I'm Sorry

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CgzeS4lHdE

------

After closing up the flower shop, you took your bicycle and tiredly walked back towards South Seoul.

Someone was watching you from behind a wall. He sighed in relief, “I guess Zea didn’t take her, after all. I worried for nothing.” Sungyeol slipped back into the shadows.

You were almost at the border now. You looked up and halted. A figure was leaning against a streetlight with his leg propped up. His pink shiny hair stood out in all the blackness.

L. Joe turned his head and looked straight at you. Your eyes flickered in surprise. A slow smile formed on his lips and his eyes sparkled like stars were shining in them.

Your heart went BA-BUMP.

You put a hand over your chest with a confused expression *What’s wrong with me? Am I sick? Maybe a heart disease? Why does my heart always react like this around this pink-haired boy?*

L. Joe pushed himself off the pole, “You come now? I’ve been waiting forever for you.” You walked over, “I told you that you shouldn’t wait for me anymore. I come late most times so you won’t know how long you’ll have to wait.”

L. Joe bent down to your height with his hands behind his back. He smiled in amusement with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, “Are you worrying about me right now?” Blush crept up your cheeks and you quickly looked away, “I worry about everyone.”

L. Joe smiled *You’ll never give in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter