Chapter 36

My Bodyguard is..... My Fiancee??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING:

 

This chapter contains explicit scenes-- LOL Just kidding! I just want to say that this chapter is not worth the wait. I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV:

 

 

 

 

"Damn!" the first word that left my mouth after slamming the car's door open and hopping on the backseat.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany who were waiting on the driver and passenger seats respectively turned their heads to look at me.

 

"What happened, Jessi? Do you already know where that peasant lives?"

 

I lazily extended my arm and reached on the aircon, adjusting it towards my place before nodding.

 

The couple then looked at each other with their widely opened eyes.

 

"What?! Really? Then where?"

 

I frowned.

 

What's with that question?

 

It looks like they know I wouldn't get Yoona's address.

 

Well, maybe they just couldn't believe that we can finally meet Yoona just like that.

 

"As expected, on a dumpsite." I answered, quickly earning a glare from my bestfriend.

 

"Seriously, Jessi?! Who told you that?"

 

I rolled my yes."No one. I was just kidding. But why? Am I wrong? I mean, that girl must be really living somewhere near a dumpsite, right?"

 

"Oh yeah. That's right!" Taeyeon quickly agreed, sending Tiffany a somewhat meaningful look.

 

Tiffany then eagerly nodded her head."Yeah! That's right! You're right! Waahh! Jessi...when did you have a brain?"

 

I creased my forehead.

 

What's with these two?

 

Are they hiding something from me?

 

I was about to question them when Tiffany once again spoke.

 

"But what's the exact address, Jessi?"

 

I bit my lip."I don't know. Dad said he doesn't know."

 

"What? Then how can we find her? Where will we go now? Should we check every dumpsite here in Seoul?"

 

"Just drive. I'll look outside. Maybe we can see her sitting somewhere in the streets with a can." I seriously said as I looked outside through the window.

 

"Seriously, Jessi! It's just a day since she left and you're already thinking she's out the streets begging for a penny?

 

"Just drive."

 

"No!" she firmly countered which made me look at her."Taeyeon and I will sit and cuddle at the backseat while you drive."

 

"What?" I burst out, incredulously looking at her."You're going to make me look like your driver?"

 

"Well, you're the one who's so eager to find Yoona.....so deal with it."

 

I quickly widened my eyes in defense."Excuse me! That's not true. And as a proof...." I paused, looking at Taeyeon."Drive us home now."

 

"Really?"

 

"No." I immediately answered."Move aside. I'll drive."

 

With that, Tiffany happily cheered and quickly hopped on the backseat beside me. I made a lot of effort sending her my supposed to be the scariest glare but she'd just push me off the seat and pulled Taeyeon with her.

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Just why the hell do I have to experience such a huge humiliation just because of that peasant?!

 

Still with a heavy heart, I jumped on the driver seat, purposely kicking Tiffany's arm in the process.

 

She groaned."Yah! Jessi!"

 

"Just remember this day, Tiffany! You too, Taeyeon!"

 

"What did I do?" Taeyeon mumbled while pouting.

 

"Just don't mind her, baby." Tiffany said as she laid her head on Taeyeon's lap and tried to fit in her whole body on the short remaining space.

 

I just rolled my eyes at them before starting the car without any particular location in mind.

 

I sighed.

 

This will surely be a really long ride.

 

Goodluck, Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What-- How...How did you find me?"

 

"Does it matter?"

 

"I--"

 

"Why did you leave me?"

 

"Because I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I know you don't love me. I don't want to--"

 

"But I love you."

 

"W-What?"

 

A lone tear finally managed to escape from my eyes.

 

"Idiot! I said I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

I then lifted both of my hands on my cheeks, desperately trying to dry it but was futile because of the seemingly endless tears that keep on falling from my eyes.

 

"Yah! Jessica!"

 

"What?" I asked, eyes still on the movie.

 

"Why did you forward it?"

 

"I didn't."

 

Tiffany then placed the bowl of popcorn on the couch beside me before sitting down."How come you didn't when you're already at the ending?"

 

"You guys made this popcorn for too long." I reasoned as I popped a piece on my mouth.

 

After a four whole hours of driving and still failed to see a high class beggar on the streets, we decided to just head back home and watch a movie.

 

I'm still planning to continue my search for Yoona though.

 

"Five minutes is too long?" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

 

Before I could answer, Taeyeon came in with bottle of drinks from the kitchen. She looked at me and I guess, she was a little bit surprised to see my swollen eyes.

 

"What happened?" she asked as she carefully placed the drinks on the center table.

 

"Baby, look. She's already at the ending."

 

And when Taeyeon tilted her head on the screen, credits are already rolling.

 

I then stood up and passed the remote to Tiffany."I'll meet my room now. Just peacefully leave when you already want to. You don't need to disturb me." I said before walking towards the stairs.

 

"Waahh! You're so hospitable, Jessi."

 

"I know."

 

"No, really. You're so hospitable to leave and give me and Tae-tae some time alone."

 

My feet instantly stopped on the middle of the stairs after hearing her words. I tilted my head down at where they are and glared at Tiffany.

 

"What did you say?"

 

She chuckled."I'm just kidding. Don't worry, we'll take care of your beautiful living room."

 

"You better do."

 

"Yeaaaah.."

 

After giving them a one last glare, I continued heading upstairs and walked towards my room.

 

I carefully shut the door after me and gently leaned on it before fishing my phone out from my pocket. I pressed speed dial number one and it automatically connects to Yoona's phone number.

 

Well, I just made her my speed dial number one so that I can quickly call her if ever something bad happens to me.

 

"Please answer...." I keep on mumbling while waiting for my call to be connected.

 

But as expected, all I heard was just a busy dial tone.

 

I slowly walked towards my bed and carelessly threw my phone somewhere in the room.

 

Plopping myself on the soft mattress, a small sigh escaped from my lips.

 

Why am I even doing this?

 

Why am I searching for her?

 

I don't even have an idea what will I do when I meet her agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter