Chapter 11

Seducing Nerdy Chanyeol !

__________________________

 

« Is everything ok ? » Chanyeol asked, bending over the table with a worried face expression.

 

His voice woke you up from your thoughts. You quickly pulled yourself together and nodded.

 

«  Yes, don't worry. » You quickly answered.

 

Chanyeol frowned. He didn't know you since a long time, but he knew you enough to feel that something was wrong. Usually you were smiling and outgoing, but today you looked... wilted.

 

«  Are you sure ? » He insisted with eyes narrowed.

 

Flash from the lunch break popped up in your mind. Guilt was submerging you for having being so weak in front of your friends.

 

«  You can... talk to me, you know. » He awkwardly added.

 

The nicer he was towards you, the worst you felt.

 

«  It's fine Chanyeol. » You replied, not looking at him in the eyes.

 

He slowly nodded but didn't insist.

The word « Hypocrite » was shouted in your head. You weren't forced to tell Mina and Vicky everything, but you did and you did it very easily. And that was exactly what was wrong.

You didn't feel guilty back then. But now that you were facing Chanyeol, it was another story...

To feel less guilty, you bought two bags of cookies. That was a really poor and lame compensation, but at least you did something. Chanyeol had accepted it without asking any questions, thank God.

He was now slowly eating, silently thinking of what may had happened to you. He didn't like to see sad or tormented people . It wasn't in his nature to be unhappy, and he hated to see you like that.

 

«  Did something happen with the boy you like ? » He asked blankly.

 

His question surprised you, making you emerging from your bad mood.

 

«  What boy ? » You asked, confused.

«  Well... that boy. The one you talked to me about. »

 

Oh, that. You shrugged.

 

«  Not really. »

 

Chanyeol pinched his lips, not knowing if he was allowed to ask you more about it.

He shook one cookies bag and grabbed one.

 

«  Hey, you want some ? » He asked, holding a cookie out to you. « It will make you feel better ! »

 

You looked at his hand with a sad face expression. The intention was nice but you refused.

 

«  It's kind from you, but no. Thank you. »

 

He bit his lips, putting the cookie back into the bag. If you didn't accept food, then it meant something serious happened !

Ah, why were girls so complicated ? Working with you in theses conditions wasn't fun ! Chanyeol actually liked doing this project because it wasn't boring but entertaining. And you were the one who was making it entertaining. But since you were in a gloomy mood, he was seriously bored.

He put his head on his fist, looking at you.

You were writing stuff on a sheet of papers, not paying attention to him. It looked like you were shut in your own bubble, in your own world. « If only I knew what she has », he thought, sighing. He kept looking at you when his eyes accidently travelled down to your cleavage. Today was a hot day so you had ed the top of your shirt more than you were usually doing because of the high temperature. It was actually revealing the top of your , but it was enough for the young man that was Chanyeol to react. He immediately looked away, violently blushing. « Man, where the were you looking at ? ».

His sudden agitation caught your attention. You stared at him awkwardly, making him feel even more embarrassed. You thought he was just acting weird, as usual, so your attention got back to your work.

When your eyes finally left him, Chanyeol sighed. What was wrong with him ? He loosened his collar, suddenly feeling the temperature risen, and decided to work to create a diversion for his mind. He nervously grabbed a book when his look somehow got back to you. He could actually glimpsed a little beauty spot right on your b...

 

«  Can I borrow your that book ? » You asked, pointing at the one he was holding and almost giving him a heart attack.

 

Chanyeol looked away, his face becoming abnormarlly red. You had absolutely no idea of the things that were rushing through his mind just now.

 

«  Are you ok ? » You said, pushing your head to the side. «  Your face is really... red. »

 

Chanyeol tried to hide behind a book. He felt really hot from almost being caught and because of.. hrum... you know.

 

«  Yah ! Don't look at me ! » He awkwardly shouted.

 

You frowned. What was that now ? You let out a little laugh. That boy was really weird sometimes. You gently grabbed what you wanted and shook your head.

 

«  Ok, whatever. »

 

And you started to turn the pages of the book.

Chanyeol breathed heavily and put down what he had on his hand on the table. He mentally slapped himself for his ert behaviour. He wasn't the type to check out girls like that ! But that damn shirt was giving him serious difficulties. The more he tried to avoid thinking about it, the more his eyes were irresistibly attracted to this heaven sight. He violently bit his lips to control himself and to keep him from looking to much at it. «  Chanyeol, you need to stop ! » he mentally shouted to himself. He was being seriously creepy. He had no idea of why he was reacting like that ? He hadn't a crush on you or anything ! But why was it so hard to focus on something else ?

You suddenly pushed your hair to the side with a smooth move, clearing the view. Now, nothing was obstructing the way, his eyes could freely go down to your...

 

«  Damn it ! » Chanyeol abruptly complained, slapping his hand on the table.

 

You jumped of surprise and let out a small scream.

 

«  Yah ! What is wrong with you ? » You cried, scared.

 

You heart was racing from the shock you just had. You gave him a confused look.

 

«  I... I.. Ah ! Leave me alone ! » He got worked up.

 

Your eyes widened. Was he having another bipolar crisis ? Chanyeol hid his red face behind his hand.

 

«  Ok. » You whispered, silently judging him.

 

May be the high temperature was giving him weird reaction ? You shook your head. Aish, this boy...

Chanyeol cleared his throat, deseperately trying to calm down and conceal his torment. Heat and hormones was a dangerous cocktail. He angrily turned the pages of his notebook, not even knowing what he was searching for. He just wanted to banish ert thoughts from his poor mind. The more violent he was, the harder he tried to focus on something else.

The side of your neck felt itchy all of a sudden. You started to it slowly, revealing more skin and driving the unfortunate Chanyeol crazy. How was he suppose to work if you were acting like that ? And why was the temperature of this library so freaking high ? He really tried to look away, but his damn eyes were glued to your cleavage. It was slowly moving from your breathing. Up and down. That was wrong and he knew it.

You pushed again your hair to the side, letting emanate a sweet perfume from your neck. Chanyeol facepalmed and sighed. You fragance smellt so good, so freaking good... It was the straw that broke the camel's back.

 

«  Where does this smell come from ? » He asked, breaking the silence.

 

You looked at him and blushed.

You had actually decided to follow the stupid advices from the magazine and put some perfume today, hoping it would work on Chanyeol.

 

«  It's my perfu... »

«  Because it smells awful ! » He cut you off.

 

He knew it was coming from you, and the scent was actually incredible. But his frustration was taking control of him.

You raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised. That was mean !

 

«  Really ? » You asked, offended.

 

Chanyeol knew how immature he was. But if he wanted to survive, he had to lie.

 

«  Yes. It smells so bad. »

«  Ah... »

 

You quickly grabbed some of your hair and smelled it. It didn't smell bad, what was he saying ? You frowned. Theses advices were really irrelevant ! Perfume was supposed to «  drown his senses and attract him ». But from Chanyeol angry face expression, you could tell that it wasn't working at all. You felt stupid to have thought it could actually work. You had been so naive. But you truly thought this perfume smelt good !

 

«  I don't like it. » Chanyeol insisted, keeping on lying.

 

No, I dont like it, I freaking love it.

__________________________