Chapter 7

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YURI'S POV:

 

 

"Yuri! Yuri!"

 

I narrowed my eyes and bit my lower lip in frustration, hearing his irritating voice again.

 

What does he need?!

 

I just ignored him and continue walking towards my car but not until I felt a hand firmly held my arm.

 

"Yuri, Wait!" he muttered, turning me around to face him.

 

"What do you need, Minho?"

 

"Let's have a dinner. It’s been awhile, you know." he smilingly suggested.

 

"Of course... But not now. I'm tired, you know that."

 

"But--.."

 

"Goodbye, Minho!" I said then hurried towards my car, not giving him any chance to protest.

 

Soon as I got in, my assistant and driver's smiling faces greeted me.

 

I frowned."What?"

 

"It seems like Minho-sshi don't want to stop bothering you, Ma'am." Suzy, my long time assistant commented.

 

"Don't mind him. He's crazy. But seriously, just a little and I'll make him experience a painful rejection."

 

"I'm sorry, Ma'am but I wonder what's with you, Minho is a complete package. So why reject him?"

 

I chuckled."I don't know you're a fan of him, Suzy."

 

"Of course not! I'm a fan of yours, Ma'am!" she retorted.

 

I just shook my head and focused my attention on the window.

 

Looking outside, memories from the past start flashing back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Yoongie, Look at that!" I happily said, pointing at the huge billboard of my favorite actress Kim Tae hee.

 

"What? Where?"

 

"That billboard!"

 

She slightly tilted her head to catch a great view of what I'm pointing and nodded.

 

"Oooh! Kim Tae hee. I see. You want to meet her? I'll bring you to her right now." she suggested.

 

I raised an eyebrow at her cockiness but of course I know it's not just being cocky, she can do that. Her money can do that.

 

"I want to meet her...but not now. Not now when I'm still an ordinary person. I want to meet her when I finally become a famous actress like her." I happily exclaimed.

 

Yes! My greatest dream is to become an actress. I want to feel like being admired by all of the people who surrounds me. I want to be famous.

 

She rolled her eyes."It'll only happen in your dreams, Yul." she teased.

 

I glared at her."Yaah! Someday you'll see."

 

"Okay. Let's just see."

 

I sighed."But Yoongie.."

 

"Hmm?"

 

I grab her hand and intertwine it with mine."If that happens, I want you to be my loveteam."

 

She chuckled."Yul.. Have you ever seen a girl to girl loveteam?"

 

"Then we'll be the first one. Imagine, YoonYul! Yay! That was daebak!"

 

She shook her head."We're YoonYul in real life. Why bother bringing us as a loveteam? Loveteams are fake. They only do fanservices just to satisfy their fans and I don't want us to be like that. We're real!"

 

"Yaah! You know nothing about showbiz."

 

"And you know everything about it?" she sarcastically asked.

 

"Yes! Of course!" I firmly answered."You know Yoong, if you don't want us to be a loveteam then just say so. Hmp."

 

She then occupied the space between us and wrapped her arms around my waist.

 

"Does the scripted 'I love you' sounds well?" she softly asked.

 

I shook my head.

 

"Then how about this..?" she whispered then lifted my chin to face her."I love you." she sincerely said, looking intently into my eyes.

 

I then lowered my head to hide my blushing cheeks.

 

She chuckled."You know, if you want to be an actress then go, I'll support you but please, don't tug me along with you. I have my own dream too."

 

I smiled at her silliness."And what's that dream?"

 

"To provide us a better future."

 

With that, I felt my cheeks turned into crimson red once again."I love you, Yoongie." I sweetly muttered as I leaned in for a kiss, definitely setting aside the fact that we're in the middle of a road.

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled to myself.

 

Oh, how I missed those times. If I can only turn back the time, I'll rather choose to stay with you, Yoona.

 

You're right! Everything about showbiz is fake. I should've listened to you.

 

Anyway, how are you Yoona? Are you doing well? Have you already moved on?

 

Hope not. Because I still love you and I'll always do. If only you know how I would always think of you as Minho when we're shooting something together.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Are you okay, Ma'am?"

 

I heard Suzy asked while weirdly eyeing me.

 

Oh.. She must think I had gone crazy. I should've lessened thinking about you, Yoona. 

 

"Yes. I'm just thinking about someone." I smilingly answered.

 

"Oh! That someone must be very important." she teased.

 

I chuckled."Yes. She's very important."

 

"She?"

 

I nodded."By the way Suzy, can I ask a favor?"

 

"Of course Ma'am. I'm your assistant."

 

"Can you find information about Im Yoona?"

 

"Kim Yoona?" she asked.

 

I chuckled."Yah! IM YOONA."

 

"Oh.. Im Yoona?"

 

"Yes. Important information about her, okay? Like uhm... Her address, work and...status."

 

"Okay Ma'am. But can I ask something?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Is she the very important person you're thinking everytime you spaced out, Ma'am?" she inquired.

 

I chuckled.

 

Oh! How I want to scold her sometimes for being such a paparazzi.

 

I just chose not to answer her but still flashed a sweet smile as a replacement of 'Yes'.

 

 

 

 

------------------

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

I settled myself on the couch and began flipping through some channels, somehow hoping that I could catch a glimpse of the 'now' so-famous actress Kwon Yuri but unfortunately most of the channels were occupied by cartoons. I just turned it off and sighed in disappointment.

 

Kwon Yuri... How are you?

 

You must be very happy. You finally achieved your dream. You're now an actress. But well, did you already meet Kim Tae Hee?

 

I smiled.

 

I'm happy for you, Yul. I'm very--

 

"Hey, My bodyguard!" a cold voice suddenly called, interrupting my small daydreaming.

 

I shot her a bored look."What?"

 

"Fix yourself. I want to go shopping."

 

What?

 

Shopping?

 

Shopping with this little brat?!

 

Argh! I can already visualize what exactly would happen to me later. She'll like, buy this and buy that then let me carry those stuff afterwards.

 

Right! A simple way of torturing me.

 

Well, actually I think when she said that she's going to be nice to me, she just meant that she'll finally embrace me as her bodyguard and not really being kind to me.

 

"Hey Ms.Jung, can't you really stay in this house for at least a day?"

 

"You know, it's not like I'm forci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter