!!! >.< -Soo" "Test today plus pool work!!! Gonna be MAJOR late! -Yuri"

Yoona sighed and got out of bed. Her three friends all had colleges to go to and jobs to work at. Yoona on the other hand was a high school drop out who couldn't keep a job longer than a week. She was just glad her friends let her stay with them all the time. Yoona looked at her guitar that was sitting in the corner. While she admits that she has no idea how the play the guitar, she had found it in the dumpster and felt bad for it. It also helps start a conversation. Yoona quickly washed up and got dressed before slinging the guitar across her back again. "Now what should I do today?"

 

((AN: Sorry this one's kind short.... The real story starts from Ch 3 so look forward to it!!!))