Chapter 5

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV:

 

 

"Ma'am excuse me.. We're going to close.. Ma'am.. Ma'am.."

 

I heard someone mumbled while gently shaking my body. I slightly opened my eyes and looked up at the owner of the voice only to see an unfamiliar face.

 

"We're going to close, Ma'am." the guy in front of me politely informed.

 

I frowned."Close what?"

 

"This bar."

 

I wrinkled my forehead.

 

Bar?

 

I then looked at my surroundings and realized that I'm really in a bar but... I'm the only one left.

 

I massaged my forehead as I tried to recall what happened.

 

My eyes widened

 

"Oh !" I cursed under my breath when I finally remembered everything.

 

Jessica..

 

And her freaking trick to get rid of me.

 

Argh! That girl.

 

"Thank you." I said to the bartender.

 

I quickly made my way outside and searched for her car but nowhere to be found.

 

I heaved a sigh.

 

Maybe she's already home.

 

And me? Oh right! I think I'm going to walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm currently walking towards my FIANCEE'S mansion when something caught my eyes.

 

The car.

 

The car that was parked at the middle of the road... resembles to Jessica's one.

 

I then neared the car and realized that it was really hers. Well, because of the plate number. I checked to see if she's inside but probably there's no one.

 

I looked around and noticed that I'm in an alley. No houses but just a plain narrow road with trees surrounding it.

 

Quite dangerous.

 

Why is her car parked in this kind of dangerous place?

 

Wait! If her car is here then it only means that.... she's not yet home.

 

I gulped, thinking that something bad might happened to her.

 

My heart starts beating faster as my palms grew sweaty.

 

Wait! The guy she's dancing with earlier.... Is it possible that...

 

Agh! She may be really annoying but I don't wish for her to get in trouble.

 

If something bad happened to her.... I can't---

 

"Aaaahhh...!"

 

My eyes instantly grew wide after hearing that squeal.

 

It's her!

 

It's Jessica!

 

I then hurried towards the source of the sound and my eyes instantly bulged out seeing Jessica who was being surrounded by four guys.

 

One. Two. Three. Four. Four steps backwards were made.

 

My heart was pounding really hard on my chest as I hid behind a wall.

 

I've never been this scared in my life. Like seriously!

 

Four guys? Do I really think I can actually beat them? One of them even got a knife!

 

And Yes! I have a confession to make. I'm not really good in fighting. I just know how to punch but....that's it!

 

Oh my God! What should I--

 

"Y-Yoo...na.."

 

My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard Jessica's weak voice calling for my name. I'm sure she still doesn't know I'm here. I think she's just saying it randomly, hoping I would just magically pop out of nowhere to help her.

 

I carefully stick my head out and almost cry seeing Jessica's helpless state. I'd never thought I would see her like this.

 

I clenched my fists.

 

I have to help her. No matter what, I'll help her.

 

Looking down, I quickly picked up a stone that is big enough to make someone sleep.

 

Okay! Let's do this!

 

"Yah!" I yelled as I stepped outside of my hiding place, surprising them and even myself at how confident I sound.

 

Jessica gasped."Yoona!"

 

"Yah! Who are you?" one of the guys asked.

 

"Are you an idiot? Didn't she just call my name?"

 

"What the--?!" The guy angrily launched at me, directing a punch towards my face in which I luckily avoided. I then stomped on his feet and used the stone to knock on the back of his head, making him unconscious. But just before I could celebrate my first win, the second guy came running towards me, his fist meeting my cheek in which I stumbled backwards.

 

Blood instantly rushed from my lips and I quickly wiped it.

 

Psh! Cheater!

Once again, he aimed a punch towards me but this time, I alertly ducked and kicked him in the . I gasped for an air when I saw the third guy running towards me with his knife. He attempted stabbing me multiple times and I'm just so glad that I can still dodge his knife until now.

 

"Woah! Woah! Easy there. You might kill me." I still managed to utter despite being in a critical situation.

 

I'm just waiting for the right time to come in. His arm is huge and I might really have a trouble getting his knife but after beating the other two, I think I can manage.

 

"That's what I'm planning to do." He said through his gritted teeth.

 

Beads of sweat started forming on my forehead.

 

Damn! I'm already tired. I have to do this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter