SM High School

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyw6P9wWizM

-----

The van skidded to a stop in front of an enormous, embellished building that read SM HIGH SCHOOL.

SHINee grabbed you and dragged you inside.

“Let go! Ahh!” You screamed as they pushed you. You landed in someone’s lap.

Jaejoong opened his arms in wtf and raised an eyebrow, “I don’t really mind when a hot chick is on my lap but who the are you?”

You quickly scrambled off of him and ran towards the door but SHINee pulled you back in.

“LET ME GO!” You screamed in panic.

“Damn, girl. Lower your voice.” Minho chuckled.

“Why are you doing this to me?!” Your bottom lip trembled.

Jonghyun smirked and tilted your chin up, “Don’t cry, baby. L. Joe will come save you.”

“L. Joe?” Ryeowook stood up and walked over, “What are you talking about?”

“This chick,” Jonghyun tossed you onto the floor, “Belongs to Byunghun.”

“Your half-brother?” Leeteuk blinked at you, “You’re kidding me.”

“Nope.” Jonghyun crossed his arms with a grin.

Yunho grabbed your chin and pulled you up into a stand. You hatefully glared at him. “Such a waste.” He clucked his tongue and your cheek. You shoved him, “Don’t touch me!”

“Fiesty.” A couple guys snickered.

“I’m leaving.” You stormed towards the door but Minho and Taemin blocked it. “Let me go.” You gritted your teeth.

“You can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter