Last Date

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC41VXfR6HE

---

Humming a happy tune, you got ready to see your dad. You finished braiding your hair and made yourself extra presentable.

Your phone buzzed with a text: ARE YOU REALLY GOING ON A DATE WITHOUT ME? :(-L. Joe.

You giggled but didn’t reply *L. Joe, you’re so silly sometimes.* You ran downstairs.

“Going somewhere?” Your stepmom asked.

“Date with L. Joe?!” The twins inquired.

“Um,” You stepped backwards to the door, “Just out with friends. I’ll be back tomorrow night! Bye!” You ran away. You stopped at the corner and glanced back. Luckily, they weren’t following you. You sighed in relief. With a happy smile, you excitedly skipped to the bus stop. You couldn’t wait to see your dad! An hour later, you arrived at Kangnam. You looked around for the familiar, warm figure.

“~~~~-ah!” Your favorite deep voice called.

You brightened, “APPA!” You ran over to him. He stretched out his arms and embraced you in a bear hug. “APPA!” You breathed in his familiar scent and hugged him tightly, “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”

“I missed you, too, honey.” He hugged you tightly.

A tear of happiness fell down your cheek.

“Let me see my beautiful daughter.” Your dad pulled back and put his hands on your cheeks. He searched your face and smiled, “You got even prettier now that you have a boyfriend.” You smiled then frowned. You placed your hand on his cheek, “You got so thin, dad.” He had stubbles on his cheek, something that never happened. Your dad had always been a clean, pristine person. “Come on.” He took your hand, “Should we go on that father-daughter date?” You beamed and nodded.

You and your dad went everywhere and did everything: shopping, eating, games, and rides. Your phone kept ringing with L. Joe. Your dad kept teasing you about it. Eventually, you just shut it off.

At the end of the day, he pushed you on the swing, just like he had done when you were little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter