Chapter 33

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

__________________________

 
« Chanyeol, it's getting late. Maybe we should- »
« No. »
 
You held back a sigh, glanced at your watch and -, your parents were going to kill you. 
 
« Chanyeol, I'm not kidding. » You insisted, a little worried. The sky was already so dark. «  Do you have any idea of what time it is ? »
 
Chanyeol obviously didn't. Too busy looking around the streets, he wasn't even listening to you. 
You followed him nevertheless, not that you had quite the choice. How could you escape when he was holding your hand so tightly, as he would never let you go ? You spent almost two hours, walking around, searching for something to do on your « date ». Chanyeol was insisting on doing something fun whereas you just wanted to avoid any aquariums and just go home.
Praying that he would get tired of wandering around soon, you checked again your watch and winced. Chanyeol stopped.
Finally.
 
« Look, » you pointed at the other side of the street. « If we go over there we can catch the bus- »
« What about a karaoke ? » He cut you off, pointing at a flickering store name. « Sounds like a great idea, right ? »
 
You looked at the cheap flickering name store before glancing at a very smiling Chanyeol. A karaoke ?
 
« We could order food too. » He added, noticing your lack of enthusiasm.
« Uh... » You frowned and winced. « I don't think this is a good idea. »
 
But what was a good idea was too go home. Chanyeol rolled his eyes before smiling wider.
 
« Oh come on.» He pouted, trying to lead you towards the door. « It'll be fun.»
 
Apparently, you didn't have the same definition of fun. And even if you wanted to (which wasn't the case), you couldn't. It was too late, you had to go home and this whole date was a bad idea (not to mention your catastrophic singing abilities).
Shaking your head, you made a step backwards.
 
« I'm sorry, but it's too late. » You bit your lips. « I must go home. »
« Please, please, please, pleeease, » Chanyeol ignored you, joining his hands together. « Please, please, please. »
« But it's really late. »
« We can take the 30 minute option. »
« But it's- »
« Pleeeease ! » He pouted with a mischievous light in the eyes. « If you really like me, then say yes. »
 
How low.
You blushed, opened your mouth, was about to retort something smart but just gave up. This little er. It was hard to say no when he was like that, smiling like an idiot, acting like a kid. He was staring at you with wide eyes and, -ugh !- you park Chanyeol.
 You glanced at the karaoke building and pictured the upcoming situation : you would have to sing in front of Chanyeol and this was out of the question. No way. Just no. 
Too self-conscious to seriously consider his suggestion, you shook your head.
 
« It's too late, Chanyeol. »
 
And his smile faded away. Putting his hands in his pockets, his pout turned into a frown.
 
« I knew it. » He dramatically sighed looking at his shoes.
« You knew what ? » You tilted your head to the side.
 
The boy limply shrugged, rocking back and forth on his feet, avoiding your eyes. 
 
« That you'd say no. You always say no. »
 
You rolled your eyes. Oh, come on...
 
« Chanyeol, please. You make it sounds like I'm heartless. »
 
He simply shrugged which made you want to feel bad and not really because, come on, we're talking about karaoke here.
 
« We can do that another day. » You tapped his shoulder. « Right now isn't the good moment. »
« Then when is it going to be the good moment ? »
 
You shrugged. Never was probably the best answer.
 
« I don't know. This weekend maybe. »
« You wouldn't come. » He sighed, glancing at you before returning his eyes on his shoes.
« Yes, I would. » You guaranteed him.
« No you wouldn't. You'd pretend you're sick or your cat has died. »  
« I don't own any cat. »
 
A smile briefly lightened Chanyeol's face.
 
« So, since you don't have any excuse, if I ask you out on Saturday, you would come ? » He pushed his luck.
 
And if you said yes, he would let you leave. 
 
« Yeah, I guess. » You nodded.
« Really ? » He raised an eyebrow.
 
You rolled your eyes.
 
« Yes, I will. »
« Promise ? »
« Yes, promise. »
 
His lips curled into a goofy smile as he raised his little finger in the air.
 
« Promise it. »
 
You looked at his hand and snorted.
 
« Im serious, » He insisted. « You have to promise it. »
« Chanyeol, we're not 5 years old anymore. »
 
But Chanyeol was actually dead-serious and he wouldn't move until you'd make the promise. With a sigh which then turned into a smile, you curled your finger around his.
 
« I promise, I'll come. » 
 
And you came.
 

__________________________

 
 
According to Sehun's personal belief, a good Saturday is a Saturday spent alone and as lazily as possible. No noisy roomates, no pointless chores to do. Just him, his X-box and bubble tea (and sometimes Luhan, but that was only on great Saturday). Today was one of those good Saturdays. Kyungsoo was at the grocery store, checking the discount, whereas Chanyeol was out for some reason Sehun didn't recall (he didn't listen when Chanyeol told him and he didn't really care). So here he was, alone and enjoying his good Saturday. He was (more or less) quietly playing to videogame, eyebrows narrowed in concentration and tongue stuck between his teeth, when the front door opened. Too absorbed in his game, he barely heard the keys clanking, footsteps and whispers coming from the entrance. But what he clearly heard was laughters. And if it wasn't for those laughters way too high-pitched to belong to any of his roomates, Sehun wouldn't have hit so hard the « pause » button on his joystick in the middle of the game. He wouldn't have jumped from the sofa either or ran to see who was there, ruining his good Saturday. And to his great dismay, he found Chanyeol and his so-called girlfriend.
 
« What is she doing here ? » Sehun hissed.
 
Screw up good manners.There were too many reasons to not be polite with you and one of them was the ing deal with Kai. It took Sehun a lot to not punch you in the face right here, right now. Good thing you were a girl (and especially Chanyeol's).
The very giddy Chanyeol, who was taking off his shoes, smiled while you bowed down, greeting Sehun.
 
« Nice to see you again Se-»
« I asked what she is doing here Chanyeol.» The boy cut you off, not even granting you a look.
 
You closed your mouth, a little surprised, and wondered if you had said something wrong.
Chanyeol walked past Sehun and taped his shoulder with a small laugh.
 
« Don't worry, we're not staying. I just forgot my wallet, » he explained before jogging to his room. « I told you we'd go on a date, don't you remember ? »
 
No, Sehun didn't remember. What he remembered was confused sputtering, obvious blush and ,oh, yeah maybe in a vague memory Chanyeol did tell him about the date.Crossing his arms like a jealous wife, Sehun glared at Chanyeol.
 
« Stay here, » the tall boy told you before disappearing in his room. « I'll be quick. »
 
And just like that, you were left alone with a very unhappy-looking Sehun.
You could feel something thick, heavy, almost unbreathable in the air. You clasped your hands together in a awkward fashion and cleared your throat. To be honest, you never felt really comfortable around Sehun and the strange looks he was sending to you weren't helping.
 
« So, » you broke the silence,  « how are you ? »
 
The boy snorted and rolled his eyes.
 
« Unbelievable. » He shook his head, before adding something else you didn't catch up.
« You said something ? » You asked, blinking like a deer in confusion.
 
Sehun sighed. Unfolding his arms, he made few steps in your direction before stopping, impinging your personal space.
 
« Don't try to be friendly with me. Just... don't, ok ? You may have fooled Chanyeol, but not me. So stop trying.»
 
You stared at him, more than confused. You didn't know Chanyeol's friend was so...bipolar.
 
« Uh... » You dumbly replied, racking your brain to understand what the heck was going on with him. « ...Ok ? »
 
Sehun nodded before narrowing his eyes.
 
« Oh, and since we're at it, break up with Chanyeol. »
 
Ok, this guy had issues. You stared at Chanyeol's friend with wide eyes. Last time, he was throwing you in his friend's arms and now, he was doing the opposite. This wasn't making any sense.
 
« Are you alright ? » You asked, a little concerned.
 
You bent over to check if everything was ok. But his eyes seemed clean and he wasn't smelling alcohol or anything.
The boy rolled his eyes.
 
« Just break up with him. » He repeated, a hint of irritation in the voice.
« But why would I- »
 
Sehun raised a hand in the air, ordering for silence. His other hand travelled to his pants and fished his phone in the pocket. Hitting few buttons, he then showed you the bright screen with a blank face.
 
« Because of this. »
 
You first didn't recognize anything on the picture he was showing to you, except maybe the skirt which was oddly looking like your school's uniform or the... wait. You had already seen this somewhere. Bending over to have a better look, it took you a mili-second to finally get it.
Your jaw broke.
Holy .
 
« H-How-...Where did you get that ? » You grabbing the phone, letting panic take over.
 
There were no doubts, this was the picture.
You looked over Sehun's shoulder to make sure Chanyeol wasn't coming back before staring back at the screen. 
 
« Sehun, where did you get this ? »
« That's not important. » Sehun shrugged, taking back his phone before putting it where it came from. « But now that I have your attention, we are going to make a little deal too. Sounds good, right ? »
« Does he know ? » You asked, grabbing your head, tears at the edge of your eyes.
 
, , .
This wasn't supposed to happen. Sehun wasn't supposed to have this picture. He wasn't supposed to know. You had made a ing deal with Kai and this was not a part of it. 
The boy calmly shook his head.
 
« How could I told him when he's being mad in love. I don't know how you managed to do this, but it's pretty effective. You're lucky I'm not a heartless like you. At least I take people's feelings into consideration. »
 
Your glaze fell on your shoes. Touché.
 
« I can explain. » You cried.
« Oh, please shut up. » The boy rolled his eyes.
 
A violent sob shook your body. This was not supposed to ing happen. 
 
« Please Sehun... I... » You begged.
« You what ? » The boy cut you off. « You're sorry ? You want to apologize ? Apologize to him, not to him. »
 
You opened your mouth to say something else, to prove him this wasn't your fault, this was a misunderstanding. But nothing came out. 
This was just no supposed to happen.
 
« Ok, here's the deal, » Sehun sighed. «  You're going to break up with him today. Pretend it's not working or you like someone else. Do whatever it takes, I don't care. You already proved your amazing actress's skills, so lying shouldn't be too hard for you. If you break up with him, and I'm sure you will, I won't tell him anything. But if you don't... » Sehun snorted. « I'll tell him everything with every single ing details. Do I make myself clear ? »
« I can't. » You whispered. « It hasn't been a month yet. »
 
You slammed your hand on your mouth. That wasn't what you wer trying to say. What you meant was... oh, .
Sehun gave you a jugdmental look before shrugging.
 
« Do I look like a give a ? It's you or him. Let's see how much you care about him. » 
 
And before you could protest, you heard footsteps coming up. 
 
« I found my wallet ! » Chanyeol exclaimed before appearing next to Sehun. 
 
.
The tall boy put his shoes back on as Sehun turned back without granting you a last look. You never felt so miserable in your life.
 
« Ok, we're good to go. » Chanyeol cheered, opening the door. « Ladies first. »
 
But you were unable to move. Or to think. Or to breath. 
You stared at him, feeling like crying or vomiting. This wasn't supposed to happen.
Chanyeol's smiled fadded away as he frowned.
 
« Are you ok ? »
 
You didn't even have time to mutter a « Nothing ! » that Chanyeol was already recalling your the promise you had made.
 
« You promised we would go on a date. That was the deal. » 
 
He grabbed your arm and pulled you out with a laugh.
 
« So come on . Smile ! »
 
How could you when you were so bad at keeping deal up?

__________________________

 

A/N : Go ahead. Throw me bricks and stones, I deserve it.

This is pure word vomit and I'm sorry for not updating for about 2 months.

I'm having this little mid-life crisis with this story. (which leads me to do another )
But, thank you so much for dealing with me though. You guys are the best 
Thank you for reading, and subscribing ಥ⌣ಥ I love you !