COOL T A T O O

-Chasing The Sun-- *Hiatus*

-Jooyeol--

I woke up the next day with a painful wrist. It felt like it was stepped on hard. I got up and looked at the clock it flashed 10:29am. I looked away for a second and then dived for my clock. 10:29am!!! I was already late for school. '!' I curse in my head as I rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. After 10 minutes in the bathroom, I changed into my school uniform and quickly left for school. This was the very first time I was ever late for school. I kept cursing at myself asz I came to the school gate. The guard who was watching the gate knew who I was and galdly let me. I bow a 'thank you' and ran to class. On my way to class, I bumped into someone.

"Oh shoot. Mianhae. I was in a rush I getting see you." I said bending down to pick my his books.

"It's okay." He replied.

I handed him his things and notice that he was quiet good looking. I saw that I was staring at him and quickly turn away blushing.

"I'm so sorry again." I said. I was just about to turn away when he grabbed my hand. "Deh?" I questioned.

"Um...I'm new around here and was wondering if you ould tell me where room 2B is?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Just follow me. That my classroom also." I said.

He smiled and made me blush again. "I'm Heechul, by the way." He said.

"I'm Jooyeol. If you would like, I could give you a tour later." I offered.

"Gomawo. That would help me a lot." He said.

I smiled nd as we arrived at the door, I turned around.

"Here we are. Are you ready?" I said.

He took a deep breath and then nodded. I knocked on the door and hear the teacher say to come in. I stepped in first and then Heechul follow.

"Oh looks like we have two new students, class." Ms. Song said.

'Two?' I thought. Then it hit me. I was in a rush today that I forgot to grab my glasses. Cursing myself again in my head I turned to the teacher.

"Ms. Song, I'm not a new student. My name is Woo Jooyeol." I said.

"Jinjja?" She said shocked.

"I didn't notice you without you glasses." I gave a weak smile as she told me to go to my seat.

As I was walking to my desk, I notice, all the guys staring at me while Kris was smirking. I glared at him and sat down. After I took my seat, Ms. Song had Heechul introduce himself to the class and find a seat to sit at. There were three seats left, one by Kibum, or Key, who looks to be gay, one by the school , Jessica [a/n: I have nothing against her. She just seems to fit the part right. I'll make it so she isn't really one.], and the last seat was next to me. He talked for a bit and hen started to walk toward me. He smiled taking his seat and I gave him a smile also. Ms. Song resumed class again and after 2 hours of note taking, reading textbook, and having discusses, it was lunch time. Kris happily skipped over toward us and hugged me.

"Baby, I missed you this morning." He said kissing my cheek.

"Oppa, you're such a dork." I replied.

"I like the new look by the way." He said.

"Gomawo, but I didn't intend to appear like this." I answered back.

Kris just smiled and turned to Heechul, who was sitting there staring at us. "Annyeong! I'm kris, a friend of Jooyeol. And I friend of Jooyeol is a friend of mine." He said sticking his hands out.

Heechul shook hands and introduce himself. "Kim Heechul."

"It's a lovely name, baby." Kris said with a smiled.

Heechul eyes widen and he backed up a little.

"Don't worry, kris calls everyone baby." I assured him.

Heechul gave a smiled and nodded.

"Come on, I'm hungry. Let's go eat!" Kris shouted dragged us.

As I was walking through the cafeteria, I found myself wndering arounf the place searching for someone. When I couldn't see him, I sigh in defeat and got my lunch. Kris and I never ate in the cafeteria, we always met up with the others in the graden. Heechul asked to tag along since he didn't know anyone else. Upon reaching the graden, I saw tha everyone was there but Mikum and Tao. Betting on that thy were somewhere in school ing each other. I have nothing against but I believe after marriage was a better way. I may be a , but I knew quite a lot of things. As we sat down, I introduced Heechul to everyone and vice versa. Once everything was settle, we sat down and ate our lunch.

"Hey Jewls, cool tatoo you got there." Hana pointed while I was eating.

I looked at my wrist and was shock to see a sun there. Thinking that it was nothing, although question were flyin in her head, I just said a little tatoo and continue eating.

-Jaejoong--

I was up on the roof with the guys, watching Jooyeol. She looked so cute when she had so many food in and how she would fight with her friends for the last piece of food. Then something caught his eyes, it was the sum mark on he wrist. It was bothering him for some reason because the sun mark wasn't suppose to be dark, it should be a faded black color.

"So I see you marked her." Yunho said.

"Jinjja? Hyung, so soon." Junsu said.

They were all looked down at her and saw the sun marking. 

"Wait, isn't it suppose to be a faded black color, hyung?" Changmin asked.

"Could it be that she's...it can't be." Yoochun said.

"Who?" Junsu asked.

"The lost baby girl, that was suppose to be married to hyung." Yunho replied.

"What?" Junsu asked.

"A long time ago, there was a baby girl borned into a family, that my family took in. My parents and her parents were really good friends, and though it would be nice with we got married." I started as my mind dirfted off to the little girl I once played with.

"Jaejoong was only 1 year old while she was still a baby. It was told to be that once the two got married, the royal vampyre family will become powerful." Yunho added.

"As they two grew up, the more the family wanted them to get married, because of the red fledglings. They're vampyres but not purely. They have trouble control they hungry and wanted the royal family dead." Changmin continued.

"When Jaejoong hyung was 7, there was an accident that happen to the little girl family. They were killed by the red fledglings. Their body was burned to death. Since then, Jaejoong was force to find another soul mate." Yoochun ended.

"Jinjja?" Junsu said with sadness. "May the rest in peace." he said.

"Jaejoong---"

I was out before they could say anything else. My mind drifted off to the little girl that I once had fun with. We would play around the palace and have fun. I walked were my feet took me and found myself stand not to far from Jooyeol and her friends. I was about to took around to leave when one of her friends nudged her and pointed toward me. Jooyeol turned around. She looked so cute with her chopstick still in . She bidded goodbye with her friends and walked over toward me.

"Hey." she greeted with a smile.

I gave her a smile.

-----

"Did you have someting to ask?" she question.

"No. I was just walking around and found myself walking toward you." I replied.

"Well you look like you have something bothering you. I'm always here if you need someone to hear your problem." She said.

I gave her another smile and looked up into the sky and let out a sigh.

"Have you ever loss something that was important to you? Eventhough you did know each other for a long time?" I started.

From the corner of my eyes I saw her shake her head.

"When I was little, I had this friend. She was only a baby when I was 1, She and I were suppose to be in an arrange marriage. I didn't mind being married to her because when I first met eyes with her, I felt this bond with her." I paused for a little while, no knowing why I was telling her about the little girl. "We grew up playing together and do everything together, but something horrible happened to her. My family tried to find her and her family, but there was no trace of them." I ended as a tear fell down.

-Jooyeol--

I listen as Jaejoong-sunbae told me a story. I never experience anything like that so i didn't know what to do but listen. For some reason my mind was telling me to turned to him. When I did I saw how his face tighten when he got to some parts and when he ended the story, I saw a tear fall down. Quickly I moved closer and turned his face to look at me. I gave him a smiled and wiped the tear away.

"Jaejoong-sunbae, i don't know what to say to you to make you happy, but i just want you to know that I'm here for you whenever you need me." I said.

I was about to pull my hand away when he place his over mine and pushed his face closer into my hand.

"Gomawo." he replied. He turned my hand over and trace the sun. "Cool tatoo you have here." he said.

"Gomawo, but i don't remembering getting one." I replied.

He trace it awhile longer and then stood up. "Let's go back to class. I heard the bell ringing awhile ago." He said.

-----

"Sorry to make you go to class late." Jaejoong said once we got to my class.

"Aniyo. It's okay." I said with a smiled. "I'm always here if you need me to listen to you again."

I bow again before walking into class. the teacher forgave me and told me to take my seat.

-No One--

What the two didn't know was that there was someone watching them the whole time. He smirked and made a phone call. After that, he jumped down from the tree and walked away.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait!

Comment and Subscribe!