Absent?

Hello, I'm Thehun!
 
Sehun's POV
 
 
 
We Exo were on our way to the cafeteria. It's lunch time and Im so excited to see sonsaengnim today. I wonder, is she  not wearing her specs today as well? We'll see about that!
 
 
 
"Hey guys! You go ahead first. I'll fetch Eun Hae", I said grinning at them.
 
All of them looked at each other before wiggling their eyebrows at me.
 
 
Suho-hyung slung an arm to my shoulder. "You've grown up so fast Maknae", he said, pretending to cry.
 
"What's your problem hyung? Im just goi-"
 
"Now.. you have a girlfriend! Time sure is fast!", Suho hyung continued as he sobbed even more.
 
 
Seriously? I chuckled at him. "Hyung. She's not my girlfriend. I just wanted to grab some lunch with her". Well yeah, that's all. "Alright guys.. See you later.. BYE!"
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
Xiumin's POV
 
 
 
I swear. Something's wrong with Sehun. He's not the type who is going to waste his time on someone aside from Lulu!
 
 
"Hey hey", I nudged Chen on the shoulder. He looked at me. "Do you think something's fishy with Sehun and Eun Hae?"
 
 
"I dont know..", Chen shrugged his shoulders as he paid for his bottle of water.
 
 
He opened the lid and started drinking. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Come on Chen Chen! Look~ He has never been like that to anyone aside from Lulu!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"HOLY KRISUS!!!!! CHEEEEEEEEEN!!!"
 
 
 
Yes yes. Chen spat his drink on me ONCE AGAIN. SERIOUSLY! I should stop saying things when someone is drinking!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
POW!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AWWW!" I whined as something hit my head. I turned around only to see Duizhang with his arms crossed.
 
 
 
"Stop cursing with my name!", he complained.
 
 
I bowed at him. "Dui bu qi Duizhang!!", then I shot Chen a look. "You're so dead Chen chen!"
 
 
He only smiled at me like nothing happened at all.
 
 
"Well. You sure are right. Something must be wrong with Sehun." Chen nodded.  "But before that... Let's eat~ I'll treat you lunch today~", he said as he slung an arm over my shoulder.
 
 
OMG DID HE JUST. ASDFGHJKL. FREE LUNCH!! "I LOVE YOU CHEN CHEN!", With that I planted a wet  kiss on his cheek. "LET'S GO!"
 
 
 
I was dragging him to the counter. Suddenly...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SWOOOOOOOOSH.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I slipped on a wet floor. And unfortunately, I fell flat on my face. HUHUHUHUHUHU TT~TT
 
 
I sat up and started whining. "WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY TODAY? WHERE'S THE WET FLOOR SIGN WHEN YOU NEED IT?"
 
 
"There it is.", Chen pointed to my right. I tilted my head only to see the wet floor sign. "You're too excited that you didnt even noticed it.", he said, still with that smile on his face.
 
 
"CHEN CHEN! HUHUHU. Why are you still smiling? AM I THAT FUNNY TO YOU?", I wailed as I was still sitting in the floor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
 
I blinked at him.
 
 
"DUIZHANG!!!! CHEN CHEN IS BEING A MEANY TO MEEEE!!!!! HUHUHUHU!!!", I cried a little more
 
 
"Baozi. Chen is not like that.", I heard Duizhang replied.
 
 
 
 
OTL
 
 
 
Oh god why.
 
 
"Now Baozi.. Let's get some lunch!", Chen offered his hand to me. I slapped it away as I stood up.
 
 
"Shut up and Buy me food!". HELL YEAH! Take that Chen Chen!
 
 
Chen bowed as he leave me with that signature smile of him.
 
 
 
 
OTL
 
 
 
 
Is he that nice?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
Sehun's POV
 
 
Sonsaengnim~ Sonsaengnim~ Where are you?
 
 
Here I am infront of their classroom. I cant find her! The girls are starting to gather around me. AARGH! It's getting annoying.
 
 
"Sehun oppa~ What are you doing here?", I heard an annoying voice. I hate it when people call me oppa when we're not really that close. I turned around and saw a girl with a thick make up on her face. He's batting his eyelashes. Eew.
 
 
I scratched my head. "Well, Im looking for Lee Eun Hae. Have you seen her?"
 
 
I could see her gulp. "Ah.. Well. S-S-she's absent", she stuttered. I swear, I could smell something fishy about this girl.
 
 
"Okay.. Thank you then", I bowed at her. The two girls beside her giggled before I completely leave them behind.
 
 
 
Eun Hae.. Why are you absent? Are you sick?
 
 
 
 
 

 

A/N:

Oh yeah ~ Im back! Sorry for not updating in days. /bows/

I was busy practicing for our next performance... ah yeah, that's why.

Here's a random and a short chapter. LOL

 


 

Got any suggestions for this story?

 

Tweet me up! @harupark27

or

Post on my wall on Facebook!

 

 


 

Are there any Hillers in here?

Kindly like us on facebook ;)

 

Chrome (Sunny Hill CG)