When it's Seowoo noona, it's like a whole new level

Irresistible Lips (I'm Sorry) [Three-Shot]

Pink = You
Blue = Minhyuk
Purple = SeoWoo
Red = Ilhoon
Orange = Eunkwang
Green = SungJae

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 

You have known Minhyuk since 1st grade. You two have been best friends ever since he saved your life when you were 3rd grade. He promised that he would protect you when you're in trouble, take care of you when you're sick and comfort you when you're lonely and love you forever.

 

It was a rainy Saturday and last Thursday, Minhyuk promised you a date on the evening. He also invited you to the shooting of his new Music Video "Irresistable lips". And you said that you're delighted to come.

You're not quiet sure what the Music Video is about and also the title of the song. You were expecting that it would be like "Insane" or "Father".

You were grabbing the cutest set of clothes you wanted to wear on your date with Minhyuk later. As you put on your shirt, skirt and shoes you kept thinking...

What's it like in a shoot? With a director, a scenery, cameras, lighting equipments and BTOB . Kyaaa~ I hope I wouldn't feel left out. Being the only one who doesn't belong... AISH! I'm not allowed to think like this, Minhyuk said that it's okay to watch and wait. At least Ilhoon oppa will be there.

You heard a honk of a car and looked outside the window. Seeing the familiar car, you rushed downstairs and said Goodbye to your mom with a kiss on the cheek. "Minhyuk-ah!" you said as you ran to the sidewalk. Minhyuk looked at you, smiling and opened his arms. You rushed into his arms and find yourself warm when you hugged him.

"Miss me?" He said while your head.
And you replied with a nod. Minhyuk pulled away gently and opened the car for you.
"Let's go". You smiled at him and went inside the car.

A few minutes later, Minhyuk, Sungjae, Changsub and Peniel was in their dressing room. You were also in the studio and was sitting down next to the director. Ilhoon approached you.

"Hey Kiddo Noona!" He poked your back.
"Oh.." You faced him, "Annyeong" you greeted him with a smile
"What are you doing here?"
"Minhyuk invited me here... You don't want me to be here?"
"No, no... That's not it.. I was just asking" He faced at the back and mumbled.. You wouldn't like what's going to happen here

"Mwo?" You tried to face him.
"Nothing, It's nothing.." He went to the dressing room and left you

You sighed and looked around the set. And thought... I want to talk to Minhyuk, should I go inside the dressing room?

You stood up and went in front of the door of the dressing room. You could hear what BTOB was talking about and also Ilhoon's loud voice.

"How could you bring ______ here?"
"Yeah, Hyung! You know that there's a kissing scene in the shoot today!"
"I didn't want her to wait, I miss her so bad, it's been like... 10 days without seeing her because of our busy schedule"
"If she truely loves you, she can wait.."
"But I can't... besides, she trusts me right? That kissing scene would be nothing"
"Pssh, you know how easily jealous _______ can be"
"No, I never did see her jealous.."
"Remember when you were with Chorong at the practice studio you were kind of being flirty and _______ saw it"
"Yeah, but I think she wasn't jealous"
"Hyung, look into her eyes and see how she feels.." Sungjae left and saw you...

"Oh! ________ Noona! how long have you been here?"
".... Just now" You lied and smiled at him
"Okay, umm... I... Have to..." He walked away.

You sighed and asked to yourself... A kissing scene? Really? Why didn't Minhyuk tell me about that?

Then one of the crew shouted "SeoWoo is here on the set!"
5 seconds after that, Minhyuk came out of the dressing room. You saw him looking for someone, you smiled at him, thinking that you're the one that he is looking for.

He looked and walked towards your direction. You noticed that he was looking at someone behind you and passed you.

"Seowoo Noona!" He greeted Seo Woo.

Your face was in shock and you hurried back to your seat.

The director looked at you then at Minhyuk... "Aish... MINHYUK! Places!!"
"Ahh, nae~.." You heard Minhyuk saying.

SeoWoo walked passed to your right, looked at you and smiled. "Ohh, You must be... the assistant of the Director?
"Mwo?" Your eyes widened and your head backed away a bit.

"Ohh, I'm sorry. You are?" She raised both of her eyebrows
You pointed at Minhyuk and gently said.."Minhyuk's g-girlfriend...."
"Aww, Aren't you the cutest fan girl!?" She giggled and pinched your cheek lightly.
"Yah~.. It-it's true..." You said to her
"Oh. I see, Well.. Don't worry. You know about the kissing scene right? It would be for 2-5 seconds only" she grabbed her lip gloss and  kept putting it on her lips.

You looked away and felt uncomfortable. Huh? Director's assistant? The heck?! What's wrong with her? >_<

Half an hour later, the time has come to shoot the kissing scene. You were waiting and watching patiently so far. You were impressed with everybody's work. 

The first take was about to be recorded. Your heart felt weird and just bared with it. Ilhoon looked at you while Minhyuk was kissing SeoWoo that looked like he was putting a lot of passion to it.

Ilhoon walked towards you and rubbed your back. "It's alright"
"Oh, No. I'm not jealous. Why would you think that?"

"Let's take 5 everyone! We'll continue with the kissing scene after that" The director shouted and eveyrone went to their dressing rooms. Minhyuk looked at you, smiled then went inside the room. 

You rushed in the door of BTOB's dressing and eavesdropped

"Yah~ Yah! How is it kissing SeoWoo noona?"
"It was sweet, haha. It felt different"
"Different how?"
"It felt like..  love hahaha."
Ilhoon looked at Minhyuk... "I'll tell you on _____"
"Hey! Don't... It's just that, when I kiss _____ it feels childish. When it's Seowoo noona, it's like a whole new level"
"Yah! Hyung-ah!" Sungjae hit Minhyuk's head playfully
"I wasn't kidding. _____ kisses feels like from a 12 year old."
"Don't say that!" Ilhoon shouted
"Alright... jeez. Don't be so bad tempered."

You found yourself teary-eyed, offended and heart broken. You went to the comfort room and started crying.

What am I to him? a kid who clings on to him? I can be mature and lady-like. Can't he treat me more like a matured girlfriend?
He is like saying that he likes Seowoo unnie's kisses more. I thought it's just acting. I also thought I would feel nothing and be proffesional about it. But if Minhyuk keeps this up.. I just can't. I feel like he is enjoying this kissing scene...