Chapter 8

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV:

 

 

 

With lifted brow, I walked towards Taeyeon who seems so absorbed on whatever was flashing on the T.V screen while shoving some popcorn into .

 

I snorted.

 

Wow! This maid is pretty cool! She looks like she's in some kind of a movie theater.

 

Hmpf! If only you're not my crush.

 

My eyes widened.

 

CRUSH?!! Oh my God, Tiffany! What are you? A teenager? And please, stop telling to yourself that you like her because you're not! You can't fall for your maid, Tiffany! You can't fall for a girl!

 

"Hey! Taeyeon!" I called, trying to sound cold or much probably hoping that it appeared in a cold tone.

 

She looked up to face me with a blank expression."Why?"

 

Aww! She's so cute! I feel like pinching her cheeks.

 

I bit my lower lip. Come on, Tiffany! Do what you intend to do! Scold her! You're not here to spazz about her cheeks or whatever. A maid like her should not just relax as if she's the boss.

 

I lifted my brow in a nervous manner."I-I... I.. I... I

 

....want a popcorn!"

 

God! Just kill me!

 

She let out a chuckle as she stretch her arm, offering her food which I awkwardly accepted by getting some and shoving it right straight to my mouth.

 

"W-What are you watching?"

 

Impatient enough to wait for her answer, I tilted my head at the direction of the T.V and in an instant, my eyes popped out on its socket seeing a girl with her hair covering her whole face crawling out from the well.

 

"Y-Yaah!" I stumbled backwards in horror. The popcorn that I just placed on my mouth again made its way outside. "W-What was that?!"

 

She snickered."The ring."

 

"The ring?!"

 

"Uhm." she nodded."The title of that movie is the ring."

 

I again glanced at the T.V and saw how the creepy girl chases for her victim. I felt all of my hairs on my skin stand up.

 

"A-and you enjoyed watching it?"

 

She smiled. Oh my God! That captivating smile! I think I'm going to die. I'd rather look at the T.V and watch in horror how ugly is the girl than ungodly admiring this little girl in front of me. 

 

"Join me." she suddenly spoke up.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Watch with me."

 

"I-I don't want!"

 

She pouted."Okay."

 

"B-B-But.. Believe me, I'll be glad watching with you b-but not that.." I stop my words after realizing that I had said too much embarrassing words.

 

I smacked my forehead.

 

God, Tiffany! I swear, you're the biggest fool EVER!

 

"You mean you want to watch other movie with me?" she asked with that freaking mischievous smile.

 

"N-No..!" she raised her eyebrow."I-I mean Ye-" my obvious answer was left hanging in the air when she suddenly grip my wrist.

 

I can felt my heart jumped at the simple contact.

 

"Come on, this movie is fine."

 

She gave me that reassuring smile that makes me sit on the couch beside her.

 

At least, I get to sit beside my crush.

 

Argh! Tiffany! How many times do I have to tell you? She's not your crush, okay? She's not!

 

Yeah!

 

She's not JUST my crush.

 

 

 

 

 

A smirk appeared on my face as I took my phone on my table and dialed a number.

 

Taeyeon's right! The movie is not that scary. In fact, I think it's a bit too exaggerated. But well, why not give it a try? I knew a certain person that loves to watch movies except for horror ones.

 

"Hello, Jessi." I lively greeted her once I noticed that the call is already connected.

 

"Hmm.. Tiff. You called?"

 

"How's the shopping with your pretty pretty bodyguard?"

 

There's a little pause before she answer."Fine."

 

I wrinkle my forehead. Why do I smell something fishy? Hmm.. Well, just ignore it. After all, that's not the reason why I called.

 

"Oh, I see. By the way Jessi, do you know the purpose of this call?"

 

"Obviously, no." she answer in a bored yet sarcastic tone.

 

Tch! Forever Ice princess.

 

"Try to take a guess."

 

"Clubbing later night?"

 

"No."

 

"Shopping?"

 

I sighed."Jess, you just shop earlier, didn't you?"

 

"Hmm.. Oh Yeah, right! Then...outing?"

 

"No."

 

"God Tiff! Just blurt it out!"

 

I snickered."Okay Jessi, I think I just found the BEST as in very BEST ROMANTIC movie ever!"

 

"Really?"

 

I smirked. Even if I can't see her reaction, I know her eyes are sparkling right now.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Come on Tiff! Just tell me the title!"

 

"The Ring."

 

"The Ring? Oh my God! Is it some kind of a like proposing event?"

 

I quietly snickered.

 

Proposing event.

 

"Yes! You got that right!"

 

"Kyaah! Thank you Tiff! Gotta buy right away!"

 

"Okay! En--"

 

Toot-Toot-Toot

 

I just stare at my phone in disbelief. She's so excited that she dares to hang up on me, huh?!

 

I smirked.

 

You know how much I love you, Jessi. Mwah!

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, I heard my phone rings. I frowned, seeing the caller.

 

Don't tell me she's already done watching it?

 

"Jessi, why?" I inquired.

 

"Hey Tiff. I already have one. But why is the cover for this movie like this?"

 

"Like what? A creepy girl?"

 

"Yes."

 

."Same here but don't mind that. The cover is far from what the movie is about." I lied, biting my lower lip.

 

"Oh okay. Thank you Tiff! I'm so excited for this. Bye!"

 

I shook my head. I'm really sorry, Jessi.

 

 

---

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

I nervously paced around the kitchen while drinking a glass full of water. I haven't even finish watching that freaking ROMANTIC movie that my y BESTFRIEND asked me to watch but when that creepy cover girl comes out from the well to the T.V on the movie, I instantly threw the remote away and kick the T.V until it automatically shut down.

 

God! I'll seriously kill Tiffany!

 

I mean..How could she?! She's my bestfriend! She knows me better than anyone!

 

Ugh!

 

I can still feel the rapid up and down movement of my chest as if my heart is going to explode in any minute.

 

"Ms. Jung, are you okay?"

 

I shot a glare at our maid who dared to ask me."Go away before I'll fire you."

 

The maid then hurriedly ran away from me.

 

Tiffany! Tiffany!

 

You really know how to piss me, huh?!

 

I nervously scan my surroundings and accidentally hurled the glass away when that creepy girl on the movie suddenly appeared on my sight.

 

Yaah! Seriously!

 

I was about to dash towards my room when I felt a tingling sensation from my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter