Cinderella Must-Haves: A Wicked Stepmom and Evil Stepsisters

The Battlefield of Cinderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom! Kayoung is squishing me!” Nayoung shrieked.

“Am not!” Kayoung protested.

“Calm down, girls! There isn’t enough space in this truck!” Your stepmom snarled.

From the trunk of the pick-up truck, you rolled your eyes *At least your inside. When the car is speeding 60 miles per hour in autumn and you’re sitting outside squished between a bet and lamp, it isn’t as warm as you think it is.*

The fraternal twins started arguing some more.

You plugged your earphones into your ears and closed your eyes. Still, you could hear their annoying bickering. On top of that, now your stepmom was starting to scream.

It was going to be one heck of a long drive.

 ----------

The pick-up truck stopped in front of a dingy, hollow-looking 3-bedroom house. You hopped out and looked up.

“Ew! We’re living here?” Nayoung crinkled up her nose.

Kayoung frowned, “What happened to the mansion?”

“Since your father lost his job, we have to stay here.” Your stepmom said.

“Until when?! I can’t stay in cramped places like this!” Nayoung pouted.

*Why not? You stayed in worse before your mom married my dad.* You put your backpack on.

“Until your father gets back on his two feet again. Now let’s go in.” Your stepmom headed inside, “Bring all our things, ~~~~~!”

You gaped at her, “By myself?”

Nayoung and Kayoung snickered, “Good luck!” “Be fragile with the pink box! My China dolls are in there! They’re more expensive than you!” Nayoung stuck her tongue out. You almost chucked the box at her head. You sighed and grabbed a box.

After helping the movers move all the furniture, you grabbed your suitcases and headed upstairs. You blinked around, “Where’s my room?”

“You don’t have one.” Nayoung crossed her arms.

“There are 3 bedrooms.” You stated.

“Yeah. One for mom. One for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter