Contrary To L. Joe's Warning

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbrtctAL5N1qbc7nto1_500.png

--------

Time seemed to go faster since you were so busy with school and work. L. Joe had really meant it when he said he couldn’t come every day. He hadn’t come seen you since the Monday he walked you home.

On Friday night, the shop ended later than usual. On top of that, the streetlight was broken and you had left your bicycle at home.

“Should I take you home, dear?” The owner asked. You shook your head, “I’m okay.” She frowned, “Are you sure? It’s dark out there and there are bad boys in our town.” *Infinite.* You gulped, “I’m okay. Good-bye!” You waved and left.

You were paranoid at every noise. You heard a footstep, gasped, and spun around. But no one was there. You swallowed hard and tightly grasped onto the straps of your backpack *I wouldn’t mind if L. Joe came right now.* Someone grabbed your shoulder and you screamed. He quickly backed away. You spun around and your eyes widened *Oh no! It’s Infinite!*

L was standing there with a hood over his head and looking at you with a blank, mildly surprised expression.

You froze with fear *Omo is he really going to do something to me like L. Joe said?*

“I thought it was you.” L spoke, “You were with L. Joe last time, right?”

*I don’t know!* You put your hands together in plea, “Please don’t kick me out of West Seoul!”

His eyes widened in surprise *What?*

“It took me long days and hard work to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter