Chapter 9

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

I was a bit surprised when I woke up early in the morning and my bodyguard's calm sleeping face was the first one that greeted me.

 

Shrugging it off, I was about to stand up when a strong force suddenly pulled me back on the bed. Irritated, I instantly fired a glare to my culprit but that instantly fade when I realize that she still had her eyes shut close.

 

I then situated my body sidewards so that I could stare or much probably examine my bodyguard's face.

 

"Hmm.. I wonder what's with you that attract almost everyone." I mumbled, avoiding to wake the sleeping figure infront of me.

 

I lifted my hand to touch her nose."Your nose is pointed. And so what? Mine is like that too." to her forehead."Okay! You got a pretty forehead..but.. Duh?! It doesn't add." to her eyes, that were currently close."Okay! You got a point there. I admit, your doe eyes are stunning." and..and to her lips. Soon as my fingers lingered on her lips, I felt electrified so I quickly back off and just stares at it.

 

Your lips..

 

Hmpf! Your lips can't compare to mine.

 

It might look tempting and inviting but...

 

Just then, the event that happen yesterday at the mall appeared on my mind.

 

Unknowingly, I smiled.

 

Your lips,

 

Your lips taste good.

 

My eyes widened as the realization hits me. I quickly buried my head on the pillow to hide my blushing cheeks.

 

It's so frustrating how that kiss always enters in my mind just like how that creepy girl makes me crazy. But well, at least I'm okay now with that creepy girl, she doesn't trouble me anymore but that kiss....that kiss, since I had made that mistake, it always troubles me!

 

God! It's not like it's my first kiss!

 

I have experienced so many kisses enough to be bothered like this.

 

Wait! Am I turning into gay now?

 

No!

 

I know I haven't.

 

And I know I wouldn't.

 

Yes! I wouldn't.

 

I really wouldn't.

 

I was about to stand up for the second time but froze when I realize that my bodyguard's arm was encircled around my waist.

 

I again buried my head on the pillow to hide my blushing cheeks to myself. Once I regain my old self, I furiously kicked her out of her bed.

 

"Awww!" came a quick groan. She sat on where she is, which was on the floor and rub her eyes and head at the same time."What was that for?" she asked, completely confused.

 

"You hugged me!" I quickly answered.

 

Her eyes widened."W-What?!"

 

"Hmp! You have no right to hug your boss!"

 

"Hug what?" she innocently asked, but within a second, her clueless face was replaced with a mischievous smile."Wait! The bodyguard has no right to hug her boss but the boss has the right to kiss her bodyguard?"

 

My eyes popped out on its socket.

 

"What are you?!! Do you want to die?!!!" I furiously exclaimed as I hurled a pillow to her.

 

How dare she bring that up again?

 

She laughed."That was unfair! It only means that the boss can do whatever she wants to the bodyguard?!! Oh! Poor me! I might get harass sooner or maybe later."

 

 

And that's it! It's over! I quickly jumped off the bed and gave her an excruciating kick on the stomach.

 

"Aawwwhh!!!"

 

"Huh! Serves you right!" I hissed as I made a quick exit from her room.

 

 

 

 

 

After washing my morning marks away, I hurried downstairs and was surprised to see my father alone on the table.

 

"Morning, Dad!" I smilingly greeted as I take the seat beside him.

 

He looks up from the newspaper he's reading and gazed at me with a confused expression."I thought you're not at home. I didn't saw you in your room."

 

I took a sandwich and bite on it."I slept on my bodyguard's room last night."

 

He nearly choked on his food."You mean Yoona?"

 

"Yes."

 

He beamed."You slept with Yoona?"

 

"Yes."

 

"In one bed?"

 

I nodded in confusion. Why does he seem to be so happy and excited? And why does my father's acting like a teenager?

 

"Really?" he asked with sparkling eyes.

 

I look at him incredulously."Dad! Can you please stop that?! You're giving me Goosebumps. It's not like sleeping with her is a big deal. We're both girls. She's not going to get me pregnant if she dares to touch me."

 

He then instantly fixed his posture."Okay. So how was your relationship with her? Are you treating her well?"

 

"I'm giving her the best treatment a bodyguard could ever receive, Dad." I smirked, recalling what I just did to her this morning. I wonder how her stomach is right now.

 

My Dad once again smiled."Really?"

 

"Of cour--"

 

"Oh Yoona! GoodMorning! Come on. Join us here."

 

I looked back and saw the said person smilingly walked towards us.

 

She politely bowed her head to my Dad and sat on the seat in front of me.

 

I lifted an eyebrow. I wonder why my father was giving her a special treatment. If you clearly look on it, she doesn't seem to be a bodyguard, she looks more like a visitor. A special visitor. Everyone in this house is giving her some kind of a special treatment. My Dad, our maids...everyone. Well, except me. I frowned. I wonder why. Maybe because of her looks.

 

So, it's because of her looks?

 

Once again.

 

God! Why?

 

Her beauty...for me, is just too common!

 

I'm more beautiful than her! My face is unique!

 

"I'm asking my daughter of how she's treating you so far. Well, maybe it's much better if you'll be the one to answer it." my father spoke up to... Yoona.

 

See?

 

Just awhile ago, my father was talking to me but when this bodyguard of mine came, he now ignored me and talk to her instead.

 

Argh!

 

This is so frustrating.

 

I sighed.

 

But there's this one thing about me that I don't really understand.

 

I always feel so insecure about her but in the end, I just end up caring about her just like everybody else.

 

Was that your power? Your magic?

 

To make everyone admire you?

 

Before she answers the question from my father, she glanced at me first and sends me a smirk. I then shot her a tell-him-that-I-treat-you-well look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter