MAMAAAAA!!

Hello, I'm Thehun!

 

 
After playing games, you had the chance to make friends with Tao, Luhan, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Chen. But Kai and Kris stayed quiet the whole time. There are times when you caught them eye-ing you and it's making you uncomfortable.
 
"ENOUGH ALREADY!! NOOOO!!!!", Tao was crying. Your teacher, Mr. Kim is telling stories about ghosts, which Tao hated the most. Since it's a camping trip, the students suggested it. "KRIS GEGE!!!!!", Tao cried in Kris' shoulder.
 
Kris sighed knowing what to do. "Okay Tao. Let's go somewhere else", he hushed the crying panda. Rubbing his eyes, Tao sniffed before walking out with Kris.
 
The others shook their heads, watching the two guys leaving the scenery. "I haven't even started yet.", Mr. Kim chuckled.
 
"Is he 'that' afraid of ghosts?", you asked Baekhyun who is sitting beside you. "Absolutely", he clicked his tounge.
 
 
All of your attention went back to Mr. Kim. "It all happened during a camping trip.", Mr. Kim started the story. "The students were sleeping peacefully at their own tents except for a couple who is widely-awake. Suddenly...", Mr. Kim stopped. Exo were interested to hear what to happen next. But you, on the other hand, was getting scared.
 
"Scared?", Chanyeol nudged your shoulder. You shook your head. "N-no."
 
 
Mr. Kim smirked. "They heard a little boy singing outside their tent. Seeing the shadow, the boy was walking around their tent.... with a knife", the girls screamed.
 
 
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...", he started walking towards the students. "Twinkle twinkle little star...", he sang as the girls were getting scared, including you. "So the guy, went out to take a look. He told the girl to run away incase something happened. After 15 minutes, the girl heard the boy singing again. Twinkle twinkle little star..."
 
You gulped, trying to stay still. You were sweating as you were holding your screams.
 
"The girl was getting scared. The little boy started walking around their tent once again. Twinkle twinkle little star", Mr. Kim sang. "Then the boy stopped right infront of her. Seeing the boy's shadow, the girl grew scared when the boy lifted up something. You know what it is?" Mr.Kim patted your shoulder. You're about to explode any minute.
 
 
 
"......It was her lover's head"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That wasn't you. It was Xiumin.
 
"Stop it already Jaejoong! The kids are getting scared!", Mr. Jung threw a shoe to Mr. Kim.
 
"Alright alright! It's time for dinner!", Mr. Kim exclaimed and the students started following him.
 
 
"Oh come on baozi! Look at Eun Hae! She's not even scared!", Baekhyun slung an arm over you. Exo were laughing at the scared Xiumin.
 
You gulped, "N-neh"
 
"Come on baozi. let's get you something to eat", Chen helped Xiumin stand up.
 
"EAT?", Xiumin's face suddenly lit up. "LET'S GO CHEN CHEEEEN!"
 
Still feeling kinda weak because of the ghost story, you started walking away.
 
"Sonsaengnim! Where are you going?", Sehun ran to you.
 
"I'm just going to take a walk..."
 
"I'll go with you!"
 
You shook your head. "No thanks Thehun~"
 
"Are you sure? You might see the little boy!", he threatened, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
By the mention of the little boy, you grew scared. Sehun crossed his arms. "Oh well, you're not even scared awhile ago. So I guess I'll See you later~ BYE SAEM!"
 
He was about to walk away until you grabbed his arm. "Wait.", he looked at you, confused. "I think it would be fun if we're together"
 
Hearing that, Sehun smiled. "Let's go then!!", he grabbed your hand, taking you near the seashore.
 
"Where are you two going?", Suho asked.
 
"On a date hyung! See you later!", still holding your hand, he dragged you along
 
"Have fun!!", Exo K's leader waved you goodbye.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
You sat down with your hands curled around your knees beside Sehun. The cold breeze brushes against your skin which caused you to shiver.
 
"Brrrrr...", you hugged yourself.
 
Sehun quickly took off his jacket, putting it over your shoulder. You looked at him, shocked by his actions.
 
"Eer Thehun. You dont have to.", you pushde it back to him. He shook his head.
 
"No Sonsaengnim. I don't want you to catch a cold"
 
He flashed a smile which made your face turned red.
 
"G-gomawo"
 
 

 

 
 
 
Exo K are incharged for the dinner while Exo M is incharge of setting up the tents. D.O. and Suho are grilling the fishes while the other Exo K members are busy preparing the table.
 
 
 
"Eomma. Where are the drinks?", Suho asked D.O who is flipping the fishes on the grill.
 
"There.", he pointed out to Baekhyun. Baekhyun look troubled carrying the case of sodas all by himself. Suho watched his son with pity.
 
"Chanyeol!", he called out to Chanyeol who seemed to be done with his chores. "Can you carry that stuff with Baekhyun?"
 
Chanyeol nodded. "Yes Appa!", then he ran off to his Bacon.
 
 
 
 
 
"YAH YAH YAH! That's not what he meant!!"
 
Baekhyun struggled as Chanyeol was literally carrying the case "with" Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
On the other hand, Kai was already done on what ever he was doing. He was getting bored only sitting by himself.
 
"It's boring without Sehun.", he sighed. "Where did he go anyways?" He suddenly noticed that you were also not around. "Oh.. it looks like they're having their date". He rested his head on the table. "It's boring..."
 
 
Minutes have passed and no one is done with their tasks. "I can't take this anymore", Kai stood up from his seat and dashed to his 'parents'.
 
 
"Appa.. I'm bored", he whined like a kid.
 
"Go play with the others.. I'm busy", Suho said with his eyes glued on the grill. Kai pouted and quickly hugged his mother's arm.
 
"Eomma.. I'm bored"
 
D.O. who is also busy with the grill, chuckled, "Kai.. Eomma is busy.". Pouting once again, he went back to his seat. He sighed when he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun carrying the cases. "Everyone is busy...", he slammed his head into the table.
 
 
 
 
 
"Fatherless..", he looked at Suho with his head still on the table.
 
 
"Motherless..", he looked at D.O.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME....."
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

I got hooked up on dramas lately. Im truly sorry for updating sooooo late ;AAA;