ZEA

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WipYE-IpOe4

-----

You cut out coupons from the newspaper and smiled, “Now this is the way to shop. Where is this market again?” You searched it online.

East Seoul.

You paused *There’s no way I’d run into them today.*

You shrugged it off and went to the market in East Seoul. It was a loud, rowdy place with more graffiti than West and South put together. You went into the market and bought everything you needed. When you were done, the sun was starting to fall. You stopped by a tiny mart to buy ice cream. You popped it in your mouth and paid the ahjumma. You waited for her to get the change.

A group of boys were standing close-by, laughing and talking loudly. They playfully punched each other and spat on the ground as if they owned the place.

“Tsk. Tsk.” You shook your head.

Suddenly, one boy loudly said, “Man, if Teen Top of Infinite crosses the border again, they’re dead!” “Why’d you stop me from getting them, hyung? I almost had them!” Another snapped. “You wanna go to prison?” The leader raised an eyebrow, “You have to stop before you kill them.” “Yeah, control yourself.” Another snickered. “No one messes with Ze:a.” They proudly raised their chins.

Your eyes widened and the ice cream fell onto the ground. *OH NO.* You warily took a peek at them. They seemed very…uncivilized and merciless. You swallowed hard in fear *I need to get out of here. Fast.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter