Personal maid...

Heart Songs presents Crimson Silence "meeting you is not a coincidence…"

 

Life is so unfair for a person like me. Living in this place ,I'm alone. "No, I'm not alone as long as Soohyun is here", telling this to myself as I look at her,who's preparing me some food on my bed.

 

"Miss Dara, here's your food. Eat well", she says to me with her smile.

" Thank-you", I replied. I proceed eating this delicious meal she prepared for me.

" It’s nice to see this beautiful sun up here", she says while in front of the window.

"I don't know. I don't like to see sunlight."

"Oh, I'm sorry , Miss Dara, Mianhaeyo.", apologizing  as she bows ninety degree.

" It's ok. Are you done with your chores?"

"Yes, Miss Dara. I will go buy some groceries later."

"Ok, make sure you lock up the door when you leave."

" Miss Dara, the doorknob is not in the good condition that's why I will buy another one and repair it later."

"I see…(pause)I'm done with the food."She come over to fix the dishes.

"Do you want anything, Miss Dara? I'll get it for you before I leave."

"No, thanks. Be careful in the road,ok?" I smiled to her. And she smiled back.

 

Soohyun became my personal maid since the day my family died. She was only ten years old then and her parents were died also with that  accident. Their  family and our family were treated as one family. And after that day that we've lost them, me and Soohyun are the one who always  there for each other. Though I'm not that showy to her, I know inside of me that I love her so much, she reminds me of my siblings. She did  everything for me. She's beautiful and I know someday she will leave me to make her own family. I'm not afraid to be alone coz I'm into it.  So  when the time comes and she will leave me, It will be alright. I just want her to live her life different from mine.