Chapter 1: M E E T I N G HIM

-Chasing The Sun-- *Hiatus*

-No one--

As the city of Seoul sleep, there are a few people up. Some doing late works and many partying the night. On top of a tall building stood a tall and strong man. He was looking around the city for his prey. Upon seeing with his super eye sight, he caught his prey turning the corner. With lightning speed he was already in fornt of him.

"Going some where?" He asked.

"Please don't do this. I beg you." The poor man begged.

The tall man stood there smirking and hand the poor an hanging against the wall.

"I don't know why he let you live." The tall man said. "I'll finish you off instead."

The poor man reahed into his pocket and before the tall man could stuck his fang into the poor man neck, the poor man pushed the sliver knief into the vampire chest.

"Ah!" Jooyeol shouted. Eunae, her cousin/best friend, threw a pillow at her.

The movie wasn't scary but when she saw the blood, it frighten her. She wasn't fond of blood. That was one of her weakness. It was pass 10 at night on a school night when Eunae decided to stop by and watch some movies. Jooyeol was against when she saw the movie Eunae brught, but because she love Eunae so much, she agreed to the plan. She gave a yawn and turned to Eunae.

"I'm going to sleep. What about you?" She asked.

"I'm going to stay up and finish the movie." Eunae replied. Jooyeol nodded and went to her bedroom.

She smiled once she came in contact with her and with a smile she fell a sleep.

[The next day]

Jooyeol woke up the next bright and early, getting ready for her day, although she was still a little tired. Eunae who was sleeping next to her was snoring away with her right leg and right arm hanging off the bed. Jooyeol stiffed a laugh and shook her away.

"Unnie, wake up it's time for school." She said.

"Ugh...ten more minutes." She groan.

"I'll make your favorite pancake if you get up." Jooyeol bragin.

Eunae got up hearing the ord pancake, but still didn't move.

"I'm up now make me my breakfast." She ordered in a playful tone.

Jooyeol shook her head again and left her to be. As she promise, she maked a western breakfast for the the two of them and called Eunae to come eat. She can down but was now fully dress for school.

"Pali. We don't have time for detour." Jooyeol said.

Within 20 minutes, they were done eating and was close to school. Upon reaching the school, Eunae was pulled aside to talk with her friend. Jooyeol wasn't hurt by this since it was normal for it to happen. Eunae and Jooyeol were two different people. Jooyeol was the nerdy type but in reality she was actually beautiful. People only called her a nerd because she always had on glasses and really smart. Although everyone trys to sty away from her, there were a few who were friends with her.

"Morning baby." Kris, her best friend, greeted.

"Morning oppa." She replied.

They weren't dating, but kris was someone who called everyone baby. (A/n: my sister boyfriend is like that.)

"Did you finish the work for Mr. Cho?" He asked.

"Ugh...I forgot. Eunae came over befoe I could start it." I replied.

This was the first I haven't done my work. I was always turning my work on time. With a sigh we walked to class talking about anythings. We had just turned the corner when I bumped into someone. I almost fell backward but lucky for me, the person cuaght me. I lookd up to mean the eyes of the school's hottest guy. Remembering the position we were in I pulled away.

"Omo! I'm so sorry." She replied with a bow.

Not wanting to feel the looks from the other girls she quickly picked up her things and dash for it. She met up wth kris again in class, hitting his arm for ditching her.

-Jaejoong--

I watched as she walked away and turned into a classroom.

"So she's the one?" Changmin asked.

I gave a nodded still staring. The bell had rung a long time ago, so the guys pulled me to class before we could be any later. It hadn't past a minute since we got into class when I asked to go to the rest room.Turth was i was going to go stare at Jooyeol. Since the moment we bumped into each other i couldn't get her out of my head. She was like the drug (he means her blood) that I had to have everyday and never wanted to share. I moved to the field that was across from Jooyeol classroom. Seeing the area emtpy with no one I jumped up and landed on one of the branches. From where I stood Jeoyeol wouldn't be able to see me but with my eye, I could see her clear as day. I smiled seeing how cute she looked trying so hard to take note in her hardest class, which was history. This wasn't the first time I asked to leave class to watch Jooyeol.

"How long do you except to be out here?" Yunho voice was heard.

I didn't hear him coming so when I heard his voice, I fell over, landing on my back. It didn't hurt.

"Do you always have to do this?" I asked dusting off the dirty from his uniform.

"Mianhae. You know one day you'll be found out if you keep this up. Plus Mrs. Song is wondering where you went." Yunho replied.

I just kept quiet as we walked back into class. Mrs. Song didn't question them and continued her teaching.

-----

After a few hours of learn, Yunho and I  left to meet up with the others. Just as I walked out of the classroom, not far from me i could smell her scent since she was the only one that smelt like cucumber and melon. Yunho who was behind me bumped into me.

"Yah." he stoped when he saw where i was looking at. "Hyung, just talk to her already." Yunho said.

"I can't do that. SHe doesn't even know me." I replied.

"Watch me." He said.

"Jooyeol-sshi!" He shouted.

-Jooyeol--

"Jooyeol-sshi!" I heard my name called.

Turning aorund i saw it was Yunho-sunbae with Jaejoong-sunbae. I walked over with Kirs behind me. "Annyeong Yunho-sunbae." I greeted.

"Hey baby!" Kris called to him.

"Annyeong Yeolie! Don't call me sunbae anymore, call me oppa and you Kris, stop calling me baby." He requested.

Kris just smiled innocently and looked away.

I laughed a little and nodded. "Deh Yunho oppa. So what did you want?" I asked.

"Oh I wanted you to meet Jaejoong, a friend of mine, although i'm sure you already know who he is." Yunho said.

"Deh." I said. "Annyeong Jaejoong-sshi." I greeted turning to him.

"A-Annyeong." he replied.

We talked for a bit until Kris pulled me away."

Bye Yunho oppa, Jaejoong-sshi! " I shouted before turnng the corner.

-Jaejoong--

"See that was easy." Yunho sai dpatting my back before walking away.

I smiled happy that she knew who I was, but come on, everyone knows who I am. Then remembering that I had stuttered talking to her I curse myself and followed Yunho.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So the first chapter is up! What do you think?

Give me feedback PLEASE!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!