Homework

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
Baekhyun was walking hand in hand with Chanyeol and D.O. as they were entering the school. Girls were screaming as the three handsome boys passes by them. Baekhyun would blew flying kisses to them while the two would just smile at the girls.
 
 
 
"Ah~~ I knew my eyeliner would add charisma to my appearance~", Baekhyun clicked his tounge but is followed by a smirk afterwards.
 
 
"Yeah yeah I know~", Chanyeol said. "Hey. Isnt that Sehun's tutor?", he pointed out to your direction. Baekhyun and D.O. turned their heads.
 
 
D.O. nodded seeing you, "Yes. She is~ She looks..... exhausted?", D.O. scratched his head.
 
 
"Let's approach her!!", Baekhyun suggested grabbing Chanyeol and D.O's wrist, running to you. "Hey!"
 
 
 
Hearing that, you stopped from walking and tilted your head to the side. You saw 3 smiling and waving boys at you. "Yes?", you asked.
 
 
"Arent you our Sehun's tutor?", Chanyeol asked.
 
"Sehun?", you raised a brow. "Ah! Yes yes. I am", you answered in a flat tone.
 
 
Chanyeol offered his hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you. Exo K's Happy Virus, Chanyeol imnida".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You shook hands with him."Lee Eun Hae imnida"
 
 
"Hey hey~ Me too!", Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol. "Annyeong haseyo! Im in charge of the eyeliner in Exo K! Baekhyun imnida!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He offered his hand. But before you could take it, D.O. pushed him out.
 
 
"Annyeong! Im Exo K's eomma. D.O. imnida!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He bowed. You bowed lightly at him.
 
"Nice meeting you guys", you managed to smile at them. You raised a brow, "Im just curious. What's Exo K?"
 
 
Chanyeol smiled. "Well you see.. Exo K is a sub--"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGG!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The bell rang. 
 
 
 
"Oh! I have to go now! Nice meeting you guys!", you bowed and quickly ran off. The 3 of them watched you as you leave them behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Whoa~ She's pretty................................... fast", Chanyeol smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"Phew! That was close! I thought I was going to be late again~" you sighed in relief as you took a seat. You grabbed your notes for the first subject.
 
 
"Look  who's here. Isnt she the girl who is flirting with our Oppas earlier?", you tilted your head to the right, seeing the 3 girls from yesterday. "Arent you a transferee?", Ye Rim asked.
 
 
You rolled your eyes. "No. Im not."
 
 
Their mouths turned into an 'O'. "I see~ I guess you're just not so noticeable. Infact, you doesnt deserved to be notice at all"
 
 
"Isnt that what you're doing now?", you smirked.
 
 
Ye Rim scoffed. "As I was saying.. when we see you flirting with our oppas again. You wouldnt like what would happen". With that, they left you. You rolled your eyes at them
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Their oppas huh?"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Oh~ I just love math!", Baekhyun said with sparkling eyes as he stare at Ms. Hwang.
 
 
Chanyeol, D.O., Kai and Sehun rolled their eyes. "Hyung. You only love math because of Ms. Hwang", Kai hissed.
 
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him. "And so?". Then he shifted his gaze back to Ms. Hwang. The guys chuckled.
 
 
"Oh!", Chanyeol remembered something. "Sehun~ We met Eun Hae earlier!"
 
 
Sehun raised a brow. "Who's that?"
 
 
D.O. rested his chin on his palm with his elbow on the table. "Your tutor.."
 
 
Sehun's mouth turned into an 'O'.
 
 
"She's nice! I like her~", Baekhyun said without taking his eyes off their teacher. 
 
 
They scoffed. "Hyung. You like all of the girls", Kai smirked. Baekhyun puffed his cheeks hearing that.
 
 
"Well.. She really is nice. So you dont have to worry Sehunnie~! She doesnt seem to be the type who tortures people", Chanyeol patted Sehun's back.
 
 
 
The maknae shrugged his shoulder.
 
 
 
"Who knows?"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Class ended pretty quick. You grabbed your things and headed to the faculty room. When you saw Mr. Shim sitting on his desk, you approached him.
 
 
 
"Mr.Shim..", you rubbed the back of your neck. He looked up.
 
"Eun Hae! What's wrong?"
 
"Arent I supposed to be tutoring that.... Suhan guy today?", you asked him.
 
Mr. Shim snapped his fingers. "I forgot about that! hehehe~", he shyly scratched his head. "You could just go to the Dance Room to pick him up"
 
You rolled your eyes. "Isnt he the one supposed to be picking me up?"
 
"Oh come on Ms. Tutor~ Go now!", he spun you around and slightly pushed your back.
 
 
"Alright~"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Dance Studio
 
 
 
 
 
You're now infront of the room.You heaved a deep sigh before twisting the doorknob open. You peeked your head through the door. As expected, you saw the 12 guys.
 
You knocked on the door. 12 heads turned their attention towards you.
 
 
 
"Eeer...", you sheepishly smiled.
 
"EUN HAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Baekhyun squealed seeing you.
 
Chanyeol approached you, pulling you inside the room, closing the door shut.
 
Baekhyun ran and glomps at you. You twitched by his action. Chanyeol pulled him off you.
 
 
"Calm down Baekhyun! You're acting like a fanboy again", Chanyeol laughed at his friend's action.
 
Baekhyun stuck his tounge out on him.
 
"Sehun! Your tutor is here~~", Chanyeol motioned Sehun to come over. 
 
Sehun grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder.
 
"Where are we going to study?", he asked raising a brow.
 
You thought for a moment.
 
 
"at the library."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"BYE EUN HAEEE!!!", Baekhyun waved goodbye to you. You lightly chuckled at his giddiness and waved back to him
 
Sehun rolled his eyes. "Tss"
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
"I looked at your Test Paper. And I suggest to start at the basics first", you stated as you took out 3 books.
 
 
"Basics? Oh come on!", Sehun complained as if English is way too easy for him.
 
You rolled your eyes. "Stop complaining if you want to learn". You said as you flip through the pages. "Okay let's try with an introduction first"
 
 
You pushed the book infront of him. "Try this.."
 
 
 
    
Hello. My name is                                                   .
I am                                                                       .
 I live                                                                       .
I was                                                                      .
I want to be a                                                          .
I like                                                                      .
I hate                                                                      .
    
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What is this?", he asked as he stare at it.
 
"This is an example of an introduction. Okay.. Let me show you an example". You took it started writing on it using a pencil.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello. My name is                  Lee Eun Hae              .
I am                      a student of SM High                  .
I live                           with my mother                     .
I was a Spelling Bee chanmpion back in Grade School.
I want to be a    successfull businesswoman someday .
I like                    Books and Music alot                    .
I hate                              ghosts                               .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"There. That would be a good example", you showed it to him. He read it quietly. 
 
"Not bad..", he commented. 
 
"Now try it...", you handed over the pencil to him.
 
"Hmmm", he mumbled as he was thinking of something to write.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello. My name is                    Oh Se Hun              .
I am                                                                       .
 I live                                                                       .
I was                                                                      .
I want to be a                                                          .
I like                                                                       
I hate                                                                      .
 
 
 
 
 
 
He filled the first blank. You nodded, satisfied with his answer. But then, you remembered something. You looked at your wristwatch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
4:37PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
"", you cursed. "Hey Suhan I have to go now.. You can answer that at home.", You quickly grabbed your things. "Same time same place got it? BYE!" , you said for the last time before running out of the library.
 
 
"My name is not Suhan! It's Sehun!", he shouted. He rolled his eyes and started packing his things. "I wonder why is she in a rush?"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
"You're done already?", Kris asked Sehun. The maknae nodded in response.
 
"She seems to have an appointment", he said sitting down beside D.O.
 
"How did it go?", Suho asked.
 
Sehun took out a book and flipped the pages. "She gave me a homework"
 
 
"Let me see!", D.O. peeked into tne book.
 
 
 
 
Hello. My name is                    Oh Se Hun              .
I am                                                                       .
 I live                                                                       .
I was                                                                      .
I want to be a                                                          .
I like                                                                       
I hate                                                                      .
 
 
 
 
"This is an easy one!", D.O. smiled.
 
 
  
 
 
"But I cant think of any English words to write", Sehun sighed.
 
D.O. came up with an idea. "How about using the english words in songs?"
 
"That's a great idea hyung!", Sehun cheered. He grabbed his iPhone and plugged in the earphone to his ears.
 
He pressed the play button and started writing the english lines that he was hearing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"She will definitely praise me with this"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
A/N:
 Okay bye XD Off to watch....
 
 
HAPPY CAMP.
 
will post another chapter later on :)