E.H.?

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 

Exo were now having a break after dancing for hours. Suddenly, Chen remembered something

 
 
"Hey. I've heard there's a dance battle nearby!", Chen announced. 
 
"Oh! Isnt that the one held by Infinite?", Baekhyun asked. Chen nodded.
 
Chanyeol stood up. "I want to watch!"
 
"There might be Noonas in there~", Kai smirked.
 
"Luhan hyung! Let's grab some Bubble Milk Tea after!", Sehun cheered. Luhan nodded.
 
Suho whiped his sweat away. "Sounds fun to me. Let's go!"
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Oh my god Im late!!!", you ran quickly as possible. As soon as you reached your destination point. You sighed in relief. "Glad it hasnt started yet."
 
 
"Eun Hae!",you heard a familiar voice calling your name.
 
You smiled seeing who it was. "Hoya!!".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You ran to him. "Ahh~ I thought Im already late!"
 
Hoya ruffled your hair. "Now go to the backstage and fix yourself!"
 
 
 
"YES SIR!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After changing your clothes to this:
 
 
 
 
 
 
the Dance Battle is finally about to start. You heaved a deep sigh as you raised your fist in the air. "Eun Hae.. FIGHTING!". With that, you grabbed your mask  and wore it.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris gege!!! Look!! There's a panda over there!!", Tao pointed to a panda stuff toy at a stall. "He looks just like me right?"
 
 
Kris chuckled at Tao's cuteness. "Yes indeed~"
 
 
"Hi noona~", Kai approached a beautiful woman. The woman turned around and was surprised to see a handsome young man. "Noona~ If you like. we can-"
 
 
 
"KKAMJONG STOP FLIRTING!", Sehun grabbbed him by the ear.
 
"AW AW AW AW!!", Kai whined as Sehun dragged him back to their place.
 
Sehun stuck his tounge out on Kai. "Ignore the noonas and watch the show!"
 
 
 
 
"But it hasnt even started yet!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OH MY! MY EYELINER IS SMEARED!", Baekhyun panicked as he saw his face in the side mirror of a car.
 
 
 
 
 
"I LOOKED LIKE TAO WITH THIS EYELINER!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Is that a compliment??", Tao shot him a glare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"Good Evening everyone!", the host greeted. The audience have gone screaming their lungs out especially the girls. "Im your host for the night! Infinite's Kim Sunggyu imnida!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"For the celebration of our group's anniversary we, Infinite, were holding a Dance Battle for our fellow dancers! Are you guys excited??"
 
 
"YEEEEEEEEESSS!!"
 
 
"ALRIGHT! Let's now begin Infinite's Dance Battle Showdown!!", he cheered. "First off~ Let's start with the solo category where individuals have to compete with each other in order to get the title of... The King and Queen of the Dance Floor!"
 
 
"Interesting....", Kai smirked.
 
 
"let's start with the girls! Now.. our first contestant!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And so, the contest started. Meanwhile, you were on the backstage, nervous as hell.
 
 
 
"Glad that im the last one.. but, I havent been nervous like this for awhile", you sighed. "I can do this!!... E.H......... hwaiting!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
"Those girls are so hot!", Baekhyun said, drooling. Chanyeol nodded. "Aaah~ Yuri Noona is so yyy!!"
 
 
D.O. smacked him in the head. "You're too noisy Bacon!"
 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him. "Tsss. Im just being a fanboy!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Now. For the last contestant! Ohoho~~ I know this girl! She has won alot of dance battles before! I guess you already know who she is......... And now, the last but not the least! E.H. !!"
 
 
 
"E.H.?", Sehun asked Suho.
 
Suho smiled. "She's known for beating up the other girls in the dance floor. I've seen her dance once back then. She's good"
 
"Is she beautiful?", Baekhyun interestingly asked.
 
Suho shrugged his shoulders. "I dont know. She has been wearing-"
 
 
 
 
 
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!"
 
 
 
 
The crowd started screaming. A girl wearing a mask walked to the stage. Yes. It's you.
 
 
 
"She's wearing a mask? COOOOOL~", Xiumin cooed.
 
Sehun raised a brow. "Maybe because she's not that pretty at all", he smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The music started playing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
At first, your movements were slow and smooth. You were ily moving your hips and whiping your hair. Exo were watching you with awe. You have a great audience impact. With all your stage presence and professional dance moves, you would definitely win.
 
 
"OMG!!! I LOVE YOU E.H.!!!!!"
 
 
Baekhyun were fanboying over you. Chanyeol, Kai, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and D.O. were screaming as they were spazzing over you.
 
 
"I dont find anything special about her..", Sehun hissed. Baekhyun smacked him in the head. "OW!"
 
 
"JUST LOOK HOW AWESOME SHE IS!", Baekhyun pointed to you.
 
 
You were doing chest pumps that made the boys go insane.
 
 
"WHOOOAAA!", the boys cooed as you did a breath taking air flip. Sehun's jaw dropped.
 
 
"Whoa.. That's superb!", Sehun commented.
 
 
 
"I FOUND MY SOULMATE!", Tao cheered. "WE CAN DO ENDLESS FLIPS ALL DAY!!"
 
 
Kris coughed. "Tao. That would tire her out", he chuckled.
 
 
The performance was about to end. You pretended to grab a gun and you pulled the triger. The boys almost fainted with that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"SARANGHAE YO E.H.!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
You smirked hearing their chants and bowed before leaving the stage.
 
 
 
"Wow... that was... Mindblowingly awesome!", Kris said in English.
 
 
The other Exo boys were still on a hang over with your performance.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OKAY. BRB GUYS. GONNA GO SEE HER IN THE BACK STAGE!!"
 
 
Baekhyun ran off leaving Exo.
 
 
 
 
"HEY WAIT! ME TOO!", Chanyeol ran after him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Yoh Eun Hae! YOU DID AWESOME!!", Hoya high fived with you. You rubbed the back of your head.
 
"Thank you Hoya..". You sheepishly smiled as you remove your mask.
 
 
 
 
He ruffled your hair. "Want to grab something to eat?", he asked you. You nodded at him and grabbed your bag.
 
He slung an arm with your shoulder and the two of you left the backstage.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Where is she?", Baekhyun asked Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shrugged his shoulders.
 
"Maybe she went home?"
 
Baekhyun sighed. "Oh man! How unlucky of us!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well well well~ Look who's here".
 
 
Baekhyun and Chanyeol's ear twitched hearing that familiar voice. They turned around
 
 
 
 
"B.A.P.", they both muttered.
 
 
"Long time no see Exo! Are you guys here to join the contest as well?", Yongguk asked.
 
"We're not a contestant so you dont have to worry about loosing", Chanyeol rolled his eyes.
 
Yongguk scoffed. "Yeah.... See you again next time..... on our rematch.  EXO"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

How is it? How is it? XD LOL Fanboy Baekhyun all the way!

 

 

OH LOOK! THERE'S INFINITE!

 

Too bad my biases MyungJongYeol arent there :(

 

LOL . COMMENT BELOW!