A tree, maybe?

Hello, I'm Thehun!
 
"Kids! Do you know what time it is?"Mr. Kim asked with enthusiasm.
 
"GAME TIME!", the students beamed in chorus. Satisfied with the students' energy, Mr. Kim grinned, "That's right! Now, group yourselves. Each group should have 10 to 15 members"
 
You sighed knowing that you wouldn't get the chance to participate in the game since your classmates won't even let you into their group.
 
As you were on your way back to the cottages, somebody grabbed your hand. You turned around and found out it was Sehun.
 
"Saem. Where are you going?"
 
You  gave him a Duh look. "Back to the cottage ofcourse"
 
"Eh? But why?", Sehun asked with his eyes almost as huge as D.O.'s.
 
You raised a brow at him. "I have no group so I'll just-"
 
"Play with us!", Sehun exclaimed.
 
"I don't think-"
 
"Oh come on saem!!! PWEEEEEAAAAASEEE?", he pleaded using his aegyo. No one can resist this guy's cuteness.
 
You sighed in defeat, "Fine!".
 
"YAAAAY!!!", Sehun squealed like a child. He cheekily grabbed your hand and dragged you to the huge circle formed by EXO. "Guys! Guys! Sonsaengnim will join us!", he started jumping up and down. 11 heads turned their attention towards the two of you.
 
"My my my oh my~!", Baekhyun sang at the tune of A-Pink's My My. "It's nice to have you on our team Eun Hae!", he slung an arm on your shoulder.
 
"HEY HEY HEY!", Sehun dragged you away from Baekhyun. "Nobody touches my saem!", he protectively warned his hyung.
 
"Whoa there!", Baekhyun raised his arms in defeat. "Calm down maknae!", he laughed. But as soon as he saw Chanyeol munching a bacon from his lunch box, his smile faded. "YAH CHANYEOL!!!". he bursted. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY BACON!"
 
Chanyeol stood up and started running. "Im hungry!!", he explained as he was being chased by the enraged Baekhyun. 
 
"I brought those for myself!!", Baekhyun threw a shoe at Chanyeol who easily dodged it. Chanyeol spotted a gucci bag and threw it to Baekhyun. Due to lack of flexibility, he was unable to dodge it.
 
"Oof!", Baekhyun was hit by the bag straight to his face. 
 
Tao's eyes widened. "NOBODY TOUCHES MY GUCCI!!!". Then Tao started chasing after Chanyeol as well.
 
Kris facepalmed himself as Tao joined the two idiot members of Exo-K. Suho patted his back, "Kids...", he clicked his tounge as he shook his head at the scene. "Here have some of D.O.'s pasta. It's an anti-depressant.", Suho offered the bowl of pasta he was holding.
 
Right when Suho was about to shove another pasta into his mouth, D.O. smacked Suho's head.
 
"NOBODY TOUCHES THE PASTA!", he fumed. "IT'S FOR DINNER!".
 
Scared of his "wife", Suho rubbed the back of his head and bowed in apology, "Mian umma"
 
"What's with everyone being possessive?", Kai shook his head.
 
 
"Hey guys! IM FREE TO TOUCH!", Xiumin exclaimed.
 
Everyone stopped from their tracks. They all looked at the bun with their mouths hanged open. 
 
 
"Silly baozi", Luhan giggled.
 
Xiumin smiled at him but his mouth suddenly formed into a straight line. "Im serious"
 
 

 

 

 
After the huge fuss made by Exo, everyone is now settled with their own groups. Mr. Kim blew on the whistle to catch the attention of the students.
 
"Alright! I'll explain the game today!", he took out a folded paper from his pocket. "This is a map!", he started unfolding it, revealing the contents of the paper. "I will give each group leader a map for you to use. Can you guess today's activity?"
 
A student raised his arm, "A treasure hunt?"
 
"A race?", Lay asked.
 
"Well, we can call it a race or a treasure hunt but I think it's better to call it a survival game"
 
"SURVIVAL GAME?", the students asked in surprise.
 
"Because in this game, you'll have to do tasks to be able to get necessities before the sun sets. You'll find useful things like flashlights while on your way. Use your senses to find those things. The finish line will be your group's shelter for the night."
 
"That's tiring!", Sehun complained.
 
"Alright!" Mr. Kim clapped his hands, "Leaders... come here to the front. I'll give you the maps. And for the others, prepare everything you have to bring. I'll give you 30 minutes!"
 
 
 
 

 
 
Later on, the game finally started. You were all paired to avoid anyone getting seperated from the team. You're with Sehun and Kai since the three of you were the youngest.
 
"Alright where are we?", Suho scratched the back of his head as he studied the map.
 
"Hyung, we're in the middle of the forest", Baekhyun sarcastically said.
 
"Alright guys!", Kris called the attention of the whole group, "It's 4 o'clock and we still have-"
 
 
"OHGOD! I stepped on a poo!"
 
"Chanyeol it's"
 
"My back hurts!"
 
"Then-"
 
"My hair!"
 
"You can-"
 
"I think a mosquito bit me!"
 
"Put on som-"
 
"I forgot my earphone!"
 
"Lay-"
 
"I'm hungry!"
 
 
"CALM DOWN!", Kris rubbed his temples. "Lower down your voices and let's get this over with! We have to finish the game as early as possible so stop whining and cooperate!", the Duizhang bursted out in annoyance.
 
"Sir yes sir!", all of you saluted at the tall guy. Satisfied with your answers, Kris went back on explaining Suho the directions on the map.
 
 
Meanwhile, you're bored as hell. You've never planned on joining any outdoor activities since you find it exhausting. Now here you are, being dragged in a survival game with the weird-yet-handsome guys, EXO.
 
You sat down in a huge boulder as you sighed at the situation you're currently in. Suddenly, something caught your attention. A flashlight. You picked it up, wondering who might've left it.
 
"SAEM! You got one!", you heard Sehun exclaimed. You blinked at him. "Suho-hyung! Saem found a flashlight!"
 
Then it hit you. The flashlight was purposely left there as a part of the game.
 
"Good job Eun Hae~ Since you found it, you can keep it for your team", Suho flashed a smile at you as he gave you a thumbs up. You were taken aback. Is he an angel sent from the heavens? You shrugged it off and inserted the flashlight into your bag.
 

 
Your POV
 
An hour have passed and we still havent reached the finish line. I assume that we're already lost. Suho looks like he is panicking since he keeps on biting his lips, while Kris stayed calm like he usually is.
 
"Are we there yet?", Tao whined at his gege.
"Hyuuung~ my eyeliner's wearing off", Baekhyun shook Suho's arm.
 
I just shook my head at them. All we could do for now is believe on the two leaders. It's getting dark and only Baekhyun, Suho and our team have flashlights.
 
"Let's take a 15 minute break. I know we're all tired from walking", Kris proclaimed.
 
"FINALLY!", they all beamed in chorus.
 
I sat down beside Sehun. On the other side, I found Kai sleeping, leaning his back against the huge tree. Im not being rude or anything but he's almost as the same color as the trunk of the tree. He could camouflage pretty well.
 
"Hey Saem. Let's play Minion Ruth", Sehun showed me his tablet.
 
I raised a brow at him, "Minion what?"
 
"Minion Ruth", he repeated. I looked at his tablet
 
"It's Minion Russsssshhhhh", I laughed at his lisp. "Say it again with me. Russssshhh"
 
"Ruttttthhhhhh"
 
"Russsshhhhhh"
 
"Russsssssssstttt"
 
"SHHHHHHH"
 
"STTTTTTTTTT"
 
 
 
"Okay stop! You're spitting on me!", I complained as I rubbed my face.
 
"Sorry saem. I love you~"
 
I blinked at Sehun. I dont know why but that made me blush a little. It was just a little okay? That doesnt mean anything!
 
"Hmm. Speaking of Minion Ruth.", I giggled as I teased Sehun. He pouted. What a cutie patootie.  "I've never tried playing it."
 
"Then play it Saem! here~", he shoved the tablet infront of my face.
 
"Okay okay! You dont have to do that!"
 
 

 
 
15 minutes have passed and I'm sure, I am already addicted to this game. Bananas everywhere! I must get them all!
 
"Let's go guys. Break time's over", Kris bluntly announced.
 
"Hey Saem let's go. You could play later", Sehun tried grabbing his tablet away.
 
"I'll just follow right behind you guys!", I exclaimed without taking my eyes off the minion on the screen. "I'll go in a few minutes"
 
"I'll stay with Saem since we're on the same team!", Sehun assured the others.
 
"Just a few minutes okay?", Suho patted Sehun's shoulder before leaving with the others.
 
Yes. More time to play!
 

 
"Aww. Sehun! Your tablet's low on battery!", I shook Sehun beside me but he was asleep.
 
"Nggh?", Sehun rubbed his eyes. This guy could really be cute without even trying. "Then let's go follow the others"
 
"Where are they?", I asked the half-asleep Sehun.
 
His eyes shot open. "I... dont know"
 
"BWOH?!"
 
"What's with the noise???", I heard someone groaned. A tree moved right infront of us. Oh my gahd. A moving tree? Are we in Lord of the rings or some fantasy movie? OH NO.
 
"Hey Kai!", Sehun walked towards the tree which turns out to be it was only Kai afterall.
 
"What's with the fuss about? Where are the others?", the tanned guy asked as he was dusting off his pants.
 
"They left", I muttered.
 
"EH?! How could they leave us?!", the guy who I find "cool", is now panicking.
 
"Well, Saem here got addicted to Minion Rush so she told the guys to go on and that she'll follow after a few minutes. I insisted on waiting for her until my eyes got heavier and fell asleep.  We didnt know you were still here", Sehun explained as he scratched the back of his head.
 
"I was just sleeping right infront of you guys!", Kai messed his hair in frustration.
 
"If only you could've slept in a more "brighter" place then you couldnt have been mistaken as a tree", I calmly stated.
 
"What?", Kai shot me a glare. "Are you trying to tell me something?"
 
Oops. Wrong move. 
 
"Nothing! Hehehe", I laughed awkwardly at him. "Hmm, let's go? We might catch up to them"
 
Kai once again shot me a deathly glare before walking ahead. Sehun tapped my shoulder and, "I think Kai is on his period. Pff", he whispered. trying not to laugh.
 
 
Maybe he is.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Author's Note:

Okay who missed me? I know, I know, nobody. You all missed this fic, not me. :( Just kidding. 
 
A big thank you to those who keep on telling me to update! It's all thanks to you guys that I have enough inspiration to continue this fanfic. I love you so much! <3
 
For now, UPVOTE THIS FIC! I am still lacking on inspiration so yeah, that could help.
 
You might also want to read my Luhan fic. It's only 3-chaptered but you might love it so why not take a look?