Chapter 6

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

_______________________

The bell rang. FREEDOM !

Today was Friday and you planned to go shopping with Vicky and Mina after school. You quickly packed up your stuff and went to the meeting point in a hurry.

 

«  Let's go girls ! » Vicky cheerfully exclaimed when the three of you were here.

 

You took the bus to do downtown and arrived there after 15 minutes. You were excited, it had been a long time since your last shopping session. You weren't a shopaholic, but still enjoy having nice clothes. You walked together in the main shopping street of Seoul, watching the big windows of the stores.

 

«  I want to go in there ! » Mina said, pointing a cool clothes store.

 

You all agreed and entered the store. Once separated, you searched into the display. You weren't looking for something in particular today. You just picked out jeans and few shirts, ready to try them on. You were now looking for the fitting room when you ran into a lovely dress. You immediately stopped walking to look at it. It's was so pretty ! A light pink spring dress, with a beautiful Peter Pan collar and laces. You were absolutely fascinated by it. This wasn't your usual type of dresses and you doubted it would fit you, but this one was pure perfection, a real masterpiece. You didn't hesitate and grabbed it. The material had a really nice texture, very soft, very smooth. You looked at the price tag. Surprisingly, it wans't as expensive as you thought it would. You nodded to yourself, happy with your find. Today was your lucky day. You took your size and went happily to the fitting room where Mina and Vicky were already.

 

« Choose a changing room and show us what you picked ! » Mina said, while looking at herself in a mirror.

 

She was trying a cute dress that fitted her perfectly.

You nodded and chose one. After few minutes, you showed them the shirts and jeans you had picked. Some of the clothes fitted you and some didn't. You were now about to try the dress.

 

«  Argh ! I've gain so much weight lately. Look at those blood sausage ! » Vicky cried, patting her arms.

«  Don't say that ! You're fine ! » You yelled, from behind the curtain of the changing room.

 

Vicky was so slim, it was ridiculous ! You heard Mina's laugh.

 

«  You're saying that because we're friends. I'm not stupid. And even less blind ! » Vicky protested.

 

You zipped the dress and adjusted it.

 

«  Look ! Oh My... It's not even thighs anymore, it's ham ! » She kept crying.

 

You held a laugh and opened the curtain to face her.

 

«  Vicky, please, stop... » You were starting to say, puting a hand on your waist.

«  Yah ! Don't lie to.... OH MY GOD ! »

 

Vicky gave you a weird and yet amazed look. was open and her eyes widened.

 

« Mina ! YAH ! Get out of your fitting room and look at that ! » Vicky exclaimed, without getting her eyes off of you.

 

Mina open furiously her curtain, thinking of an emergency.

 

«  What is happ... Oh ! Wow ! » She screamed.

 

You looked at both of them. What was happening ?

 

«  You're beautiful in this dress ! » Mina whispered, hung to the curtain.

 

You hadn't check yourself in the mirror yet. Did it real fit you that much ? Vicky grabbed your shoulder and turned you to a big mirror so you could see yourself.

 

«  Give me your body, little . » Vicky joked.

 

You laughed and admired yourself in the mirror. The dress was indeed fitting you. The light rose of the dress was matching the color of your skin. You really looked good in it ! It gave you a pure and innocent image.You turned around yourself to make the fabric fly around you.

 

«  Not bad ! » You said with a smile.

«  Not bad ? Are you kidding ? It's freaking perfect ! » Vicky replied, hitting your head.

 

You blushed.

 

«  That's very different from your usual clothes ! » Mina pointed out, blankly touching the fabric.

«  She's right ! Why are you changing all of a sudden ?  » Vicky asked with a suspicious expression. « Did something happen ?»

«  Nothing at all ! » You laughed.

«  How is he called ? » Mina wondered, with a smile.

«  Who ? » You answered, raising an eyebrow.

«  Oh come on ! There must be a boy behind this metamorphose ! » She replied with a wink.

 

You crossed your arms. What was she talking about ?

 

«  No, there isn't ! »

«  Don't fool us ! We'll figure out who is the lucky man sooner or later ! » Vicky warned you, sticking her tongue.

 

You chuckled

 

«  Good luck then ! Because he didn't exist !»

 

On that note, you went back to the fitting room. They were crazy.

 

 

The streets were so crowded ! It was making you feel dizzy, and you would have done anything to be at home right at this moment.

Your shopping session was over and you were looking for a nice place to eat. You bought the dress and few clothes and were very satisfied with your finds. Mina also found nice clothes and so did Vicky. You were all happy and exhausted from your day. You spotted a nice place and where about to go there when Mina stopped you.

 

«  Oh look ! It's Baekhyun ! »

 

You immediately stopped too. Even if you couldn't see him in the crowd, your heart started to accelerate.

 

«  Where ? » You asked weakly.

 

Vicky, who was in front of you, stopped in turn.

 

«  What is happening ? » She asked, reaching your level.

«  He's right there ! » Mina exclaimed, pointing at him with her finger.

 

It took you few seconds to find him because of the crowd. But she was right, he was there with some friends.

 

«  What should I do ? » She started to worry.

 

You shrugged, not knowing what she could do and not wanting to help her too.

 

«  Go and talk to him ! » Vicky suggested.

«  Are you crazy ? » You yelled.

 

Woops. How did it escape from your mouth ? You blushed, confused.

 

«  He... maybe his busy ? » You tried to fix it.

 

Vicky screw up her eyes to analyze better the situation while Mina was nervously biting her nails.

 

«  He doesn't seem very busy to me. » Vicky concluded.

«  Should I talk to him then ? » Mina cried, anxious.

 

Vicky tapped her finger against her chin.

 

«  Well, yes... You're friends now, aren't you ? Go greet him. » Vicky simply replied.

 

Mina chewed her lower lips. She wasn't convinced.

 

«  Should I go alone ? » She asked.

 

You sighed.

 

«  We'll go with you. » You reluctantly told her.

 

Didn't you already told her that you would support her ? Baekhyun or not, you had to be there. Mina smiled at you, feeling a little bit better. But you were having a bad presentiment about this.

 

«  Thank you ! You are awesome ! » Mina thanked you with a hug.

 

Yes, I know.

Vicky grabbed Mina's arm and yours and dragged you towards him. You were already regretting your words. You didn't want to go with her, you didn't want to see her talking to Baekhyun, you didn't want to witness their emerging idyll. The closer you were from him, the worst you felt. That was a terrible idea.

 

«  Hey Oppa ! » Mina bowed when she reached Baekhyun's level.

 

Baekhyun was surrounded by his friends. He turned to her when he heard her little voice, and looked surprise.

 

«  Oh hi Mina ! » He greeted her with a big smile.

 

Mina blushed. Why did you impose that to yourself, again ? Oh right, because you were an awesome friend. Maybe too awesome. Baekhyun also greeted you and Vicky, but you were to angry at yourself for giving him a nice feedback. You just nodded and looked away. Make this ends already, please.

 

«  What are you doing here, Oppa ? » Mina asked cutely.

«  We are just hanging out, and you ? » Baekhyun replied nicely.

 

You silently looked at his friends. You actually knew some of them by sight. Kris was in senior year, Chen was a quiet boy of your class, Suho was Baekhyun's bestfriend and Lay was an absent-minded exchange student from China. Kris cought you starring at them. You looked away, embarrassed.

 

«  We're looking for somewhere to eat. » Mina said.

«  Oh, so do we ! » Suho exclaimed.

«  Let's eat together then ! » Vicky suggested, in the heat of the moment.

 

What ? That wasn't a part of the plan ! Where was the  « let's it with them » in « go greet him » ? Why was this happening to you ?

You looked at her, surprised, but she ignored you. Vicky was really out-going and spending time with a bunch of cute boys was heaven for her.

 

«  What do you guys think ? » She asked to the boys.

 

Everybody agreed. Perfect... You hid your displeasure with a smile.

 

«  Awesome ! Let's find a nice spot ! » She declared cheerfully.

 

She grabbed your arm and dragged you with the rest of the group. It was too late for you to escape now.

 

 

The café was full of laughs, words and glasses' noise. You were caught between Lay and Chen, Suho was in front of you, while Mina was next to Baekhyun and Vicky next to Kris.

 

«  So... Do you miss China ? » You asked to Lay, to make conversation.

 

You felt bad for him. He hadn't say a word. He looked like he was completely lost because of the language barrier. You didn't know exactly how long he had been in Korea, but you felt like he was still uncomfortable here. He must missed his home-country, his family, his friends, his...

 

«  Not really. » Lay slowly replied without any emotions.

 

You nodded awkwardly and took a sip of your drink. Well, that guy was very... friendly ! You turned towards Chen, hoping you could find distraction with him. But he was playing at Angry Birds or so and looked like he didn't want to talk. You looked at Suho but he was laughing at Kris and Vicky's conversation.

 

«  Oh ! You're playing African drums ! That's so cool ! » Vicky exclaimed, joining her two hands together. « Can I come and see you play ? »

 

Her eyes were burning with excitement. You suspected her to flirt with Kris, she was too enthusiastic to be indifferent.

But you could see that her agitation wasn't share. Kris was sagged against his chair, looked annoyed and had his -face on.

 

«  Hum... Maybe next time. » Kris coldly replied, looking away.

 

That guy was rude ! You already heard that he was really arrogant and very cold, but you at least thought he was a nice guy with new people. You didn't like to see your friend rejected by some jerk.

 

«  Is he always acting like that ? » You asked to Suho, irritated.

 

He looked at you and laughed.

 

«  Not all the time. Just when he is uncomfortable. »

 

You raised a eyebrow. Really ? Uncomfortable ? Kris was everything except uncomfortable ! He looked even more than comfortable. He already asked her to pay for his drinks ! You shook your head with disapproval and stared back at your glasse.

You were so bored. You were having a nice day until Mina saw Baekhyun. Why did it turn like that ? You would had been happy to spend some time with Baekhyun and his friends, if you didn't have to deal with Mina's feeling. He was so close, yet so far. Even if you wanted to try something, you couldn't because of your friendship with Mina and Kai's rule.You sighed. All you could do was avoiding looking in their direction while silently hoping you could leave soon.

 

«  Are you all single ? » Vicky asked, with a big smile.

 

She was on a mission or what ? It felt like the purpose of her invitation was to find a boyfriend among them. The boys giggled.

 

«  I am ! » Suho replied with a smile.

«  I am, too. » You heard Baekhyun say.

«  Yes. » Lay lazily replied.

«  You're noisy. » Kris whispered, massaging his eardrums.

 

Vicky clapped in her hands. Perfect ! She had 5, minus Baekhyun, 4 charming single boys by her side today. She couldn't be happier.

 

«  And you, girls ? » Suho asked, curious.

«  Yes ! » Vicky exclaimed, looking at Kris.

«  Yes... » Mina shyly replied.

«  Yes. » You just said.

 

You heard Baekhyun chocked. You dumbly looked at him.

 

«  Your boyfriend and you broke up ? » He asked you, surprised.

 

You blinked. What boyfriend ?

 

«  Boyfriend ? » Vicky repeated, looking at you.

 

There was a awkward silence. You were just staring at him, totally confused. You weren't dating anyone, what was he saying ?

 

«  Who are you talking about ? » You asked him, perplexed.

 

Baekhyun frowned. That was pretty evident.

 

«  Well, you know ! Kai, Your boyfriend. » He shrugged.

_______________________