L. Joe's Past

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFtEe2ikHQ

-----

That evening, you and L. Joe left school and headed towards his apartment. Your arm was looped through his and his hands were in his pockets. You your lollipop (that he had bought for you) and glanced at him. You tilted your head and thoughtfully gazed at him.

Ever since SHINee had rudely intruded, L. Joe had been quiet and strayed in his own thoughts.

You pulled the lollipop out of your mouth with a loud smooch of your lips. You held it out to L. Joe. He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to you. You smiled and put the lollipop to his lips. L. Joe softly smiled, shook his head, and put the lollipop back in your mouth. He sighed and headed up the street.

You hugged his arm tightly and rested your head on it *I’d rather have a erted L. Joe than a sad one.*

The two of you arrived at his place.

“Are you hungry?” You offered, “I’ll make you something.”

“I’m not hungry. I’m going to wash my face.” L. Joe went into the bathroom.

You sighed and sat on the couch. You glanced around and waited for him to come out. Inside the bathroom,

L. Joe splashed cold water on his face and stared at himself in the mirror. He thought of Jonghyun and his blood broiled. He remembered his past and grew beyond furious. “AHHH!” L. Joe slammed his fist into the mirror. The pain on his knuckles was nothing compared to the reopened wound in his heart.

You burst inside, “What’s wrong-“ Your eyes widened, “L. Joe…YOUR HAND!” You grabbed his bleeding fist. “It’s nothing.” He pulled away but you firmly grabbed it, “What do you mean?! It’s bleeding badly! You’re such an idiot!” You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his fist.

“I know.” L. Joe whispered.

You stopped and looked at him.

“I’m an idiot.” He sadly whispered, “That’s why my mom threw me away and why my dad hated me.”

“L. Joe,” You frantically bit your lip, “I didn’t mean it like that. I-I-“ You saw tears in his eyes and your heart fell. You had never seen L. Joe cry before. It didn’t suit him. “So…you do have parents.” You whispered.

L. Joe angrily smirked at the thought of them, “No, I don’t. They don’t deserve to call themselves parents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter