Chapter 2: M A R K E D BY HIM

-Chasing The Sun-- *Hiatus*

-Jooyeol--

As the school day ended, I stayed behind, since today was my turned to clean. I bid goodbye with Kirs and waited as everyone left. After that I went to the stroage closet in the back of the room and started to clean. It ws awfully quiet and I couldn't stand quietness, so I turn out my Ipod and played some music. I had sweeped the floor when I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and met eyes with Jaejoong.

"Oh, annyeong Jaejoong-sshi. What are you still doing here?" I asked lowering down the volume.

"I left something behind and came bck to grab, when i saw you." he replied.

"Oh." was all i could say.

"Want any help?" he asked.

"Aniyo. It's okay." I replied with a smile.

"It'll go by faster and it looks like it's going to rain soon." He said.

I looked out the window and sure enough it looked like it was going to. "Um...I guess it's okay then." I said.

He gave me a smiled went for the chark board. Thanks to Jaejoong, it did go by faster, but it wasn't fast enough as half way through the cleaning it had rain. After putting all the equipment back into the storage closet, i turned around only to bumped into Jaejoong rock hard chest. I felt my cheeks started to change color and before me could see them, i walked around him to my desk.

"Gomawo, for helping me." I thanked.

"No Problem. It wasn't anything." he replied.

We left the room and when we were about to part way, he grabbed my wrist.

"Deh?" I asked.

"Um...it's rain now and you might catch a cold, so I'll give you a ride home." He said rubbing his neck.

I laughed at his cutest and nodded. "Sure. Just let me go to my locker." I said.

-----

"Mianhae. I don't know what's wrong with it now. It was working prefectly fine a while ago." Jaejoong said closing the hood of his car.

After stopping by my locker we walked to his car, but then his car wouldn't start. He checked it out but still couldn't find what was wrong with it.

"It's okay. We'll just take to bus." I said takin ghis hand and running to the bus stop.

It was crowd on the bus as everyone was trying to get out of the rain. We tried getting on but there was no more room for us.

"You'll hav eto wait for the next bus." the bus driver said.

"Deh." I rpelied.

As we waited it got even more colder. Not wanting to be freezing in the rain, I again grabbed Jaejoong's hand and decided to run to my apartment. It took us half an hour until we reach my building.

"Mianhae for dragging you out into the rain." I said with a bow.

"Aniyo. It's okay." He replied.

"Why don't you come inside to get warm up first." I suggested.

He gave me a smiled and nodded.

"OMO! What is this?" Ms. Lee, the manager/my aunt said.

Ms. Lee was like my second mother. She grew up with my mother and they were like sister. After my parents left me for some business, Ms. Lee took me under her wings and took care of me.

"Why were you running around in the rain?" She said.

Before I could explain to her, she had pushed us into the elevator and told us to change. I gave Jaejoong a weak smiled as I curse myself in my head.'You stupid fool.' I thought.

"You're not a stupid fool." Jaejoong said.

I gasped. 'Can he read my mind?' I thought.

"I can't. It's written all over your face." he said.

"Jinjja?" i said with wide eyes.

He nodded his head. I laughed a little and stepped out when the door opened to my floor. 

"Make yourself at home." I said opening the door for us. "I'll go and get you something to change into." I added disappearing into my bedroom.

Walking over to my closet i pulled out some of GD's oppa clothes and a towel.

"There are your clothes and if you want to take a shower, it's the first door to your right." I said pointing toward it.

"Gomawo." he said walking toward the door.

I walked back to my bedroom and deicded to take a quick shower also.

-Jaejoong--

I took a quick shower and changed into the clothes Jooeyol gave me. Being a vampyre, it was easy to get things done fast. As I stepped out of the bathroom, I heard the knocking. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal the old lady from earlier.

"Annyeong." I greeted.

"Annyoeng. May I come in?" She asked.

"Deh." I said moving aside.

She walked in as I closed the door and follow her. As we sat facing each other she looked at me and smiled.

"It's so nice to finally see you in person. I'm Lee Youngmi." she said.

"Bwoh?" I said confused.

"It's okay. You're secret is safe with me. I know who you are." she said.

"Jinjja?" I said.

"You're Kim Jaejoong, the next ruler." she said.

"And how can you prove that?" I aked.

"With this.." she rpelied removing her hair.

What she showed me was the mark of a vampyre. If you were a vampyre you were marked with a sun, anywhere on your body at birth and if you were the soul mate of a vampyer, you would be marked when you touch that sun tatoo.

"Does she know?" I nodded toward Jooyeol bedroom.

"No. She doesn't know anything." Ms. Lee said. "Her parents brought her here when she was still a baby and they made a promise to tell her nothing of the other world."

"But what if..."

"She's was your soul mate?" Ms. Lee finished.

I nodded.

"I don't..."

"Shh. She coming." I said hearing the door opened.

"Oh. What brings you here aunty?" She asked.

"I stopped just to make sure you weren't catch a cold." she said showing me the medicine she brought.

I didn't see her bright anything with her when she walked in. It got me thing she had the ability to summon things. That was something cool about a vampyre, you can inhabit any ability but it could only be one. Unlucky them, the royal family inhabit many ability and so will their soul mate.

"Ah, gomawo aunty." she said taking the medicine. "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

"Aniyo. I still have other things to do. I'll check on you tomorrow." Ms. Lee said.

Jooyeol walked Ms. Lee to the door and talked for a bit before came back.

"So what would ou like to have for dinner?" she asked.

"Anything is fine." I replied.

I watched as she made dinner and it was a wonderful dinner. After dinner as we waited for my ride to come, we sat in the living talking and getting to know each other more.

"Wow, that a nice tatoo you have." she said as she reach out her fingers.

I tried to stopped her but it was too late. She had touched it already and was tracing the sun. I pulled away hearing her hiss. There on her wrist was the sun tatoo. She started to swag a little and before she could hit the ground i had her in my arms. I turned around and met eyes with Yoochun.

"What do I do?" i asked.

"Put her in her bed and leaving a note saying she fell asleep while you guys were wait." Yoochun said.

I nodded and did as he suggested.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second update today! What do you think about this chapter?

What will happen now?

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!