Please Stop that!

Irresistible Lips (I'm Sorry) [Three-Shot]

 

Pink = You
Blue = Minhyuk
Purple = SeoWoo
Red = Ilhoon
Orange = Eunkwang
Green = SungJae

 

Gray = Director

______________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

 

"Yah~ Yah! How is it kissing SeoWoo noona?"
"It was sweet, haha. It felt different"
"DIfferent how?"
"It felt like..  love hahaha."
Ilhoon looked at Minhyuk... "I'll tell you on _____"
"Hey! Don't... It's just that, when I kiss _____ it feels childish. When it's Seowoo noona, it's like a whole new level"
"Yah! Hyung-ah!" Sungjae hit Minhyuk's head playfully
"I wasn't kidding. _____ kisses feels like from a 12 year old."
"Don't say that!" Ilhoon shouted
"Alright... jeez. Don't be so bad tempered."

You found yourself teary-eyed, offended and heart broken. You went to the comfort room and started crying.

What am I to him? a kid who clings on to him? I can be mature and lady-like. Can't he treat me more like a matured girlfriend?
He is like saying that he likes Seowoo unnie's kisses more. I thought it's just acting. I also thought I would feel nothing and be proffesional about it. But if Minhyuk keeps this up.. I just can't. I feel like he is enjoying this kissing scene...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

As you were wiping your tears and looking at the mirror, you thought..

I never want to hear Minhyuk say that again…

You went outside and hurried back to your seat.
Everyone! Break time is over! Seowoo, Minhyuk!  Back to your place

You saw Seowoo and Minhyuk walking together to their places. They were both smiling then the director shouted “and…. ACTION!

Minhyuk entered the Church-like set, walked towards Seowoo, grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.
You noticed that Seowoo looked at you, smirked and then kissed Minhyuk back.
You eyes widened, “Ahjussi, is kissing back Minhyuk part of the script?
No, but it’s really fantastic.. They should keep it up. They look grea-“ He looked at you and you looked at him. “Mwo?

Nothing”.
Minhyuk kept kissing Seowoo and cupped her cheeks.
Good! Minhyuk! Make it look like her lips are really irresistible.

You looked at the two with an uncomfortable face. “No…” You stood up
YAH! PLEASE! STOP THAT!” You unconsciously shouted.

Seowoo and Minhyuk stopped kissing and looked at you, so did everyone else.
_______.” Minhyuk called you. “What the?! Are you crazy?!” The director shouted at you

Mianhae..” You looked down and played with your fingers “I just think that Seowoo is kissing Minhyuk too much.. that’s not even part of the script anymore
______, It’s just acting
No! I’m tired of being stepped on or pushed away from you because of other girls just because I’m not mature enough for you..
Pssh~ You’re just being…
Zip your mouth and let me finish…” you said and looked at Seowoo.
Minhyuk-ah, Do you know how I was offended and hurt when I heard you say that you like Seowoo’s kisses more than mine. That my kisses were like from a twelve year old…” Your eyes became watery.

Seowoo’s eyes widened and looked at Minhyuk.
"You said that?"
Y-you heard that…?” He looked down

You walked towards him and said “Yah~ look at me. I heard it loud and clear. Seowoo’s kiss felt like love. Wow! Don’t I exist? You’re not the Minhyuk I used to know…” You were shaking your head with sorrowful eyes.
"Look, I never meant what...." Minhyuk grabbed your arm gently
You pushed him away from you while tears drop from your eyes "I had enough for awhile..."

You left the studio, wiping your tears and holding back the pain. Minhyuk wasn't allowed to follow you because he had to finish his shoot. So you went home, walking….

I don’t mind how far it is, how tiring it is. It’s drizzling a little. But I don’t care If I’m going tobe sick or not... I just want to think about the previous things that happened, peacefully. I don’t want to hear, see, feel or  touch Minhyuk for awhile.

 

A few hours later….

The sun went  down. You figured that If you and Minhyuk didn’t fight,  you would have been in a restaurant by now.

You were beside the window in your room, listening to “Imagine” by BtoB and it was in repeat one. You sigh every time it was Minhyuk’s part.

You lay down on your bed and tried resting, but you can’t find a proper position. You kept moving and thinking

Aish~ Did I do the right thing? Was it right to express what I feel? I don’t really want to lose Minhyuk, I love him so much. If I hadn’t only come to that shoot this wouldn’t have happened…