Be My Friend

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

------

Right after school on Monday, you hopped on your bicycle and pedaled as fast as you could to Sunshine Flower Shop.

“Annyeonhasayo.” You bowed 90 degrees.

The owner laughed in a tinkling manner, “Welcome to your first day of work.”

“Thank you.” You beamed. “What should I do?”

“You can start off by gathering the petals off the floor.” She smiled.

“Yes, mam!” You saluted.

“Oh dear. I can tell you’ll be a delight to work with.” The owner laughed.

You tied the apron and started right away. For the rest of the day, you arranged flowers, helped customers, and cleaned up the remains of bouquets. At night, you helped the owner close the shop. You bowed, “Thank you, ahjumma. I’ll see you tomorrow.” “You can just call me grandma, dear.” She smiled. You beamed with a warm feeling spreading over your heart, “Thank you…grandma.”

After bowing, you hopped on your bike and headed home. But midway, your tire went flat. “Oh no.” You groaned. You forgot to pack the air pumper that morning. You sighed and started walking home *The first thing I’ll buy with a paycheck is a new bike.*

Out of nowhere, a shadow crossed in front of you.

“WAH!” Frightened, you fell onto the ground and your bicycle collapsed next to you.

“I’m sorry, goma agashi. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

You saw a flash of pink bending down. “Pink-“

“L. Joe is my name.” He pulled you up, “Wait. You’re supposed to call me oppa now.”

You frowned and yanked away, “With whose consent?”

“Mine.” L. Joe grinned.

You struggled to put your bicycle in the right position.

L. Joe easily lifted it up in its right position.

“Er, thanks.” You quickly walked towards the South.

“Wait up! I didn’t wait 2 freaking hours in the West to be ditched!” L. Joe ran after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter