Trigger 3: Blast from the Past

TROUBLE MAKER
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Poster by yangdee18,thanks

(11:15pm, inside Solar Lounge)

 

SUNHEE:

So after getting passed a ton of security and a mob full of people, we finally are settled in a booth that overlooks the view of the club. I must admit that it's really not a bad place. The bright lights, the furniture, the flat screen televisions that are plastered everywhere. Even the many varieties of painting on the walls are nice.  Nothing is wrong… except for the fact that I get the WORST alternative date EVER!!  I mean this is below the food chain, hell he is not even mention on the menu! He looks like he can be from a really bad remake of a cartoon! His name is… name is… well whatever, his new name is ing Ugly! Yes Fugly to a whole different level.  What ing generation did he come from because he sure in HELL didn’t come from mine. 

Then supposedly these ES I mean, best friends of mine, are giving me these telepathic taunts. I know I know you’re like what is she talking about?

Basically Chaerin and Minzy are giving off this "We're not paying any attention to how miserable you look", by acting like I don't exist at the moment, but in the deep part of their mind they are laughing at me. I can feel it. I bet those two are probably dying in the inside from keeping the laughter inside for so long. I want to let out a pile of Fugly jokes, but I have to keep my composure. Why me?

WILL THE REAL SPECIAL GUEST PLEASE STAND UP! I scream in my head after twenty minutes of acting like I care about whatever came out of his mouth. I wanna give a shout to the real MVP, my eyes. For they have seen a lot of things in their lives, but this is by far the most suffering I have put them through. 

(A half an hour later)

If I have to look at this ugly insect one more time I might cry out of pity for him. Now I know that for a known fact that God did not make everyone equal. I mean what did he put him here for? For just laughs? That’s all I have been doing even before we came in. I thought at first like “Is he our or some type of Bouncer?”  Not even close! Someone needs to take pity on me and hit me over the hit.

(Another twenty-minutes later) 

I’m sitting in this ‘ me now’ dress that is so short that I can feel the winds from Mount Everest creeping up my . I bet down there in hell have a perfect HD view of my . This is suppose to be hot?  This dress? I shouldn't have listened to Chaerin. I bet that sneaky snake did this to me on purpose to get a reaction out of me. Well it worked!

The only thing that is hot is my head scorching from how upset I am, but my feels like a complete icicle. I bet you can curve Mount Rushmore from the skin of my frozen cheeks. I can’t believe I’m actually begging for a criminal to come to my rescue before I become one.

 

Narrator POV:

“Sunhee… Sunhee? Sweetie are you okay? You look a little pale. May be you should go freshen up in the ladies’ room", whispers Chaerin to Sunhee.

Sunhee looks at Chaerin in a daze for a minute, until she realizes what she really meant. “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just really nervous and I haven’t been in a club in a while. May be I should freshen up a bit if you guys don’t mind?”, add Sunhee to the charade they were playing. 

She carefully plays with her ear while looking at her “for the time being date” asking him for permission. He shrugs his wide shoulders and replies, “I guess it’s alright. Just try not to get lost. I don’t have time for some stupid bimbo getting into a mess.” 

Before Sunhee could even reach the double glass slide doors, she stopd completely in her tracks. Chaerin and Minzy have a horrible feeling in the pit of their stomachs that Sunhee might go off the handle.  

“It’s really funny that you said that" Sunhee says in a sweet voice unlike the heat boiling inside her. Everyone eyes were on her now once she spoke. Sunhee slowly turns her head to her fugly guest and smiles sincerely.

“You don’t want to deal with a bimbo. Talking about dealing, before you said anything I was already thinking that I don’t want to deal with a fugly cave monster that looks like he was buried in someone fossilized for centuries at a time", Sunhee responds in an almost calm matter that even scares the dates of her two teammates.

All five of them couldn’t believe their ears. Chaerin, Minzy and their dates Park and Oda all of a sudden erupts in massive laughter which pisses her date off even more.

“All man she really laid it out on you and with a smile. Fossilized ?!”, laughs Park while leaning on Oda who spat out his drink. Sunhee cutely turns around with triumphant, then walks out of the private room.

That disgusting jackass have no idea who the hell I can be when pushed. Good thing this isn't my first rodeo.

On the other side of the earring piece Jung Su, Daesung and the rest of the men helping with the case muffle their giggles in, not to cause to much of a scene. 

“OH THAT WAS TOO FUNNY!” roars Daesung picking up one of his equipment that he dropped from laughing so hard. A slight smile appears on Jung Su's face a big smile on his face, showing how pleased he is at how Sunhee handle herself. “Good girl", he said out of relief.

Sunhee walks in the maze full of people that were just either talking and drinking, or dancing on the floor.  While trying to find the restroom, there are some guys vying for her attention, either wanting to dance or chat with Sunhee. She lies to one of the guys who looks like he had one too many drinks that she’ll stop by after she finds the restroom. 

“The westwomb? Itz sumwierd in here… Oh itz owere der by dat huge sandi- sanda- sandilere…Hey-” 

“Ah thanks! I’ll be right back",interjects Sunhee, lying to make an escape from the guy that bascially been following her since she asked him where's the restroom. 

Sunhee scurries along where the drunken guy told her to find restroom.  “About freaking time!”, she exclaims to herself. Sunhee begins looking around to make sure that no one is in the restroom and making sure where the ventilators are place. 

“Okay, so no one is in here having a full blown o at the momen", lowly says Sunhee. "I have to talk low enough so that no one can hear my voice through the vents.”  She lightly taps on her earring to directly talk to Daesung.  “Hey Detective Conan, can you hear me?” 

“Loud and clear. So you finally made it to the restroom?", he says from the device.  

“You have no idea what- Well you do know what I had to say just to get through that jungle full drunk men ready and willing to hump anything moving. I'm sure your ears have been entertained enough."

Daesung giggles through his hand that he puts in front of his month so he wouldn’t laugh too loud. He points to Jung Su to fill in for him so he could finish his laughter of Sunhee's pain.

“Besides that, Kang how is out there? Do you know when this guy is coming?”, asks Jung Su.

“You heard the same amount of info I got from those three. I don’t even got a full detail of his face. I don’t know what to look for and at this point, I don't know if this person is still coming", Sunhee sighs.

“Well freshen up or whatever. Get back to the room so those guys don’t get suspicious", warns Jung Su who is watching some of the people from the inside of the limo.

“Geez, just calm down. Let me at least wash my hands.”  Sunhee places her hands under the mechanic soap dispenser then washes the foam from her hands. "Hopefully this doesn't turn into an entire bust and we get nowhere." 

“ARE YOU SURE THAT THERE IS A BLACK TINTED SUV COMING TO THE LOUNGE!”, came in a voice from her earring piece.

“Jung Su? What's going on?", Sunhee frantically asks as she begins walking out of the bathroom without drying her hands.

“Sunhee get your back there now!", cries out Jung Su. "There might be a black SUV pulling up and there's at least three motorcycles accompanying it!"

“So may be all the clown make up, tight dress and a horrible temporary date was worth it after all. Did Minzy and Chaerin hear that?”

“They heard the same time as you", replies Daesung. "We are making sure that everything is ready on our side."

Sunhee walks fast pass the jungle of drunk and people on the dance floor. She notices the same drunkard who kept flirting with her earlier is now in the corner talking to a couple of guys, which was a blessing in disguise.

Somehow she makes it back in one piece and before Sunhee sits down, she realizes a few people are missing. The three guys weren’t in the room as she watches Minzy and Chaerin try and figure out what is going on.

“Where did they go?”, Sunhee asks quietly as possible while pulling her revolver from between her upper thighs to make sure she has enough bullets. 

“Park received a message on his cell then nodded to Oda and your unfortunate date. About three minutes ago they went out the door and downstairs to whoever that text was about”, Minzy explains. 

“Then Oda looked back and said that they will be back in a few minutes with a surprise for your friend", chimed Chaerin who places her metal chinese hair sticks back into her hair. 

 “Well I’m sure you two heard the bit of info that came through our earring. I’m sure it's this mysterious date of mine that didn't show up with the rest of them. I wonder if this person that damn important", says Sunhee, placing her gun back under the cushion that was place earlier that day.

As the three were giving out different ideas of what was going, the double glass doors opens up and a short petit girl comes in smiling at them pleasantly. Sunhee eyes Chaerin who in return looks at Minzy, who shrugs her shoulders in confusion.  

“I was told to bring you three with me to our special rooms", says the girrl.

“Special rooms?” all three of them says together.

"Then what was this room then? A joke?", Chaerin asks as she feels a little confused on the situation.

"Does this have something to do with our dates request?", Sunhee ask, then skillfully presses her earring to let Daesung and Jung Su know what is going on.

“Yes, now if you don’t mind please follow me", the girl says simply and waits for them to exit from the MVP room.

Sunhee, Chaerin and Minzy slowly looks at one another silently to make sure everyone is on the same page. They get up from the sofa and begin following the instructions of what the girl said.

“The girls are being located into another location of the lounge Jung Su. What the hell do we do?", questions one of the men on his radios, who is downstairs watching the fours girls on the second level.

“We have at least four guys in place downstairs. Hopefully Song can get as close as he said he could", answers Jung-su looking at the men in the safe house across the street then sighs. 

Jung Su looks at his teammate Daesung, closes his eyes slowly then let out a low sigh. 

“Get ready for anything. Who knows what might go down since the girls are being brought into a different area. I want everybody to be on full alert. I want at least five men in regular shirts walking the streets just in case we have a hostage situation or they start taking lives", Jung Su commands as though the nervousness he felt seconds ago vanished.

“Yes sir!”, Everyone in his ear piece shouts then goes to their specific positions.

“Daesung, connect Song and Lee to me so I can have a word with them. Tell me when you get a hold of them.”

“No problem. Just give me a few seconds", Daesung responds, working his magic.  

Jung Su looks at the monitors that are viewing all the entrances and the exits of the club. He sees a few of his men talking to some girls near the lobby as well. He wants to make sure he has the entire place covered since he knew he couldn't cover the entire building within a certain time frame.

"I got a hold of them", announces Daesung.

"Good. Patch me through."

“Detective Kang, the vehicle is parked in the private parking lot with three of the motorcycles next to it. From what I saw a few of the man were probably scanning the location out making sure that they weren’t followed", one of his officers says on the radio.

“Excellent job Chang Min. Make sure we got every angle covered and that no one gets out of line until I give the say so", orders Jung Su.

“Yes sir!” 

Jung Su closes his eyes and places two of his fingers on the bridge of his nose then squeezes gently.  “I really do hope we end this in a few hours.”

 

(Solar Lounge private room 1:25am)

 

Sunhee:

"Please take a seat right here Miss Kang. Your date will be here shortly. Enjoy this room he prepared for you", says the girl that we followed, who was most likely given orders.

“Um okay. If you don’t mind can I have something to drink like water or juice?”, I ask as I feel myself feeling itchy in anticipation. 

“Oh no, I don’t mind. If you look around the corner that's not too far from you, there is a mini bar where you can serve yourself. You may get anything you like until his arrival", says the petite girl.

“Oh, how convient Thank you so much for your help.”

“Enjoy the rest of your night Miss Kang", she says then walks out into the hallway, leaving me alone.

Minzy and Chaerin were taken to a room that's right across from me, which I thought was odd. But then again this person must be that damn special that he doesn't want to share his private time with anyone else. How thoughtful of them.

I was left with a knot in the middle of my stomach cramping up.  Am I nervous? The great Nicole Lim that never backed down from a case or never gave a crap how people thought of me and kicked major when I needed too… Of course I am! I swore I felt myself pee a little in my . I’m also excited as well that I get to see the little bastard that torment this girl and any othe

Please log in to read the full chapter