Fragile princess??

Never Judge a book by its Cover

 

“OI! Wake up!” A man’s voices shouted from my bedroom door.

“Argh! What?!” I answered in a husky dry tone. I’m really not in the mood to deal with anyone right now.

“Get up! The boss wants to see you!” He yelled back.

“Tell me him I’m not in!” I shouted going back to sleep. Well tried when suddenly my door busted open.

“No can do. He wants to see you about your mission.” The man came in took the blankets covering my body off then throw me onto his left shoulder and carried me to his boss’s office.

 “Animal.” I stated once the man put me down.

“I’m sorry for doing that, but it was the only way to get you here.” With that he leaves.

“What you want?” I greeted ‘the boss’.

“I need you to kill my rival’s only daughter.” He stated handing me a file. I took it and sat in his office chair. “Excuse me, but that’s my chair. And only I can sit in it.” He stated glaring at me.

“You wanna die? Besides you’re the one that called me here for my help. The least you can do is please your guest.” I said sending him a glare, causing to gulp.

“N-n-no, p-p-please d-do w-whatever y-you w-want.” He said stuttering. I continued to read over the file of the girl I’m supposed to kill.

“Seem simple.” I said throwing the file on the desk in front of me and spinning the chair so I’m facing the window.

“So? You’ll do it?” He asked in a small voice as if he’ll get scolded if he spoke louder.

“Sure, I’ll take your enemy’s daughter away.” I stated looking outside the window. “You may leave now.”

“Yes.” Half way out he realized that this was his office, but it was too late I was already gone for my ‘mission.’

 

I arrived at the backyard of the mansion. “Wow this place is heavily guarded. That old man never mentioned that this girl was overprotected. Geez~ It’s gonna take more work than I thought. ”

I run to the poolside and hid behind one of the statues, I saw five guards coming this way once they passed by I took the guard who walked behind the other four, covering his mouth and quickly finishing him off. I took his clothes and put them on as while as putting my long hair up to make it seem like it was short. I walked behind the other four who were talking.

“Hey, don’t you think the Miss has become prettier by day.” Guard 1 said in a dreamy voice.

“Yea~” the others replied.

“She’s so sweet and caring~” Guard 2 stated. (#^.^#)

“I love her smile.” Guard 3. >.<

“It’s a shame that she doesn't know how to protect herself because the boss keeps her locked up in her room.” Guard 4 said stopping and looking up at the window on the 2nd floor.

“Yea~” Guard replied depressed. “It’s also a shame that she has such a fragile body. It’s like if you touch she’ll break into a million pieces.”

 

I stayed rooted while they continued. Well at least I know where she is now. I quickly check my surrounding before climbing up to her balcony.

What? O.o Why is her windows open? I slowly walking inside, and surprised to find an angel sleeping. Woow~ she really is she pretty. I walk closer to her bed until she grabs my arm and throw me down onto the bed, her top of me.

“What do you want?” She hissed.

“Whoa~ Calm down.” I smirked. Not as fragile as the guards think. She’s got some strength in that slim body of hers.

“Answer me, or else.” She hissed.

“Or else what?” I asked while my smirk grows.

“I’ll kill you.” She said pointing a handgun at me.

“Wow~ And here I thought I was the one to kill you.”

“You’re here to kill me and not me?” She asked in disbelieve getting off me. O.o ? Why would I her??? I’m just here to do my job.

“What do you mean you?”

“Well, what else could I think? You come into my room and sneak up to me on my bed. So I thought that you…” I cut her off.

“Nonono, I would never anyone. I’ll just kill anyone.”

“Okay.” She handed me the handgun she was pointing at me a little while ago. “What? You’re here to kill me right? So what you waiting for?”

“Interesting.” I said looking at the gun.

“What?”

“Interesting. I’ve never meant someone who would hand me the weapon to kill them with.”

“So, I just want this to be over with. There’s nothing in this life for me.” She stated and closed her eyes waiting for me to end her.

“Interesting.” I said smirking to myself. Maybe this will help me keep sane and human.

“What are you..”

*knock*knock*

“Miss! MISS! MISS!!!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!!!” Guards yelled from the outside.

“MISS THERE’S AN INTRUDER!!!! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!”

“Oopps, I forgot to hide the dead body.” I sheepishly said rubbing the back of my head.

“hehe, cute~” She said smiling.

“So how about it?” I said looking at the window then looked back at her.

“What?” She asked confused.

“Come with me to see the world you’ve never experienced. Miss Im Yoona.” I said smiling extending my hand towards her.

“…” She looked at the door being banged and then my hand.

“Don’t worry; you’ll be free to do whatever you want by my side.” She took my hand, we walked to the balcony. “Here you might need this.” I hand the gun back to her.

“Thanks.”

“You do know how to use that right.”

“Yes.” She shot three guards that had their guns pointed at me.

“Nice. Let’s go.” I said just we jumped down. (I carried her bridal style before jumping down.)

“Hmm, you’ve done this before?” I asked has we made our way to the exit killing guard along the way.

“Yes, used to sneak out when I was younger but was always caught and then carried back to my room.” She said shooting 2 men.

Several guards stood at the entrance shocked at what they just witness their innocent fragile princess doing.

“Let’s not waste time. Our flight leaves in 30 minutes.” I stated grabbing her wrist and running passed the shocked guards and towards my rental car.