OMB?

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
 
 
Your POV
 
"Do you think Mr. Kim's story is true?", I looked at Thehun who is laying with his hands under his head.
 
"I think so..", I felt scared. "They said that it happened in this place. Right where we are camping"
 
WHAT?
 
"Y-y-yah Thehun. Stop joking around", I let out a sly chuckle.
 
He looked at me with a straight face. "I'm serious"
 
I gulped. He sat up, looking into my eyes. "Are you scared?"
 
"A-a-anni!" I lied once again.
 
 
I may look tough but when it come to ghosts, I'm a whimp. I have a fear of ghosts.
 
 
"They also said that the boy always show up to couples"
 
That's a relief. We're not a couple.
 
"But...", he trailed off. "Once, he killed a boy and a girl even if they were just friends. I think they mistook them as a couple", he said as if he can read my mind.
 
I gulped. "That includes us", Sehun whispered into my ear.
 
"S-stop it Thehun. It's nonsense", I slightly hit him in the arm, trying to hide the fact that I'm scared.
 
 
Suddenly, his eyes widened as if he saw something behind my back. "S-sonsaengnim", he stuttered, backing away.
 
 
"W-w-what is it?", I was getting scared. BAsed on his actions, it was like he have seen a ghost. Could it be? OMG NO WAY.. NO. IT COULDN'T BE.
 
"THE BOY!!!", he pointed out with his eyes wider than D.O.'s.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
 
 
 
 
I screamed running behind his back.
 
OH MY GOD. WE'RE GONNA DIE. NO!! PLEASE. HELP US!! SOMEBODY!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun was laughing. What the.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I KNEW IT!! YOU WERE SCARED SAEM!!!"
 
 
Without any hesitation, I smacked his head.
 
"AW!!", he groaned but still went back on laughing.
 
"HEY GUYS! DINNER IS READY!", I heard someone yell. I think it was Suho.
 
I stormed away, leaving Sehun behind.
 
"Sonsaengnim! Wait for me!"
 
"NO WAY", I started running back to the camping place.
 
"WAIT SAEEEEM!!"
 
"SHUT UP!"
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Look at those two. Are they on a love quarrel?", D.O. asked with his eyes sparkling as he watched you and Sehun running towards their place.
 
"Looks like it", Luhan giggled.
 
"A BUG!!!", Chanyeol squealed. He started waving his hands in panic.
 
Baekhyun gave Chanyeol looks. "Chanyeol! Calm down before you-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PAK!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"... hit someone"
 
 
Unknowingly, Chanyeol had smacked Xiumin in the head which caused the bun 'literally' digging into his plate.  You and Sehun gave looks to Xiumin when you saw his situation.
 
 
"Xiumin-hyung. Slow down eating", Sehun said before sitting beside Luhan.
 
Because of that statement, everyone bursted out laughing. Slowly lifting his head, "Sister...", Xiumin mumbled.
 
Chanyeol look at Xiumin while biting his lip. "Yes sister?". Before he knew it, Xiumin threw the bowl of ramen to his face. Baekhyun stood up.
 
 
 
"FOOD FIIIIIGHT!!!"
 
 
In a flash, foods were flying everywhere. They were unstoppable. You and Sehun joined as well. Unable to stop their kids, the two leaders sat under the table.
 
"Kids..", they both shook their head, clicking their tounge.
 
 
Every food that hits Xiumin on the face, he's gladly eating it. Kai on the other hand is not liking the scenery. It sure is a complete mess. The others are already covered with foods, that includes you, except for Sehun who is dodging them pretty well.
 
"AHA!", Sehun cheered when he dodged another steak. But suddenly, when he titled his head to the right, a flying fish was coming in slow motion.
 
 
 
"OMB!!!!!!", Sehun screamed when the fish landed on his face.
 
 
Everyone stopped from their tracks. Even Kris and Suho went out from their hiding places. "OMB?", all of you asked Sehun. He took out the fish away from his face before beaming.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh My Bieber"
 
 
12 mouths hanged open.
 
"What?", Sehun asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ULTRA GAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I dont get it"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Just a lame and short chapter :)